is it necessary to link with married men

Posted: 9 years ago
In the film industry isit necessary to link a girl with married men. Isski practice karni padegi nahi to survive hi nai karsakte? Kyaa baat hai salute to this industry no wonder salman survived so well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Controversy will last for couple of month but real work last forever...!! Salman is known for his work

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Salman is known for his work

🤣 Biggest joke of the century. 
In reality he is main reason of low standard of bollywood films
firework thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like we can expect all the youngsters now - Alia, Shraddha to be linked with married men too. 😆
Edited by Oblivion111 - 9 years ago
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chugli..iss ke upar sau thread ban chuka hai. Tum as usual late aye. Tum late kyu aye? Kahi Banana khaate to nahi baith gaye ðŸ˜†

Salman once again had some beautiful moments with Tanna..U can't blame him..Salman ki family aka Fareeda and Hiroo aunty ko Tanna kuch jyaad pasand nahi 😔

Originally posted by: sarah75

Chugli..iss ke upar sau thread ban chuka hai. Tum as usual late aye. Tum late kyu aye? Kahi Banana khaate to nahi baith gaye ðŸ˜†
😔

Kyaa karoo I have stopped watching the show just like most of the public, I only saw this scene in promos  just now ðŸ˜†
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

Kyaa karoo I have stopped watching the show just like most of the public, I only saw this scene in promos  just now ðŸ˜†

You stopped watching?😲

But why? kyu..akhir kyu? I know this show is going no where..dishaheen ab Sonali nahi BB hogaye hai. 😆

Don't worry!! Me too losing interest..Tumhare Zoo mein mere liye jagah hai??😒
Main bhi apna naam Gulatikhorbander rakhna chahti hu aur dher sare Banana khana chahti hu..woh bhi Bathroom mein 😆