Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Vanarsena makes way 4 Ajabdeh's return&Maa didnt leave cuz of Ajab (Page 3)

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

Originally posted by dsm123

Oh my dear EmbarrassedUr post is always hilarious just like rati n true pratap got his brain back poor brain wud have accepted d fact enuf with d vacationLOLletz get back where u were beforeLOLn absolutely agree even I can't bear dat BHOOTNI on screen she's so irritatingAngry
thanks dearSmile finally pura mewad ghumne ke baad pratap's brain is back to its originLOLi dont know if u are watching since beginning but JB always gives kadak reply to DB.ab ek dialogue toh banata hainWink I remember JB's words to DB from praja wedding epi,samant putriyon ke sath rehna sikhiye ab kyonki ek samant ki beti aaj ke raja ki patni hain aur dusre samant ki beti mevad ke hone wale raja ki patni bankar aa rahi hainDancingDancing
plz JB come backCry I am so nara lagaoing of JB but u know in case of Ma(DB) vs biwi,pratap may choose DB(as he is family bhakt) but when there will be Maa(JB) vs maa(DB) he will choose/trust JB only

Edited by dsm123 - 23 December 2014 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37Intrepida

usahingora Senior Member
usahingora
usahingora

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
maan has been changed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

ReezaZul Goldie
ReezaZul
ReezaZul

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thanks a lot 4 analysis updte..love d endg of this epsode..

hope this week, v can c that Ajabde cming back n more praja scenes..

Intrepida

Crazypheonix008 Senior Member
Crazypheonix008
Crazypheonix008

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Great review Rati! Clap esp. since your exams are going on. Thanks for the review. I think someone made a post that your reviews are our paan LOL That's true Big smile
Coming to the episode, Patta-Pratap-Chakri scene was great. Loved the way both of them teased Chakru LOLmaybe SAjab ka bhi gauna ho jaaega? But can't say how long CVs ka week will stretch. I liked Ajab's scene only because I like to see Rachana LOL But seriously does she have no work except either having FBs or DS LOL VBs dream Dead All I want to say abut VB is that she's the most spineless character of the show Dead They changed Maan Shocked but this one's good too, I think I've seen her in some other show. She was bribing chetu baba LOL You said DB ki muh mein ghi shakkar, uss ghi shakkar mein thoda poison bhi daal do ROFL Loved loved loved the last part! first time Chaand acted smart and Maan was good too. But I absolutely loved Pratap's part Star thank god the stupid hatred ended Dancing CVs are doing serious damage control Wink anyway I hope Ajab comes back soon. But JB should come back too. The show would always be adhoora without her Cry

Intrepida

Crazypheonix008 Senior Member
Crazypheonix008
Crazypheonix008

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi37

Oh my dear EmbarrassedUr post is always hilarious just like rati n true pratap got his brain back poor brain wud have accepted d fact enuf with d vacationLOLletz get back where u were beforeLOLn absolutely agree even I can't bear dat BHOOTNI on screen she's so irritatingAngry
thanks dearSmile finally pura mewad ghumne ke baad pratap's brain is back to its originLOLi dont know if u are watching since beginning but JB always gives kadak reply to DB.ab ek dialogue toh banata hainWink I remember JB's words to DB from praja wedding epi,samant putriyon ke sath rehna sikhiye ab kyonki ek samant ki beti aaj ke raja ki patni hain aur dusre samant ki beti mevad ke hone wale raja ki patni bankar aa rahi hainDancingDancing
plz JB come backCry

Yeah I  remember Big smile JB had real spunk LOL The show is adhoora without her Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123Intrepida

sushma_marawi IF-Dazzler
sushma_marawi
sushma_marawi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
thank rati for the nice  update .
episode was good .

Edited by sushma_marawi - 23 December 2014 at 1:21am

Intrepida

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged

I was scratching my head when I show maan kanwar. As she looked different too me. I though may be hair style but oh boy she was completely different person.LOLHahah see I was watching previous maan kanwar with detail. She is good and yesterday she got just about right amount of screen time but ufff our VB got big long dream Angry DB is not this dumb. But VB taking for ever to speak up and her dream was like forever was not getting overLOL.

I understand how scared she is but I hope once ajab comes back she can tell praja truth about JBs departure.

Clap to chaand for opening her mouth with perfect timing Wink and loved the way pratap reply to US question but still I will say Mr. pratap is cleaning up his image.

chakki was jumping up and down to go to bijolia ok got that part but if I am not wrong bhago is not ready to go chittor as she thinks she is illiterate and chakki is big panditi. I think that's what she said in the beginning of this leap. Whatever its call clean up time in MP go ahead.

USji keep away from DB paan. And I still wonder DB did not let finish dashi last line when she was saying that special masala for paan???? I hope that masala got destroy and DB keep feeding US paan thinking why it's not effecting him.LOL

Ajab has not put on all her jewelry why? not even toe ring why why I am sure she is working on our wish to get fulfil she will make prata work on it.

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

awsm analysis..
They changed maan... koi nu..ye b achi h...
Like chaana and maan both..
last part was nice... and now ajab always lost in pratap dreams..devdas bna di cvs n to ...LOL

thanks dear!
yea she looked diff lol
ajabdeh is the new devdas of the show! ConfusedLOL

Go to top