dont we need a new mods

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i was thinking dont we need a new mod...who can help us asap insted of us waiting abt..a mod should keep the forum under contrl like a teacher does in her class..who can be there for us 24/7.the reason is As we know SH has already completed a year...and the members in the forum are increasing...as also the topics ..very often we require help regarding various issues that are faced by the members...and since there is no particular viewbie or nod assigned to the section to whom we can approach whenever we want many issues takes time to get resolved...So we suggest that we should have a Viewbie or Moderator for Sadda Haq Forum.so we suggest that we should have a viewbie or mod for sh forum..

here r sum pplz who i know is very helpful to me whenever i needed them.

Wrackspurt:Paromita

Naz.Karam:Naz

Isabella: Soniya

rajpreeto :: Priyanka

Sagl :: Sanya

pls commnt n press like

Edited by a2zahid - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I do think we need a viewbie or mod for this forum...i think we have been here long enough without one who is dedicated for this particular forum...Naz can be a good mod...off course others should also be taken under consideration :)Edited by Wrackspurt - 9 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Naz is one of the nicest members I have met on IF always helps whenever she can, hope she is considered to be a higher mod she deserves it. 
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your pov is correct
But i dont think we can do anything in this 
Coz the mods are already assigned 
As far as new mods are concerned 
Naz di would be the best option

P.S - i am shocked to see my name in the list ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
Edited by Sagl - 9 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey :)

So I am a regular member of this forum, and I also happen to moderate certain other forums, so thought I should pitch in :)

Sadda Haq is honestly a very peaceful forum. Everyone is in harmony, and there are no fights between members as such. If there are issues, .Mandy., the channel moderator, is always a PM away. I can assure you of this, since I work under her for another forum, and I know how accessible she is. 

In the occasion that .Mandy. is inactive, and there is a pressing issue, you can PM the GMs or anyone of the active higher DT members (Viewbies, Moderators, Channel Moderators, Global Moderators) regarding your issue, and they will pass on the message to someone who can step in to take action. 

Section DTs are mostly needed for forums with a lot of issues, and given how SHQ has some lovely members and practically no issues, there doesn't appear to be a need for a VB/Mod, as .Mandy. is sufficiently active and accessible. If, in the future, the need arises, I am sure the GMs would look into the matter and assign a VB/Mod to the forum. 

I hope this helps :)

Cheers,

Farzi

PS: In the case that .Mandy. hasn't replied for over 24 hours, you could always PM me. I can pass on the message to the relevant authorities who can take the needed action :)
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think we need new mods.
the old mods are active enough and are unbiased.

If we really need new mods for SH forum then we we should have mods from other forum to operate here, but should not promote new members to mods position where there is no guarantee of not being biased and favoritism.

Apart from that I think old mods are still very much active. I reported a post a week back and it was immediately closed by viewbie in few hours though the forum seems to be haunted. So, I dont see a reason why need new ones when old ones are doing their job fantastically.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Farzi.

Hey :)

So I am a regular member of this forum, and I also happen to moderate certain other forums, so thought I should pitch in :)

Sadda Haq is honestly a very peaceful forum. Everyone is in harmony, and there are no fights between members as such. If there are issues, .Mandy., the channel moderator, is always a PM away. I can assure you of this, since I work under her for another forum, and I know how accessible she is.

In the occasion that .Mandy.is inactive, and there is a pressing issue, you can PM the GMs or anyone of the active higher DT members (Viewbies, Moderators, Channel Moderators, Global Moderators) regarding your issue, and they will pass on the message to someone who can step in to take action.

Section DTs are mostly needed for forums with a lot of issues, and given how SHQ has some lovely members and practically no issues, there doesn't appear to be a need for a VB/Mod, as .Mandy. is sufficiently active and accessible. If, in the future, the need arises, I am sure the GMs would look into the matter and assign a VB/Mod to the forum.

I hope this helps :)

Cheers,

Farzi

PS: In the case that .Mandy.hasn't replied for over 24 hours, you could always PM me. I can pass on the message to the relevant authorities who can take the needed action :)

i know the mods who are present are very helpful...but really the reason that a forum can have a dedicated mod only if there are too many fights or forums always having issues is weird..besides fights there are other other issues too..often there are members who wants help abt certain forum related issues or queries...and for them its easier if they contact directly to a viewbie or mod wwho is just for this forum rather than pming GMs or other channel mods who are often busy with thousand other forums... :)
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gudakesha

i dont think we need new mods.

the old mods are active enough and are unbiased.

If we really need new mods for SH forum then we we should have mods from other forum to operate here, but should not promote new members to mods position where there is no guarantee of not being biased and favoritism.

Apart from that I think old mods are still very much active. I reported a post a week back and it was immediately closed by viewbie in few hours though the forum seems to be haunted. So, I dont see a reason why need new ones when old ones are doing their job fantastically.

no doubt the old mods are good...but dont u think they are busy handling too many foruma? IF is not a small place u know...also i thibk mods for this forum should definitely be members who belong to this forum only...as only they can actually understand the sentiments of the members towards the show and the characters and thus handle the situation accordingly... :)
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For queries and concerns, like I said, .Mandy. is extremely accessible. For other general forum related queries, you could PM any DT member and they'll help you. The GMs and CMs are always a PM away, and will always listen to you. VBs and Mods are mostly needed for high traffic forums with more issues, but that doesn't mean there's no one needed for forums like SHQ. For SHQ, there is .Mandy., who is extremely active and reachable, so you could always contact her for help. 

I hope this solves everyone's query here.

PS: I'll get the GMs/.Mandy. to come by here :)
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah! Everyone seems well suited for the post...
Sharbat sis is really good ...
Soniya di and Priyanka di are definitey awesome choices... I'll be elated if they become mods anytime soon.😃
Naz is the best option here as she is already accustomed with all the duties. She'll make a really good mod. Right now, Naz should be given the opportunity at the time of crisis.