myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by Noorie30

#legitspoiler
#confirmedSources

Manik will be auctioned soon by Nyonika and Soha will buy Manik as her new pet!

You cracked me up! But if KY2 goes the BOF way, it can happen... Nyonika may manipulate Manik and make him get into a relationship with Soha. That Song verses with which she makes an entry and her, "Manik, see you again" sort of points to one sided love in the making. She is besotted to Manik and has a father who fulfills her every wish. What if relationship is a condition to get the deal? If such a thing happens, Manik would definitely put his friends first.  As far as the first impression is concerned, Soha is sweet like Ha Jae Kyung but may end up as kabab main haddi between manan.
yup Soha did not give out a negative vibe..but she seems to be a go-getter..pretty fast, doesn't waste  any time. But she didn't seem like a heavy-duty character, the obsessive types. Just fast.  In today's episode, i found her funny. now let's see what future episode behold.

The CV's are said to troll this forum and do exactly opposite to what the forumwasi's think or want. So I may have done you all a favor by raising Ha Jae Kyung and Soha similarity. The CV's may now think of some other track instead.

Edited by myvoiz - 24 December 2014 at 8:31am

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aria1234

I was actually going to make a topic on jae kyung and this girl too,happy to see im not the only one who thought this way,i mean jae kyung was really nice.however she was a lot like a richer version of jan di. I dont know this girls character yet.So far her personality seems diff from jae kyung.As this girl is a bit flirty and way more bolder. Im not sure if i like her personality yet. But if she is playing cupid,i would love her.
I know kyy is just a bit similar to bof but this girl is rich and her father is the one in charge of the music deal so nyonika will prob force manik to like her. But in the end she will sacrifice her love for manik ,so that manan can get together

One thing about Jae Kyung was her innocence and goodness. She was the sort of character that no one would be able to hate. She was clingy as far as Jun-Pyo is concerned but never bold as Soha. So as I predicted, Nyonika and Khurana has joined hands.Now it looks like more troubles are ahead for Manan.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 24 December 2014 at 6:03pm

Go to top