Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Caution/Alert: BD ( Body doubles have arrived) (Page 2)

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I didn't expect BDs so soon...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiaDimdim.

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I so hate their body doubles... Show hardly started a month ago, and actor has no time to shoot together... We watch this show to see Ronit and Pallavi chemistry together, not with BD grrr...

MB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19columbiaDimdim.

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i hope ppl dont point out the body doubles because normally i never notice it but in the show forums they will point it out and when i see it again i realise it.lol. and i dont even click on posts like that anymore. 
anyways one obvious BD scene in this show is this flash back scene and neil was drying his hair and ragini said she will always be there for him always. i have seen this offscreen pic of ragini's BD too
Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Ah! BDs annoy me so much!! Especially if it's an intense or romantic scene...that just ruins it for me!!!

Hope IKNMP doesn't reach the level of BALH. That was beyond ridiculous.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiaDimdim.RonitPallaviNR

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Frankly the fact that it has been not even a month of this show and we already are having them it just means that this shall only get worse!!!!!

What i dont understand is this show comes only 4 days a week cant the CVS get their act together?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Just irritating!

Anyways the makers have done everyting in the beginning itself to make it less addictive than other kekta shows which is the only good thing

pehle hi month mei annoing loud sister
OTT comedy
sub par acting by some (ranbir anyone)
Body doubles
bleh jealousy factor 

Thanks CVs is all I can say!!!

OF COURSE we are all watching for the chemistry between the leads, you are getting paid for a creative job, and creative does not mean put a body double instead!!!!!Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanimeDimdim.anitaranipoetic

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
You guys are right I am shocked at how quickly this show has gotten bad. Ekta is great at starts that is her strength but not this time. First of all we love ronit but the show is doomed because he is a big shot now and he is just not going to be available. He is gone way beyond his days as mihir from kyunki. I am not blaming ronit It is just the reality of the situation his time is very precious. The other big problem is characters characters characters shoot me but this is not ekta strength she just can't write characters with depth. She is writing a love story of 40 year olds not 20 year olds it is even more prudent the characters act their age. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Agree with you all. And we will be going from  bad to worse, especially since this is a EK show
pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Where is the body double? Which scene? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index