Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bitblue

I was scratching my head when I show maan kanwar. As she looked different too me. I though may be hair style but oh boy she was completely different person.πŸ˜†Hahah see I was watching previous maan kanwar with detail. She is good and yesterday she got just about right amount of screen time but ufff our VB got big long dream πŸ˜‘ DB is not this dumb. But VB taking for ever to speak up and her dream was like forever was not getting overπŸ˜†.

I understand how scared she is but I hope once ajab comes back she can tell praja truth about JBs departure.

πŸ‘ to chaand for opening her mouth with perfect timing πŸ˜‰ and loved the way pratap reply to US question but still I will say Mr. pratap is cleaning up his image.

chakki was jumping up and down to go to bijolia ok got that part but if I am not wrong bhago is not ready to go chittor as she thinks she is illiterate and chakki is big panditi. I think that's what she said in the beginning of this leap. Whatever its call clean up time in MP go ahead.

USji keep away from DB paan. And I still wonder DB did not let finish dashi last line when she was saying that special masala for paan???? I hope that masala got destroy and DB keep feeding US paan thinking why it's not effecting him.πŸ˜†

Ajab has not put on all her jewelry why? not even toe ring why why I am sure she is working on our wish to get fulfil she will make prata work on it.

yea even i was thinking, is this the same girl? πŸ˜†
me too- i also hope that VB tells AJabdeh why JB left! she deserves to know!

cvs are cleaning up his image after chopping up his character! grrr
chakri ko honeymoon pe jana milega! lol
oh yes i think ajabdeh is hoping her husband will place all that jewelry on her! πŸ˜³
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dazzpari

Hey awesome post dear, it's really good to here pratap confession for ajebde. But for me star of this episode is chand... I loved the way she has braved enough to get Us pissed and the way she ran to seek her motherly love (her bhai pallu... lol) but that is the truth she is braved enough to speak about anything to anyone when her brother is around. Yeah last part was really good and hopefully this time cv will not disappointing us...
All the best for all ur exams..

thanks dear! yes Chand was very good yest!! I wanted to give her a hug!!πŸ‘
thanks dear!
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetahyd

INTREPIDA...FINALLY YOUR POST COMES!!!

WELLL YESSS
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!
FRANKLY, MAAN HAS GUTS, AND CHAND GOT A BIT TOO YESTERDAY...
LOOKS LIKE UDAY SINGH HAD NOT EATEN A PAAN THENπŸ˜‰
AND PRATAP, FINALLY IS BACK TO HIS SENSES ( IF HE EVER HAD ANYπŸ˜›..NO YAAR HE HAS)
YAY YAY YAY

haha, yes Sweta! and btw Im Rati! πŸ˜†
Chand and Maan were very good!
nope US has not eaten the paan!
CVs are cleaning up pratap's image!
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Great review Rati! πŸ‘ esp. since your exams are going on. Thanks for the review. I think someone made a post that your reviews are our paan πŸ˜† That's true πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to the episode, Patta-Pratap-Chakri scene was great. Loved the way both of them teased Chakru πŸ˜†maybe SAjab ka bhi gauna ho jaaega? But can't say how long CVs ka week will stretch. I liked Ajab's scene only because I like to see Rachana πŸ˜† But seriously does she have no work except either having FBs or DS πŸ˜† VBs dream 🀒 All I want to say abut VB is that she's the most spineless character of the show 🀒 They changed Maan 😲 but this one's good too, I think I've seen her in some other show. She was bribing chetu baba πŸ˜† You said DB ki muh mein ghi shakkar, uss ghi shakkar mein thoda poison bhi daal do 🀣 Loved loved loved the last part! first time Chaand acted smart and Maan was good too. But I absolutely loved Pratap's part ⭐️ thank god the stupid hatred ended  CVs are doing serious damage control πŸ˜‰ anyway I hope Ajab comes back soon. But JB should come back too. The show would always be adhoora without her πŸ˜­

thanks dear! 
haha, yes Ami Di made that post about the paan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well thank you!
chakri is so lovable lol!
poor RP doesnt have any decent scenes but once she comes back to chittod she will!
yes this maan is good too, looks similar to the last one lol
hahhaha poison, yes that would be an excellent addition!
last part was awesome!!! πŸ‘
CVs are working day and night to clean up Pratap's image and yest they did good!πŸ˜†
yes, those two ke bina show adhura hai! πŸ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Priyam-

hey rati! how have u been? ya evn im bsy with my clg and stuff! hope u r doing good! I loved ur post as usual! and the episode as well!!

loved chaand maan and of course pratap as well for what he said in the end... awesome post n apt title! hope coming episodes will be entertaining like yesterday's one ;)
and oh forgot to add this.. it was nyc to see chakri and saubhagyawati.. and wat nxt? pratap bringing ajab along with him sitting on chetak?? 
well ye tho agle saal hoga i gues.. :P
Advance Xmas and New yr wishes! Tc.

Hi dear! im good, how are you? 
thanks! last part was great!
sisters were great! yes for now we just have to be happy that Ajabdeh is coming back!πŸ˜†
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance to you too!! πŸ˜³
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good post πŸ˜Š
Finally the story is making some progress! πŸ˜ƒ Waise we need another kundli to find out how long this "saptaah" will be actually...🀣 CVs ka ek saptaah matlab ek maas πŸ€£
Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystic786

Good post πŸ˜Š

Finally the story is making some progress! πŸ˜ƒ Waise we need another kundli to find out how long this "saptaah" will be actually...🀣 CVs ka ek saptaah matlab ek maas πŸ€£

thanks dear! yes its moving forward! hahahah so true, we need chakri to predict how long the week will be! 
πŸ˜†
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You're welcome! πŸ˜Š

Chakri toh nikamma ho gaya hai pyaar mein aaj kal...🀣 He's turned into a complete vela πŸ€£  I think Bhago will be able to do it better than him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw nice title for this one! πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Intrepida

thanks dear! yes its moving forward! hahahah so true, we need chakri to predict how long the week will be! 
πŸ˜†

Intrepida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystic786

You're welcome! πŸ˜Š

Chakri toh nikamma ho gaya hai pyaar mein aaj kal...🀣 He's turned into a complete vela πŸ€£  I think Bhago will be able to do it better than him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw nice title for this one! πŸ˜ƒ

yes the idea of a honeymoon has gone to his head!lol
thanks!