Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Lets give Neil/Nachiket a break- my thoughts (Page 2)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by Mages

its not abt standing up for ragini...i could understand his POV when it comes to ragini...its for standing up for himself...pam was shouting like hell that 10 houses can hear what is happening in ragini's home...there is a marriage around the corner...he should have shut her mouth...or bring her aside and confront and ask her to behave since its a wedding house...how will people react...

Amen sista!!!

to me it was puoposely shown that Pam has a hold over Neil and in a very wierd way over Ragini also

Frankly that almost put me off the show 

I hate when there is SOOO much negativity in a show i mean we have moved on - i wonder if kekta cvs watch their competition, there are shows that have moved on from such negativity as entertianment
Just disgusting!

Absolutely. If nothing else, they could have considered that it's a wedding house.

And what is this rant about 'yeh aurat' 'yeh aurat' stuff? Ragini should have slapped Pam once and for all. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smananitarani

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

[

i wonder if kekta cvs watch their competition, there are shows that have moved on from such negativity as entertianment

Haha! i guess not they have been creating the same nonsense forever Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sman

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I think only Pam was against his marriage to Ragini as she is from middle class family..bcos in one episode she said that their dad liked Ragini very much..I think he lived in same house till he moved to US..else it can't b 35 years he lived in same house!!  Even 35 is too much..he would be 50 now  adding 15 years..and Ragini was only 18 when they married !! He was already in his 30s..
RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

I think only Pam was against his marriage to Ragini as she is from middle class family..bcos in one episode she said that their dad liked Ragini very much..I think he lived in same house till he moved to US..else it can't b 35 years he lived in same house!!  Even 35 is too much..he would be 50 now  adding 15 years..and Ragini was only 18 when they married !! He was already in his 30s..

Unless he was 30 when he moved to America, but finally sold the house when he was 35 as he couldn't keep coming and forth from India and America...he didn't like coming back. In the initial episodes it was established that he was 45 years old

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sman

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
This proves one point - Ekta's creatives are damn bad in maths

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40sman

Go to top