Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Caution/Alert: BD ( Body doubles have arrived) (Page 3)

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

Where is the body double? Which scene? 

During the beginning when Ragini enters her home, Dr. Aman cooking...all those times!! 

Its usually quite noticeable! Becoz they shoot a solo scene of Ragini and then from behind its a different person all together LOL

And the BD of Ragini is chosen very badly! It was very obvious Geek

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
OMG BDs ruin the chemistry, the liveliness and beauty of the show,
They did it to the unbearable extent in BALH and the beautiful story turned to crap.
Whom to be blames PH, Actors or ourselves who get attached to the characters? 
PH and actors have mercy on viewersCry
anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

You guys are right I am shocked at how quickly this show has gotten bad. Ekta is great at starts that is her strength but not this time. First of all we love ronit but the show is doomed because he is a big shot now and he is just not going to be available. He is gone way beyond his days as mihir from kyunki. I am not blaming ronit It is just the reality of the situation his time is very precious. The other big problem is characters characters characters shoot me but this is not ekta strength she just can't write characters with depth. She is writing a love story of 40 year olds not 20 year olds it is even more prudent the characters act their age.

Agree with your opinion...especially @red...
--Aarzoo-- Senior Member
--Aarzoo--
--Aarzoo--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
How do you know it's a double? Can someone please post a pic? 
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Frankly the fact that it has been not even a month of this show and we already are having them it just means that this shall only get worse!!!!!

What i dont understand is this show comes only 4 days a week cant the CVS get their act together?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Just irritating!

Anyways the makers have done everyting in the beginning itself to make it less addictive than other kekta shows which is the only good thing

pehle hi month mei annoing loud sister
OTT comedy
sub par acting by some (ranbir anyone)
Body doubles
bleh jealousy factor 

Thanks CVs is all I can say!!!

OF COURSE we are all watching for the chemistry between the leads, you are getting paid for a creative job, and creative does not mean put a body double instead!!!!!Thumbs Down

Its all comes down to scheduling the artists together. More planning with dates and a bigger budget perhaps for paying the stars..
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

You guys are right I am shocked at how quickly this show has gotten bad. Ekta is great at starts that is her strength but not this time. First of all we love ronit but the show is doomed because he is a big shot now and he is just not going to be available. He is gone way beyond his days as mihir from kyunki. I am not blaming ronit It is just the reality of the situation his time is very precious. The other big problem is characters characters characters shoot me but this is not ekta strength she just can't write characters with depth. She is writing a love story of 40 year olds not 20 year olds it is even more prudent the characters act their age.

That's exactly what happened with us with RK in BALH.
loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim.

Originally posted by anitarani

That's exactly what happened with us with RK in BALH.

That is the problem with senior actors they will have multiple commitments. Ekta kapoor cannot have been at her beck and call and she cannot command them as the junior artists. It is not their fault it is their right to explore every avenue to make money after all it is a business and their livelihood. 
I am tamil and i watch tamil serial and we have no body doubles there ever. One of many reasons is that tamil tele actors sole commitment is to their show, they are not famous not like hindi tele stars unfortunately lot of them cant even act it is embarassing, pay is lower, less budget constraints, tamil shows are famous for multiple tracks happening at the same time so no one actor needs to show up at work every day so their way of story telling is efficient and restful for the actors, shooting time short because there will be no grand sets and not everyone needs to get decked up. 

Edited by loveanime - 23 December 2014 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.anitarani

princess_farh Goldie
princess_farh
princess_farh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
firstly I'd like to say hats off to the BD's who put in so much effort to give us the episode even though we prefer our main actor. I agree BALH turned disastrous, hope that doesn't happen here! Hw did u guys find today's epi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index