Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Soha opposite Manik? (Page 2)

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka3677

[and the way she was playing the Guitar it was like modelling with a guitar. 
ROFLLOLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciousmyvoiz

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

yeah she is opposite Manik

Abhi opposite Nandini

Mukti opposite Dhruv

Cabir opposite Harshad

Dhruv with Navya

No need to be sarcastic... Opposite does not mean 'Female lead'. In BOF, Ha Jae Kyung was not the lead Jan-di was. It was ultimately Jan-di who got Jun-Pyo not Jae Kyung. So, I guess, the new girl may fall for Manik and create troubles in Manan's already complicated love life.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 22 December 2014 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumatra1234

Jealousy can somehow stand... But engagement or wedding is a bit too serious, if something like that and think to do CV... I'm not going to watch every scene, where the two of them ..

Well, Even I don't think the CV's will copy the engagement or wedding track of BOF... but of course a one sided love track or Manik getting into a relationship with Soha to keep Nandini safe cannot be ruled out.
sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by zohasad2.0

yeah she is opposite Manik

Abhi opposite Nandini

Mukti opposite Dhruv

Cabir opposite Harshad

Dhruv with Navya

No need to be sarcastic... Opposite does not mean 'Female lead'. In BOF, Ha Jae Kyung was not the lead Jan-di was. It was ultimately Jan-di who got Jun-Pyo not Jae Kyung. So, I guess, the new girl may fall for Manik and create troubles in Manan's already complicated love life.

guys stop linking KYY with BOF they are not the "SAME"  there is no same story repeating KYY is totally different and  please nothing like tht is going to happen 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousAnamikaSJainshahzSue101

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

No please... I can't tolerate anymore rona dhona!
It was tolerable in boys over flowers cuz Jan di wasn't roaming around crying all alone.the whole gang was with her but Nandini has no one.Ouch I'm gonna stay positive cuz no matter what happened MaNan have always been around each other...Be it when they hated each other or after break up...something or someone always brings them close.

You are right Jan-Di has the rest of F4 and her friend as support but Nandini does not have anyone (maybe Cabir and Abhi let's see) to support her. Also, if you remember, Ha Jae Kyung was friends with Jan-di and she was such a character that the viewers could not hate. The way Manik is now, I see chances of Manan drifting apart. I hope Cabir and Abhimanyu would play cupids to Manan.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 22 December 2014 at 1:43pm
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

The New Girl reminds me of Ha Jae Kyung of Boys over Flowers. Both are well behaved, compassionate, friendly and have smiling faces. The backgrounds are also similar. Both hail from rich influencial families. Ha Jae Kyung falls for Jun-Pyo and even takes him to the altar. Jun-Pyo's mother approved her and Soha looks the type Nyonika will approve of. Jun-Pyo also got into a relationship with her despite of his love for Jan-di (Not to forget he even kissed her). The way Soha was looking at Manik and singing, ""Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Dil Ab Yaha Hai Kal Kaha Ho Puchhta Hai Dil Kabhi Kabhi Kisi Aur Ke Man Ki  Samajh Lo Zindagi Ki Lambe Safar Mein Mujhe Sath Samajh Lo"... I am sure the creatives  are planning to pair her opposite Manik. Mr Khurana seems to be a man who would do anything for his daughter. So it won't be surprising if the 2 manupulators (Nyonika and Khurana) join hands together and Manik may end up getting into a relationship with Soha despite of his love for Nandini. Remember, in BOF the engagement and wedding to Ha Jae Kyung was the price Jun-Pyo was asked to pay for Jan-di and her family's safety. And as far as Manik is concerned, he had to pay a price for all of Nyonika's favors. So he may even agree to leave Nandini to keep her safe.

In short, I have a feeling that we are going to see Nandini crying Buckets now.

but then that would be such a cliche..we have seen similar tracks in serials before..I was hoping she stays only to make Nandini jealous enough for her to react and become more close to Manik than before..first meeting and soha seemed to be besotted by Manik..poor Nandini..and she is having no effect on Manik or what..he doesn't seem to care. I think he's gone through such a long period of feeling so many intense emotions that he is  exhausted+he's angry..that's why a nonchalant attitude..so stubborn these two are i tell you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainsonia_1Sue101

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka3677

The New Girl reminds me of Ha Jae Kyung of Boys over Flowers. Both are well behaved, compassionate, friendly and have smiling faces. The backgrounds are also similar. Both hail from rich influencial families. Ha Jae Kyung falls for Jun-Pyo and even takes him to the altar. Jun-Pyo's mother approved her and Soha looks the type Nyonika will approve of. Jun-Pyo also got into a relationship with her despite of his love for Jan-di (Not to forget he even kissed her). The way Soha was looking at Manik and singing, ""Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Dil Ab Yaha Hai Kal Kaha Ho Puchhta Hai Dil Kabhi Kabhi Kisi Aur Ke Man Ki  Samajh Lo Zindagi Ki Lambe Safar Mein Mujhe Sath Samajh Lo"... I am sure the creatives  are planning to pair her opposite Manik. Mr Khurana seems to be a man who would do anything for his daughter. So it won't be surprising if the 2 manupulators (Nyonika and Khurana) join hands together and Manik may end up getting into a relationship with Soha despite of his love for Nandini. Remember, in BOF the engagement and wedding to Ha Jae Kyung was the price Jun-Pyo was asked to pay for Jan-di and her family's safety. And as far as Manik is concerned, he had to pay a price for all of Nyonika's favors. So he may even agree to leave Nandini to keep her safe.

In short, I have a feeling that we are going to see Nandini crying Buckets now.

I don't think it's going to be that. She is just introduced for ensuring Manik's Hand Recovery happen before the final performance. She will be instrumental in delaying the final performance. Otherwise, they would have introduced her and the way she was playing the Guitar it was like modelling with a guitar. 
@bold. modelling with guitar..really.ROFL Also, there must be some reason that they have shown Nandini playing Veena..wonder what Manik wanted to say to her when he saw her playing. The melody that she played was very nice..catchy..liked it

AnamikaSJain

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

No please... I can't tolerate anymore rona dhona!
It was tolerable in boys over flowers cuz Jan di wasn't roaming around crying all alone.the whole gang was with her but Nandini has no one.Ouch I'm gonna stay positive cuz no matter what happened MaNan have always been around each other...Be it when they hated each other or after break up...something or someone always brings them close.
Yes everyone have been acting as catalysts till now to get the duo closer and i hope Soha will also be the same, otherwise..dunno.. plus Harshad is trying every trick to get himself out. Wonder what he will be upto. 

Edited by myvoiz - 22 December 2014 at 2:07pm

AnamikaSJain

Go to top