Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Caution/Alert: BD ( Body doubles have arrived)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Have been watching IKNMP regularly from last 1 month. The day has arrived where today's episode was shot with the Body Doubles. It simply spoilt the scenes today.

When we watch serials we watch them to see our favorite leads. Each actor has a certain chemistry with his / her co actor.  When a person is replaced by a BD( body double) that chemistry is ruined. I speak from watching my fav BALH. It happened in BALH to an extent where the joke was  RamKapoor's BD should be awarded all  the awards.

The whole series was at the mercy of BD.

Edited by Dimdim. - 22 December 2014 at 1:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiravita93columbiakavmuksbpatil3anitaraniStargazer.InfinitedreamsFaraan92

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim.

Have been watching IKNMP regularly from last 1 month. Today finally the day has arrived where today's episode was shot with the Body Doubles. It happened in BALH to an extent where the joke was  RamKapoor's BD should be awarded the award.

When we watch serials we watch them to see our favorite leads. Each actor has a certain chemistry with his / her co start. When a person is replaced by a BD( body double) that chemistry is ruined. I speak from watching my fav BALH. 

The whole series was at the mercy of BD.

I think they do it to save money, or some actor needs time off, so they shoot without him. It is so many people, some one or other has issues, but they cant stop shooting. That is why it happensSmile

Edited by aati1429 - 22 December 2014 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChrisinS

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I am aware why they do it...I feel sorry for viewers like me who wait up till 10.30 pm and invest time in it.  This is very typical of EKTA. I feel cheated . Anyway from my past experience I have learnt one thing is not to get too involved with Ekta serials. She selects the busiest stars and within one month of telecast uses BD.

Edited by Dimdim. - 22 December 2014 at 1:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10amazingneiracolumbia

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha I too noticed!! Neil ka body double! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Well something's gotta give. Anyway, I hope it won't go as bad as BALH, that was very bad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChrisinSDimdim.

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Hahahaha I too noticed!! Neil ka body double! LOL

Even Ragini had her very own body double. LOL
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sammie_Ronit

Well something's gotta give. Anyway, I hope it won't go as bad as BALH, that was very bad. 

This was my concern the day they announced RR at the helm. These actors are  busy multi tasking and doing mulitple projects. And yes BALH has left me scarred.LOL

lovely_ladyanitarani

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim.

Originally posted by Sammie_Ronit

This was my concern the day they announced RR at the helm. These actors are  busy multi tasking and doing mulitple projects. And yes BALH has left me scarred.LOL

I have full faith in Ronit and Pallavi...they won't let us down. 

meera19Dimdim.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index