India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Soha opposite Manik? (Page 4)

Aria1234 Senior Member
Aria1234
Aria1234

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I was actually going to make a topic on jae kyung and this girl too,happy to see im not the only one who thought this way,i mean jae kyung was really nice.however she was a lot like a richer version of jan di. I dont know this girls character yet.So far her personality seems diff from jae kyung.As this girl is a bit flirty and way more bolder. Im not sure if i like her personality yet. But if she is playing cupid,i would love her.
I know kyy is just a bit similar to bof but this girl is rich and her father is the one in charge of the music deal so nyonika will prob force manik to like her. But in the end she will sacrifice her love for manik ,so that manan can get together

Edited by Aria1234 - 22 December 2014 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I thought the same..but no more crying nandu please 

AnamikaSJain

Aria1234 Senior Member
Aria1234
Aria1234

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I also think this is the track that going to make every one know about manan. When manik rejects this girl ,i have a get feeling nyonika will find out about nandu and make her life hell.

AnamikaSJain

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

#legitspoiler
#confirmedSources

Manik will be auctioned soon by Nyonika and Soha will buy Manik as her new pet!

ROFLROFL Oh,Noors!
irum90 Newbie
irum90
irum90

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
No please... I can't tolerate anymore rona dhona!
It was tolerable in boys over flowers cuz Jan di wasn't roaming around crying all alone.the whole gang was with her but Nandini has no one.Ouch I'm gonna stay positive cuz no matter what happened MaNan have always been around each other...Be it when they hated each other or after break up...something or someone always brings them close.                                              you re right even i wanna stay ppositive
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by Noorie30

#legitspoiler
#confirmedSources

Manik will be auctioned soon by Nyonika and Soha will buy Manik as her new pet!

You cracked me up! But if KY2 goes the BOF way, it can happen... Nyonika may manipulate Manik and make him get into a relationship with Soha. That Song verses with which she makes an entry and her, "Manik, see you again" sort of points to one sided love in the making. She is besotted to Manik and has a father who fulfills her every wish. What if relationship is a condition to get the deal? If such a thing happens, Manik would definitely put his friends first.  As far as the first impression is concerned, Soha is sweet like Ha Jae Kyung but may end up as kabab main haddi between manan.

The CV's are said to troll this forum and do exactly opposite to what the forumwasi's think or want. So I may have done you all a favor by raising Ha Jae Kyung and Soha similarity. The CV's may now think of some other track instead.

Look, people have been waiting for KY2 to go BOF way since ages, every month, every new track has discussions about BOF way for KY2 -- it is getting tiring now because it NEVER happens ... didn't happen, isn't happening and probably won't happen. 
People should stop hoping for the BOF way now because it is quite clear that CVs don't intend to follow BOF any more than they already have.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousAnamikaSJainsonia_1

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Omg..maine toh us din joke mein manik ko pareshan dekh kar yun hi keh diya tha..manik should get a new girl so that he doesn't cry anymore..but I think cvs took this joke seriously and sach mein new girl for manik..omg..I never wanted this..!!
Anyways..now it will be interesting to see nandu's jealousy though..but I know..nandu se achha manik ko koi aur nahi mil sakta..manan is the best..!!
I m just looking forward..I hope,manik aur new entry kaa jyada tamasha naa create ho,aur nandu should not suffer..plzz nandu come back to manik..!!

AnamikaSJain

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Wow... The CVs are actually very unpredictable and they do use elements of BOF in the worst ways possible sometimes..The character sketches have their similarities... And some of the bacis tracks like the bullying, sacrificing , etc have been lightly based on that show... So yes, they do use certain elements for sure... This can very much be a possibility... Considering how this show is dropping the standard day by day, I honestly won't be surprised if something as outright RIDICULOUS as this ends up happening.. And if it does, I shall say goodbye to this show for good...Smile I am already on the verge of doing that ATM but holding on to that tiniest ray of hope for their confession. So yeah, I want to see to what EXTENT they will take this... At this rate, I don't think you are completely off when you point out this potential possibility.. It is very possible considering what they are giving at this moment..(crap fest)

Edited by -Mischievous- - 22 December 2014 at 10:46pm

AnamikaSJain

Go to top