Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Lets give Neil/Nachiket a break- my thoughts

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
I am not as active as I had planned to be, work and other activities take up all the time. However, I am always on top of my shit when it comes to watching every video related to IKNMP. LOL

Today's episode was nothing great like no romantic moments but it forced me to write a post. 
I understand that Neil aka Ragini's Nachiket is like a puppet in the hands of Pam...he has the nerve to point fingers at Dr. Aman for being a puppet. Yes, he is being a hypocrite...but, I think its too soon to judge him.

Based on what we have been shown so far, Neil seems to be from a rich family, he probably went against his family to be with Ragini. They were madly in love. Ragini seems to be a strong headed woman who was very possessive of her husband and wasn't used to her man being a harmless flirt. 

The flirting, and hugging women is part of the "rich" people lifestyle, Ragini didn't like that I am sure...but that's besides the point. The point that I am trying to make is Nachiket is not the same man anymore...he is not Ragini's Nachiket, he is Dr. Neil K. He is a different man. 

Nachiket would have stood up against Pam for his Ragini, I am sure that's what he had done., However, now he is Dr. Neil K, the man who is emotionless, lonely, and bitter thanks to Ragini. 

Why do you guys think Nachiket would change his name then? He didn't want anything to do with his past life anymore. He probably ruined all his relationships to be with Ragini and what did she do? Not trust him, and leave him. 

Even in the flashbacks we saw how loving he was towards his daughter, Nishi. Now he is scared to get close to them...

OMG this post turned out to be a jumbled up khichdi of my thoughts...I think I lost the plot myself. LOLLOLLOL

Basically, what I am trying to say is...that Nachiket went against the world for his Ragini and now she has happily moved on in her life and he is in no position to defend her, coz Ragini and Nachiket's break up itself proved how weak their relationship was in the first place. 

I am sure once he finds out the truth that Ragini is still madly in love with him, he will give Pam all the shit she made his fam go through...but right now he is in no position. 

Nachiket needs to resurface...Neil needs to take a back seat. 

Have yall noticed? Whenever Ragini talks about Neil she refers to him as Nachiket only...I personally find that very romantic. 

Oh ya, and also Ragini and Nachiket have such great chemistry. They are absolutely adorable.

Nivedita Basu LOL she reminds me of Komolika Basu for sure!!! 

Whats struck me is that Neil is gonna compare NB to Ragini...he is gonna be like NB is willing to wait for him whereas Ragini so easily moved on. He basically feels so betrayed to the point where he thinks that Ragini never really loved him.

He is human too, you know!! Cry 

Ok Imma stop now LOL

P.S. Nachiket aka Neil is one helluva sexy man!! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitChrisinSmadhurjya4856meera19amazingneirasmanSiddhi_Infinitedreams

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammie_Ronit

Hi Friends,
I !! Embarrassed

Hi Dear. I get yyour point, but still he could have told Pam to be bit low. What was she doing "yeh aurat yeh aurat". I also liked Neil a lot but I thought he should have said something.

About Nivedita true he will compare her to Ragini at everypoint. Nivedita knows the whole story so she says what she knows he wants to hear.

Amazing love is blind or shall I say jealousy is blind.

I also think Neil will help Ragini with wedding preparations once he realises she needs money may be through Dr. Aman.

Neil is adorable but today he was dumbAngry 

Edited by aati1429 - 22 December 2014 at 1:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goldstar678smanpoetic

RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Yes, at first even I was annoyed by his reaction to Pam's obnoxious behavior. But then I tried to think from his point of view too, he is heartbroken but he won't show it. 
He doesn't wanna show Ragini that he cares for her even in the slightest way possible. 

You can only change yourself not others. 

Like I said, once Nachiket comes along...Dr. Neil K will be gone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitChrisinSamazingneirameera19sman

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
its not abt standing up for ragini...i could understand his POV when it comes to ragini...its for standing up for himself...pam was shouting like hell that 10 houses can hear what is happening in ragini's home...there is a marriage around the corner...he should have shut her mouth...or bring her aside and confront and ask her to behave since its a wedding house...how will people react...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiracolumbiasmanpoeticInfinitedreams

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Amen to watching every video on IKNMP but not being on top of my shit for anything else. 
I have to agree. He mocks Aman but due to the jealousy that he feels of having another man in Ragini's life. He isn't used to it, he still sees her as his wife (even though he denies it). Like you mentioned I'm sure he went against Pam and others to marry Ragini considering her background and age at the time. I feel now he doesn't go against Pam because he has made that "mistake" in the past. He won't stand up for Ragini because he is trying to prove that she doesn't matter and he has moved on just like she has. It's not that Neil doesn't have a backbone, it's that he chooses not to show it. He has told Pam to shut it before and he could do it, but he doesn't want to. 

I feel we're a bit too harsh on him. In this whole divorce fiasco, Ragini has given him just as much heartache as he has given her if not more. She clearly asked for the separation of the children and I am sure that he still holds a grudge against her for that. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronit3serialfan40amazingneirameera19exoLarmysmanlovely_ladyRonitPallaviNR

RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikruti

Amen to watching every video on IKNMP but not being on top of my shit for anything else. 
I have to agree. He mocks Aman but due to the jealousy that he feels of having another man in Ragini's life. He isn't used to it, he still sees her as his wife (even though he denies it). Like you mentioned I'm sure he went against Pam and others to marry Ragini considering her background and age at the time. I feel now he doesn't go against Pam because he has made that "mistake" in the past. He won't stand up for Ragini because he is trying to prove that she doesn't matter and he has moved on just like she has. It's not that Neil doesn't have a backbone, it's that he chooses not to show it. He has told Pam to shut it before and he could do it, but he doesn't want to. 

I feel we're a bit too harsh on him. In this whole divorce fiasco, Ragini has given him just as much heartache as he has given her if not more. She clearly asked for the separation of the children and I am sure that he still holds a grudge against her for that. 

hi Vikruti!! That's exactly what I was trying to say but couldn't put it into words LOL
Yes, he has made the "mistake" of going against everyone for Ragini, he thought she would always be there by his side, and she would never change, but she did. She left him, she didn't trust him. 
Pam on the other hand, no matter how controlling and annoying that woman is, she has been his pillar of support in his tough times. She helped him raise his kids, she has given them the love while he has just been the "provider". He deprived the kids that lived w him of love for the ones that weren't with him. So for Neil, Pam has been his best friend, he thinks whatever she is doing is for his best. And yes, when she was talking shit against Nishi, he did tell her off. So why are we calling him a coward. 

For Neil, Pam is his support, he doesn't know her true colors. He doesn't know her agenda, and her personal hatred towards Ragini. Like Vikruti said above, Ragini was the one who separated him from his other children. We gotta give him a break, bechaara has suffered a lot. 

Its not like he left Ragini and the kids, and the fact that Ragini said she is "happily married" to Dr. Aman must have hurt so bad. 

I have full faith in Nachiket, he will redeem himself just in time, even though, he hasn't lost his image in my eyes. He is still the best. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitChrisinS3serialfan40meera19amazingneirasmanlovely_lady

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

its not abt standing up for ragini...i could understand his POV when it comes to ragini...its for standing up for himself...pam was shouting like hell that 10 houses can hear what is happening in ragini's home...there is a marriage around the corner...he should have shut her mouth...or bring her aside and confront and ask her to behave since its a wedding house...how will people react...

Amen sista!!!

to me it was puoposely shown that Pam has a hold over Neil and in a very wierd way over Ragini also

Frankly that almost put me off the show 

I hate when there is SOOO much negativity in a show i mean we have moved on - i wonder if kekta cvs watch their competition, there are shows that have moved on from such negativity as entertianment
Just disgusting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40sman

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by Sammie_Ronit

Hi Friends,
I !! Embarrassed

Hi Dear. I get yyour point, but still he could have told Pam to be bit low. What was she doing "yeh aurat yeh aurat". I also liked Neil a lot but I thought he should have said something.

About Nivedita true he will compare her to Ragini at everypoint. Nivedita knows the whole story so she says what she knows he wants to hear.

Amazing love is blind or shall I say jealousy is blind.

I also think Neil will help Ragini with wedding preparations once he realises she needs money may be through Dr. Aman.

Neil is adorable but today he was dumbAngry 

Will second the post Dear.

Agree with Sammie - I love the parts where Ragini always refers to him as Nachiket. For her, Neil doesn't exist. 

But this brother-sister oedipus complex kinda thing needs to stop , for our sake at least. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneirasman

Go to top