India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Soha opposite Manik?

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

The New Girl reminds me of Ha Jae Kyung of Boys over Flowers. Both are well behaved, compassionate, friendly and have smiling faces. The backgrounds are also similar. Both hail from rich influencial families. Ha Jae Kyung falls for Jun-Pyo and even takes him to the altar. Jun-Pyo's mother approved her and Soha looks the type Nyonika will approve of. Jun-Pyo also got into a relationship with her despite of his love for Jan-di (Not to forget he even kissed her). The way Soha was looking at Manik and singing, ""Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Dil Ab Yaha Hai Kal Kaha Ho Puchhta Hai Dil Kabhi Kabhi Kisi Aur Ke Man Ki  Samajh Lo Zindagi Ki Lambe Safar Mein Mujhe Sath Samajh Lo"... I am sure the creatives  are planning to pair her opposite Manik. Mr Khurana seems to be a man who would do anything for his daughter. So it won't be surprising if the 2 manupulators (Nyonika and Khurana) join hands together and Manik may end up getting into a relationship with Soha despite of his love for Nandini. Remember, in BOF the engagement and wedding to Ha Jae Kyung was the price Jun-Pyo was asked to pay for Jan-di and her family's safety. And as far as Manik is concerned, he had to pay a price for all of Nyonika's favors. So he may even agree to leave Nandini to keep her safe.

In short, I have a feeling that we are going to see Nandini crying Buckets now.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 22 December 2014 at 1:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_layrareena1146Starshinahasnaa678tutu982shahzdushturain-bharti-sonia_1

hasnaa678 Senior Member
hasnaa678
hasnaa678

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
buckets nahi..i guess ab poori space ko doobaye gi apne aason se

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumatra1234-Cara-shahzAnamikaSJainSue101

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

The New Girl reminds me of Ha Jae Kyung of Boys over Flowers. Both are well behaved, compassionate, friendly and have smiling faces. The backgrounds are also similar. Both hail from rich influencial families. Ha Jae Kyung falls for Jun-Pyo and even takes him to the altar. Jun-Pyo's mother approved her and Soha looks the type Nyonika will approve of. Jun-Pyo also got into a relationship with her despite of his love for Jan-di (Not to forget he even kissed her). The way Soha was looking at Manik and singing, ""Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Puchhta Hai Dil Ab Yaha Hai Kal Kaha Ho Puchhta Hai Dil Kabhi Kabhi Kisi Aur Ke Man Ki  Samajh Lo Zindagi Ki Lambe Safar Mein Mujhe Sath Samajh Lo"... I am sure the creatives  are planning to pair her opposite Manik. Mr Khurana seems to be a man who would do anything for his daughter. So it won't be surprising if the 2 manupulators (Nyonika and Khurana) join hands together and Manik may end up getting into a relationship with Soha despite of his love for Nandini. Remember, in BOF the engagement and wedding to Ha Jae Kyung was the price Jun-Pyo was asked to pay for Jan-di and her family's safety. And as far as Manik is concerned, he had to pay a price for all of Nyonika's favors. So he may even agree to leave Nandini to keep her safe.

I don't think it's going to be that. She is just introduced for ensuring Manik's Hand Recovery happen before the final performance. She will be instrumental in delaying the final performance. Otherwise, they would have introduced her and the way she was playing the Guitar it was like modelling with a guitar. 

myvoizAnamikaSJainshahzAliyagogoiSue101

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
No please... I can't tolerate anymore rona dhona!
It was tolerable in boys over flowers cuz Jan di wasn't roaming around crying all alone.the whole gang was with her but Nandini has no one.Ouch I'm gonna stay positive cuz no matter what happened MaNan have always been around each other...Be it when they hated each other or after break up...something or someone always brings them close.

rvariermyvoizAnamikaSJainsonia_1Sue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

nothing like this will happen dear, i am sure she is gonna be a cupid for manan to realize that they love each other Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizAnamikaSJaindushturainsonia_1

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
yeah she is opposite Manik

Abhi opposite Nandini

Mukti opposite Dhruv

Cabir opposite Harshad

Dhruv with Navya

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sumatra1234Ambylicious-Cara-hasnaa678vani86apardh_baAnamikaSJainForeverForUAliyagogoiNoorie30dushturainsonia_1-PyaariBhootni-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka3677

I don't think it's going to be that. She is just introduced for ensuring Manik's Hand Recovery happen before the final performance. She will be instrumental in delaying the final performance. Otherwise, they would have introduced her and the way she was playing the Guitar it was like modelling with a guitar. 

You can hope!  If it is as you say good... If not more Cry for Nandini.
sumatra1234 Senior Member
sumatra1234
sumatra1234

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Jealousy can somehow stand... But engagement or wedding is a bit too serious, if something like that and think to do CV... I'm not going to watch every scene, where the two of them ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-AnamikaSJaindushturain

Go to top