Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha's D-Day:)

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
'A very happy bday Miss.Nisha'.Heart
Viraj made her day by wishing the first wishes.Its going to be so special day for her with her 'ViruTongue'.
.(And she got a very deep wound as bday giftConfused )
Viraj made his first entry into Gangwals house on her bday.How sentimental this day is !!
Though Singham n chote hukum face-off going on ,it will turn good.So per that SBS segment Nisha going to know abt cousins plan .It will be fun to see.PartySeems like Chocalate Cake was there in the party.We had so much discussions on the cake ClownWill her bday turns good with the cousins plan guys?Or viraj after knowing about this in the party gets angry n throw the cake !!!I don't want such a drama OuchI hope Viraj is not that bad .And he will be so happy if cousins see him as sports ICONWink
Good that Rithesh is not there in the partyTongue

And in case per that segment if Viraj attends the party will he give hand to his behen in solving Rithesh issue if she finds anything?Though Aman promised not to tell anyone ,our Viraj is nosy enough to ask if he sees Aman in anguish state feeling for kirti.Will she gonna get help from Viraj in any such case?Pour ur thoughts on this guysQuestion

So it will be fun episode with Gangwals n Viraj in the same track without any villians Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HaleyypallavisarkarIjazaprincessglorybluEyezDazzlerruhicaller123

Haleyy Groupbie
Haleyy
Haleyy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
They have not shown viraj in tat segment.I don't think he may turn up for the party.Moreover its a family party.His first wish itself could be nisha's surprise gift,Since she had no idea abt how viraj came to know about this (He may tell abt how he know ) .It has became so late Or else at least to cheer her up he would have taken her out :)

Reg Aman's issue , I think Aman will keep up her promise made to kirti and she may eavesdrop rithesh & co n help Kirti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiibluEyez

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haleyy

They have not shown viraj in tat segment.I don't think he may turn up for the party.Moreover its a family party.His first wish itself could be nisha's surprise gift,Since she had no idea abt how viraj came to know about this (He may tell abt how he know ) .It has became so late Or else at least to cheer her up he would have taken her out :)

Reg Aman's issue , I think Aman will keep up her promise made to kirti and she may eavesdrop rithesh & co n help Kirti

Aman eavesdropping with some plate of coffee to give to Ram-Sunitha..Nice imagination.Today itself she was bit skeptical after seeing Rithesh happy outside n kirthi crying inside.Let's c how she gonna solve this issue.

If Viraj doesn't turn up even if the cousins plan got backfired nothing to worry as there is no outsider at home.Lets cSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haleyy

Haleyy Groupbie
Haleyy
Haleyy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Nisha found easily from Saurav.She seems so furious at him.
The cousins are not aware of how much she likes her viraj sir.They are thinking this as some sort of celebrity crush and gonna play with her emotions without having any idea. But nothing to say wrong about them. she never ever shared about the happenings at offiice .So cousins can't predict also .Though today she dreamt of holding his hands she has not yet fully fallen for him.But if people keep on teasing her with viraj her liking will be increasing exponentially ..
Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Guys openly speaking something similar happened to me,my cousins started bugging which actually turned into love...I hope nisha doesn't break down when she knows viraj doesn't feel for her,guess he would fall her in the future..and I hope he comes in the party..

Haleyyprachii

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I also don't think that Viraj will attend the party esp not after having a faceoff with Singham , besides it's a family party, and although some article mentioned Saurav flirting with her in front of Viraj lol. Who knows after seeing this Viraj might suggest to Nisha to start thinking abt Saurav seriously ROFL , he already told her to get a BF
But still I think he won't attend
About Aman, I don't think she will tell anyone, she might dig up the truth by herself OR she will tell Nisha

Edited by eshasrk - 22 December 2014 at 3:41pm

Haleyyprachii

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haleyy

Nisha found easily from Saurav.She seems so furious at him.
The cousins are not aware of how much she likes her viraj sir.They are thinking this as some sort of celebrity crush and gonna play with her emotions without having any idea. But nothing to say wrong about them. she never ever shared about the happenings at offiice .So cousins can't predict also .Though today she dreamt of holding his hands she has not yet fully fallen for him.But if people keep on teasing her with viraj her liking will be increasing exponentially ..

Haan..Cousins are not aware how far she likes him since she never updates her day to day activities with them.she is more kinda introvert when comes to her stuffs.Ya totally it happens.If people keep on teasing with a guy automatically lots of chances to turn into love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haleyy

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

Guys openly speaking something similar happened to me,my cousins started bugging which actually turned into love...I hope nisha doesn't break down when she knows viraj doesn't feel for her,guess he would fall her in the future..and I hope he comes in the party..

Ijaza aur uske cousinsHug..Yes dear..It happens when cousins n closed people keep on bugging.Without one's knowledge its kinda getting incepted with those ideasEmbarrassed

HaleyyKartikan91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index