prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
'A very happy bday Miss.Nisha'.❤️
Viraj made her day by wishing the first wishes.Its going to be so special day for her with her 'Viru😛'.
.(And she got a very deep wound as bday gift😕 )
Viraj made his first entry into Gangwals house on her bday.How sentimental this day is !!
Though Singham n chote hukum face-off going on ,it will turn good.So per that SBS segment Nisha going to know abt cousins plan .It will be fun to see.🥳Seems like Chocalate Cake was there in the party.We had so much discussions on the cake 🤡Will her bday turns good with the cousins plan guys?Or viraj after knowing about this in the party gets angry n throw the cake !!!I don't want such a drama I hope Viraj is not that bad .And he will be so happy if cousins see him as sports ICON😉
Good that Rithesh is not there in the party😛

And in case per that segment if Viraj attends the party will he give hand to his behen in solving Rithesh issue if she finds anything?Though Aman promised not to tell anyone ,our Viraj is nosy enough to ask if he sees Aman in anguish state feeling for kirti.Will she gonna get help from Viraj in any such case?Pour ur thoughts on this guys❓

So it will be fun episode with Gangwals n Viraj in the same track without any villians 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haleyy

They have not shown viraj in tat segment.I don't think he may turn up for the party.Moreover its a family party.His first wish itself could be nisha's surprise gift,Since she had no idea abt how viraj came to know about this (He may tell abt how he know ) .It has became so late Or else at least to cheer her up he would have taken her out :)

Reg Aman's issue , I think Aman will keep up her promise made to kirti and she may eavesdrop rithesh & co n help Kirti

Aman eavesdropping with some plate of coffee to give to Ram-Sunitha..Nice imagination.Today itself she was bit skeptical after seeing Rithesh happy outside n kirthi crying inside.Let's c how she gonna solve this issue.

If Viraj doesn't turn up even if the cousins plan got backfired nothing to worry as there is no outsider at home.Lets c😊
Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys openly speaking something similar happened to me,my cousins started bugging which actually turned into love...I hope nisha doesn't break down when she knows viraj doesn't feel for her,guess he would fall her in the future..and I hope he comes in the party..
eshasrk thumbnail
I also don't think that Viraj will attend the party esp not after having a faceoff with Singham , besides it's a family party, and although some article mentioned Saurav flirting with her in front of Viraj lol. Who knows after seeing this Viraj might suggest to Nisha to start thinking abt Saurav seriously 🤣 , he already told her to get a BF
But still I think he won't attend
About Aman, I don't think she will tell anyone, she might dig up the truth by herself OR she will tell NishaEdited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haleyy

Nisha found easily from Saurav.She seems so furious at him.
The cousins are not aware of how much she likes her viraj sir.They are thinking this as some sort of celebrity crush and gonna play with her emotions without having any idea. But nothing to say wrong about them. she never ever shared about the happenings at offiice .So cousins can't predict also .Though today she dreamt of holding his hands she has not yet fully fallen for him.But if people keep on teasing her with viraj her liking will be increasing exponentially ..

Haan..Cousins are not aware how far she likes him since she never updates her day to day activities with them.she is more kinda introvert when comes to her stuffs.Ya totally it happens.If people keep on teasing with a guy automatically lots of chances to turn into love.
prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ijaza

Guys openly speaking something similar happened to me,my cousins started bugging which actually turned into love...I hope nisha doesn't break down when she knows viraj doesn't feel for her,guess he would fall her in the future..and I hope he comes in the party..

Ijaza aur uske cousins🤗..Yes dear..It happens when cousins n closed people keep on bugging.Without one's knowledge its kinda getting incepted with those ideas😳

prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

I also don't think that Viraj will attend the party esp not after having a faceoff with Singham , besides it's a family party, and although some article mentioned Saurav flirting with her in front of Viraj lol. Who knows after seeing this Viraj might suggest to Nisha to start thinking abt Saurav seriously 🤣 , he already told her to get a BF
About Aman, I don't think she will tell anyone, she might dig up the truth by herself OR she will tell Nisha

What Saurav flirting with Nisha in front of Viraj😳This viraj is like Robot wrt Nisha.Expressionless wrt Love n Romance.yes No wonder then he will become wingman for Saurav 😆😆with Nisha.
Ya no such segments with Viraj in bday party yet .😕
In case if Viraj is not coming to party ,then he can't intervene in those issue.
Even Aman finds n tells abt the plot to Roopan will she blve.There will be big drama !!Before they found Rithesh will be slowly looting their money.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eshasrk

About Aman, I don't think she will tell anyone, she might dig up the truth by herself OR she will tell Nisha

Haha 😆
It would be so cute to see Saurav trying to flirt with her 😛
Even i think he would just go away after dropping Nisha. But i am really looking forward to the scene where Viraj pacifies Singham 😆