Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Vanarsena makes way 4 Ajabdeh's return&Maa didnt leave cuz of Ajab (Page 2)

sweetmogini Groupbie
sweetmogini
sweetmogini

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Thanks Rati for ur update !!!  Hope you're fine ... Actually Was waiting  for it but I know you're quite busy with exams, thanks for taking time 
Well ... Haven't seen it yet but pratap starts to open his eyes ... Phew !!!  It wasn't too late lol 
But love Maan !!! Chitons circus need someone like Her especially pratap 

you;re welcome!
have a massive headache right now! Confused
you're welcome, writing these posts have become habit now so hard to snap out of it!LOL
Maan and Chand were very good!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmogini

Thanks for the update...Thumbs Up

you're welcome!
_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
awsm analysis..
They changed maan... koi nu..ye b achi h...
Like chaana and maan both..
last part was nice... and now ajab always lost in pratap dreams..devdas bna di cvs n to ...LOL

Intrepida

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Rati,awesome postHug
bade dino baad panditji ke darshan.when pratap said to chakri u are not coming with us ,chakri ke man mein laddo phutaLOLu are going to get back bhago,chakri ke man mein dusra ladoo phutaLOLkal kare so aaj kar,aaj kare so abWink
every epi we are getting dream seq.whyAngrynow cv's itna hi shauk hain toh I too want to see DS of roopwati,phoolmati,chetak,laxmi...so on.go aheadAngry
I loved Maan and chand,specially chandSmile pehle hi puppet US se vachan le liya,now he cant denyWink
I cant believe what did pratap say.I was like kahi yeh mera DS toh nahiLOL finally,finally we got our pratap back and most imp pratap got his brain backParty
why I have feeling after watching this epi that without knowing real truth behind JB's left and without JB's comeback,ajab will back in chittod and then we will have to tolerate saas-bahu drama,kitchen politics of DBConfused NO I dont want this.in this epi also I was so irritated in first 10 mins and wanted to sleepLOL.I know i am hating DB from beginning  but i can tolerate her only in presence of JB.now ajab too can handle her but JB is JB.I want her backCry accha hoga saas-bahu ek sath aaye
btw why pratap calling JB maa not ranimaConfused same with chamaan (LOLomg yeh kya ban gaya chand and maan ka)why they call ajab bhabhiji not bhabhisa.sunane mein ajeeb lagata hainConfused
sorry for long post in your exam time but kya karu pehle hi bohot edit kar diya hainLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37_BleuNoir_Intrepida

ash41900 Senior Member
ash41900
ash41900

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
happy happy happy atleast Pratap excepted he trusts Ajabde !! now i think they r bringing Ajabde back without showing JB n without clearing the reason as to y JB really left... thanks rati for the analysis i watch the show daily n read ur analysis its kind of repeat telecast for me !! [:-)]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37Intrepida

usahingora Senior Member
usahingora
usahingora

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
thanks

Intrepida

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

Hi Rati,awesome postHug
bade dino baad panditji ke darshan.when pratap said to chakri u are not coming with us ,chakri ke man mein laddo phutaLOLu are going to get back bhago,chakri ke man mein dusra ladoo phutaLOLkal kare so aaj kar,aaj kare so abWink
every epi we are getting dream seq.whyAngrynow cv's itna hi shauk hain toh I too want to see DS of roopwati,phoolmati,chetak,laxmi...so on.go aheadAngry
I loved Maan and chand,specially chandSmile pehle hi puppet US se vachan le liya,now he cant denyWink
I cant believe what did pratap say.I was like kahi yeh mera DS toh nahiLOL finally,finally we got our pratap back and most imp pratap got his brain backParty
why I have feeling after watching this epi that without knowing real truth behind JB's left and without JB's comeback,ajab will back in chittod and then we will have to tolerate saas-bahu drama,kitchen politics of DBConfused NO I dont want this.in this epi also I was so irritated in first 10 mins and wanted to sleepLOL.I know i am hating DB from beginning  but i can tolerate her only in presence of JB.now ajab too can handle her but JB is JB.I want her backCry accha hoga saas-bahu ek sath aaye
btw why pratap calling JB maa not ranimaConfused same with chamaan (LOLomg yeh kya ban gaya chand and maan ka)why they call ajab bhabhiji not bhabhisa.sunane mein ajeeb lagata hainConfused
sorry for long post in your exam time but kya karu pehle hi bohot edit kar diya hainLOL 
Oh my dear EmbarrassedUr post is always hilarious just like rati n true pratap got his brain back poor brain wud have accepted d fact enuf with d vacationLOLletz get back where u were beforeLOLn absolutely agree even I can't bear dat BHOOTNI on screen she's so irritatingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123Intrepida

Go to top