Vanarsena makes way 4 Ajabdeh's return&Maa didnt leave cuz of Ajab

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Monday!

Title: Vanarsena paves the way for Ajabdeh's return & Maa didnt leave cuz of Ajabdeh!

Pratap tells Chakrapani to go to Bijolia and go for Gauna (when the bride who was married in childhood is brought to her in-laws home when she is older!) to bring back Saubhagyawati!! so sweet! Beta Pratap when will your gauna happen, mere baal jhadne ke baad?!! hehe

here in Bijolia the day dreamer aka AJabdeh is looking at her jewels when Bhago comes and tells her about the gauna and says that maybe Pratap may bring your gauna letter?! yeaa lets see!

The Bijolia Effect - DB says that what is in Bijolia that US and Pratap are so influenced by it! welll both see simplicity and honesty there! US's wife's best friend is there who is a lot like JB so it reminds him of the good memories of his wife and for Pratap, its his wife, his love's abode! There is no bad there, there is no conspiracy there to malign anyone!

dream sequence- i hated it, but it shows that VB is so afraid of being ridiculued, she is afraid of losing her home and family, I dont pity her or feel bad for her situation but Im happy she is doing something to bring back ajabdeh! I can understand why she is afraid of the truth being spilled out, she has not home, her maternal home is in marwar, where she was misunderstood and here in mewar she is treated badly but she sees it as home. 

what the helll!!! that stupid dream sequence, for a moment i was like wait why would DB do that? it would bring Ajabdeh back, but of course nothing happened but DB has the kundali in her hand but the paan making stuff comes! And DB ke mu mei ghee shakkar!! She is going to fix the paan and tells VB and Chand to go do what they were going to do! well now they have the blessing of the witch, now no one can stop Ajabdeh's return!

DB's lose and our win- she gave her blessing for Ajabdeh's return, DB is the one who is doesnt allow anythign to happen without her persmission and even today the same is happening, its only because she said to carry on with what you are doing that both girls and VB were able to pull it off! DB is no master at keeping control because today she in her attempt to regain control is losing it, she wants US to eat the paan in that moment she loses her grip over pratap and the girls! but our gain, her lose!

Maan finally sees the kundali and is thrilled!! yaay! and they are going to get US to give Pratap permission!

at the Lunch table- these girls are buttering and makhan lagaing! lol gulab jamun (that bengali, why is it in Rajasthan?) anywho! they are saying that we are only here till we are going to be married! aha besharam ladki apni shaadi baate khud kar rahi ho?! haha well US keeps looking at Maan and so does DB, she knows that her two ladlis are upto no good! lol!

US says what do you two want lol!
Chand is very smart she says that you have to promise us that what ever we ask you have to grant it! hahah! nice one!!

Chand is the one who says can you get Ajabdeh back!!! himmat dikhadi chutki ne!! hehe!

Chand- we all saw her as the timid and scared girl who never spoke up, but she today she did, she spoke up for the truth, for her Dadabhai! Maan is pure, like an angel but Chand is not an angel, she has feelings of sadness, hate etc, she doesnt like her mom, she is opinionated too but unlike Maan she could never get it out, but today she did! 

Maan always says the truth and is the one who raises the torch for the truth! And unlike Chand, she is not afraid, she doesnt keep ill feelings for anyone (Chand does and thats what makes her real)!

US is super pissed and Maan speaks up that its the truth Pratap is lonely and misses AJabdeh every minute! DB is trying to do damage control! but US has given promise now we know she is coming back!!!

Moment of truth- when both girls are shooed off, US asks Pratap if he thinks that JB left because of AJabdeh! Pratap says that she has always respected Maa and lives by her rules and morals so I dont think Maa left because of Ajabdeh!!! Yaaayyy!!

precap- i didnt see any!

I loved the last part, first part was crap!! but second part was out of this world!! I loved how Chand and Maan spoke up!! I loved how finally Pratap spoke up for his wife! I loved it!!! 
now we can sing Dukhbhare din bitte re bhai, ab sukh ayo re!!!

Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago
thank rati. and if you are busy with study just stay away from us.
so chaad speak up wow i though maan will do. 

see CVs are doing full damage control of pratap character. 

ok so bhago and ajab are coming back to gather for sure now.

more when i see
😊Ist of all wel done guyz we made it on top 10👏🥳 n plzzz keep replying every single post as u can n mostly stay active as u can coz we need 2 maintain dis n make it on top 5 dis time n didn't want our rank 2 fall again😊
now cuming 2 u sweetheart😳rati as always amazing update 🤗n yup sure it is a happy Monday 😃deteriorating🥱🥱boring pathetic dream sequence n infact I felt little mean n selfish attitude of VB coz after all d mess she created she still care bout herself she infact saw how miserable pratap is without ajab n every1 still pointing at ajab directly or indirectly then still y she care bout herself still she doesn't want 2 reveal the fact JB left becoz of her not becoz of ajab atleast dey cud shw dat in dream sequence dat its all becoz of me n DB forced me 2 stay silent whether any1 believe or not atleast 4 viewers she cud have cum clean but no at there also a helpless n hopeless VB who actually afraid of dis BHOOTNI🥱But although luved last portion where our monkey club played their part well😆n cutie chand beside being a shy chick played her move wel n made her dad 2 promise 1st😆luved it im sure dat BHOOTNI poison crappy paan Uday singh didn't engulfed😆otherwise🤢he'll b like dis but im happy he didn't datz y he's on his senses😊n yippee I guess ajab cuming back n dat red hot attire was the indication😃
Nice updates as usual. I wasn't able to post as usual last week as i am busy with my exams overseas as well. I try and post something even if its only thanks or something. But it was really hard last week and i think i wasn't able to comment on some of your awesome updates last week. Hopefully my exams and projects end soon as i would like to see my favorite show as well as discuss on the show as much as i can. Coming back to the topic, i loved the episode today, especially the end scene when Mann and Chand told US that KP really misses ajabde. I loved when KP told US that he feels Ajabde isn't the reason for rani maa leaving mewar. I am glad to see him missing ajabde dearly. I hope US recognizes that too and hope he tells pratap to go to bijolia and bring her back to where she belongs. I hate DB and his idiot son jagmal or whatever his name is. I didn't like veerbai but i am glad she is doing something to bring ajadbe back to mewar just for pratap. I hope ajabde is back to mewar before pratap meets hatim khan and his fight with akbar. Everyone is saying she will be back end of week but you never know with the cv's. Overall today was a good episode but i just hate they don't show the precaps. 
Originally posted by bitblue

thank rati. and if you are busy with study just stay away from us.
so chaad speak up wow i though maan will do. 

see CVs are doing full damage control of pratap character. 

ok so bhago and ajab are coming back to gather for sure now.

more when i see

you're welcome! I will post, it may be later so just hang in there lol

yes chand finally spoke up!
yes CVs are saving his character, first they chop his character up and now they are finding the pieces and joining them back together,  its not the same!

definitely watch it, i recomment second half!
Originally posted by aditi37

😊Ist of all wel done guyz we made it on top 10👏🥳 n plzzz keep replying every single post as u can n mostly stay active as u can coz we need 2 maintain dis n make it on top 5 dis time n didn't want our rank 2 fall again😊
now cuming 2 u sweetheart😳rati as always amazing update 🤗n yup sure it is a happy Monday 😃deteriorating🥱🥱boring pathetic dream sequence n infact I felt little mean n selfish attitude of VB coz after all d mess she created she still care bout herself she infact saw how miserable pratap is without ajab n every1 still pointing at ajab directly or indirectly then still y she care bout herself still she doesn't want 2 reveal the fact JB left becoz of her not becoz of ajab atleast dey cud shw dat in dream sequence dat its all becoz of me n DB forced me 2 stay silent whether any1 believe or not atleast 4 viewers she cud have cum clean but no at there also a helpless n hopeless VB who actually afraid of dis BHOOTNI🥱But although luved last portion where our monkey club played their part well😆n cutie chand beside being a shy chick played her move wel n made her dad 2 promise 1st😆luved it im sure dat BHOOTNI poison crappy paan Uday singh didn't engulfed😆otherwise🤢he'll b like dis but im happy he didn't datz y he's on his senses😊n yippee I guess ajab cuming back n dat red hot attire was the indication😃

thanks Aditi! 🤗
yea boring dream lol
VB is just scared to lose everything because of her stupid brain! 
looks likes Ajabdeh is coming back! party toh banti hai!
Originally posted by arpit2525

Nice updates as usual. I wasn't able to post as usual last week as i am busy with my exams overseas as well. I try and post something even if its only thanks or something. But it was really hard last week and i think i wasn't able to comment on some of your awesome updates last week. Hopefully my exams and projects end soon as i would like to see my favorite show as well as discuss on the show as much as i can. Coming back to the topic, i loved the episode today, especially the end scene when Mann and Chand told US that KP really misses ajabde. I loved when KP told US that he feels Ajabde isn't the reason for rani maa leaving mewar. I am glad to see him missing ajabde dearly. I hope US recognizes that too and hope he tells pratap to go to bijolia and bring her back to where she belongs. I hate DB and his idiot son jagmal or whatever his name is. I didn't like veerbai but i am glad she is doing something to bring ajadbe back to mewar just for pratap. I hope ajabde is back to mewar before pratap meets hatim khan and his fight with akbar. Everyone is saying she will be back end of week but you never know with the cv's. Overall today was a good episode but i just hate they don't show the precaps. 

THanks!
no worries, exams are priority!
today was good! last part was very good!!
i think Ajabdeh will be back, after all we the audience have been threatening cvs for so long! 
it will probably be the beginning of next week when she steps into the palace once again! 😳
Thanks Rati for ur update !!!  Hope you're fine ... Actually Was waiting  for it but I know you're quite busy with exams, thanks for taking time 
Well ... Haven't seen it yet but pratap starts to open his eyes ... Phew !!!  It wasn't too late lol 
But love Maan !!! Chitons circus need someone like Her especially pratap 
Thanks for the update...👍🏼
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Thanks Rati for ur update !!!  Hope you're fine ... Actually Was waiting  for it but I know you're quite busy with exams, thanks for taking time 
Well ... Haven't seen it yet but pratap starts to open his eyes ... Phew !!!  It wasn't too late lol 
But love Maan !!! Chitons circus need someone like Her especially pratap 

you;re welcome!
have a massive headache right now! 😕
you're welcome, writing these posts have become habit now so hard to snap out of it!😆
Maan and Chand were very good!