Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Farzi.

For queries and concerns, like I said, .Mandy. is extremely accessible. For other general forum related queries, you could PM any DT member and they'll help you. The GMs and CMs are always a PM away, and will always listen to you. VBs and Mods are mostly needed for high traffic forums with more issues, but that doesn't mean there's no one needed for forums like SHQ. For SHQ, there is .Mandy., who is extremely active and reachable, so you could always contact her for help. 

I hope this solves everyone's query here.

PS: I'll get the GMs/.Mandy. to come by here :)

I know .Mandy. is there...but even she might be inactive sometimes...there has to be a back up always...and I think every forum needs at least one dedicated viewbie or mod...as the members find it more comfortable to reach out to someone who is always there for the forum...and it would be better if someone from this forum is made one 😊
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 work Amby... I agree Mandy is here and she is very much helpful... But still I would always  go in favor of the idea of getting SH Forum a Viewbie who will be dedicated to this forum... And among the mentioned name I think Naz is the perfect choice...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hey friends,

Thank you for posting your concerns about wanting additional DT for the forum. There is no doubt that the Sadda Haq forum has a lot of traffic, making it one of the most active forums under Channel V. This section has run smoothly for one year without any major issues or problems and the channel moderator has been handling it well. Whenever she was not around, the GM team has stepped in so this forum has always been looked after.

We know forum members have contributed immensely in terms of activities and participation. However there seems to be a misconception about how promotions happen. Posting activities and being helpful do not qualify one for promotions. There's much more. Members should contribute in term of good healthy discussions and follow the rules. The more discussions the better the chances one has to prove themselves, but the members have to be willing to break the ice and come out to discuss. At the same time no one can force one to do so! Moreover when discussing, we need to make sure that there is no bias. Criticism must be done in a constructive manner and disagreement should be handled well. If bashing occurs, the other member shouldn't counter attack in the same tone. We look for extra mile in a potential candidate. Drawing members into interesting discussions, appearing unbiased , tolerance to various POV are factors that are taken into account. You can check How do I join the Development Team? *REVISED* for more details.

Mandy has been looking after Sadda Haq forum and issues pertaining to it. If anyone has any concerns pertaining to the section, Mandy is just a PM away. She has handled the forum well - even when it was going through tough times with fandoms clashing.

Apart from this GM's have looked after the forum whenever the CM was not around or when any topic needed immediate attention. Even before the section got DT, GM's were taking care of forum. If anyone has any issues, the GMs (*Shruti*, Aahaana and gk_09) along with Mandy is available. Members can directly PM CM/GMs with their concerns. We will consider DT in the future based on forum's atmosphere and dynamic.

Thank you!

Regards,

I-F Dev team