Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Spoof Spoilers!!

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 9371

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Spoof spolier # 1

It has been revealed that Dr Aman will finally stand up for Ragini, he will tell Pam and Neil off for insulting Ragini at her own house and will throw the brother and sister out from the house. He will warn both of them to remain a distance from Ragini otherwise he will lose his senses. Dr Neil will retaliate but Dr Aman will no longer take his jealous remarks and therefore shut him up for good. 

Who would've though Dr Aman could do such thing huh? Aww, it seems he really loves Ragini. 

spoof Spoiler #2

Sunny Tai calls Aarav's phone and tells them to listen to the way Ragini is being insulted. Nishi, Aarav and Agham hear everything and are extremely hurt to see this side to their father and aunt. They come to Ragini's house and confront Pam and Neil. Agham decides to stay with Ragini while Nishi and Aarav tell Neil he is no longer wanted in their lives if he is going to insult their mother. Nishi and Aarav tell Pam to never step into their house again. 

I am impressed at their loyalty to their mother. What amazing kids Ragini have!

Spoof spoiler # 3

Nevidita the snake tries to seduce Neil but as it turns out the man who she thought was in Neil is actually Karan her bro in law and while she was in bed with Karan who is drunk and not in his senses, comes in Dimpy. Dimpy kicks Nevidita out from her house and her life by disowning her. 

Okay this was one was just wishful thinking because i cant stand this nevidita,Ermm esp this actress. Sorry to offend her fans but i have never liked her acting and she really put me off this show. 
I am only going to watch this for Ragini and her family + Aagham. 
It seems Kekta wants to end the show soon. I swear if we get ANOTHER villain i am defo never watching this show again.

Why is Neil such a coward, i mean what MAN lets his sister insult him in front of his EX and her husband. It's ridiculous. I am really disappointed with Neil's character today. And Pam is a BITCH- the way she said all those stuff to Ragini was unnecessary and plain rude. I wish Aman said something rather than just pout!Ermm
Also, I dont like Ragini's mother, it seems like she never stands up for her daughter. She is so weak. ERGH why is she even in the show, even the Nani with alzheimer's has more lines than Ragini's mother. And, Sunny Tai who always interrupts others didn't open her big mouth today to stand up for her MAALKIN. OuchDisapprove

And i think Ragini didn't say anything because Pam has done something REALLY REALLY bad to her in the past which has scared her so much that she's unable to utter anything to her. Ermm - If i were in Ragini's place, i would bitch slap this annoying aunty!


Sorry for ranting at the end but today's episode really ruined my mood. I hope you all have a beautiful day! Big smile



Edited by beautiful1 - 22 December 2014 at 12:53pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10nabilamubeenmadhurjyapisces16KaShCrazyAneesaamazingneiraABCDesiGirl934856-Spriha-Amrtinaphotofreak-Raz-deejagiSiddhi_ani_grInfinitedreamsragzz.poeticMs.S.K.

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Joined: 08 February 2009
Posts: 1963

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Spoof spolier # 1

It has been revealed that Dr Aman will finally stand up for Ragini, he will tell Pam and Neil off for insulting Ragini at her own house and will throw the brother and sister out from the house. He will warn both of them to remain a distance from Ragini otherwise he will lose his senses. Dr Neil will retaliate but Dr Aman will no longer take his jealous remarks and therefore shut him up for good. 

Who would've though Dr Aman could do such thing huh? Aww, it seems he really loves Ragini. 

spoof Spoiler #2

Sunny Tai calls Aarav's phone and tells them to listen to the way Ragini is being insulted. Nishi, Aarav and Agham hear everything and are extremely hurt to see this side to their father and aunt. They come to Ragini's house and confront Pam and Neil. Agham decides to stay with Ragini while Nishi and Aarav tell Neil he is no longer wanted in their lives if he is going to insult their mother. Nishi and Aarav tell Pam to never step into their house again. 

I am impressed at their loyalty to their mother. What amazing kids Ragini have!

Spoof spoiler # 3

Nevidita the snake tries to seduce Neil but as it turns out the man who she thought was in Neil is actually Karan her bro in law and while she was in bed with Karan who is drunk and not in his senses, comes in Dimpy. Dimpy kicks Nevidita out from her house and her life by disowning her. 

Okay this was one was just wishful thinking because i cant stand this nevidita,Ermm esp this actress. Sorry to offend her fans but i have never liked her acting and she really put me off this show. 
I am only going to watch this for Ragini and her family + Aagham. 
It seems Kekta wants to end the show soon. I swear if we get ANOTHER villain i am defo never watching this show again.

Why is Neil such a coward, i mean what MAN lets his sister insult him in front of his EX and her husband. It's ridiculous. I am really disappointed with Neil's character today. And Pam is a BITCH- the way she said all those stuff to Ragini was unnecessary and plain rude. I wish Aman said something rather than just pout!Ermm
Also, I dont like Ragini's mother, it seems like she never stands up for her daughter. She is so weak. ERGH why is she even in the show, even the Nani with alzheimer's has more lines than Ragini's mother. And, Sunny Tai who always interrupts others didn't open her big mouth today to stand up for her MAALKIN. OuchDisapprove

And i think Ragini didn't say anything because Pam has done something REALLY REALLY bad to her in the past which has scared her so much that she's unable to utter anything to her. Ermm - If i were in Ragini's place, i would bitch slap this annoying aunty!


Sorry for ranting at the end but today's episode really ruined my mood. I hope you all have a beautiful day! Big smile


arrey yaar I want to beleive all ur spoof's they are too good.wah wah maza aa gaya!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 9371

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by beautiful1




arrey yaar I want to beleive all ur spoof's they are too good.wah wah maza aa gaya!!

Thanks Aati1429, I swear today's episode has really annoyed me and how i also wish these spoof spoilers were true!

But do not think Aman should've said something to Pam today? 

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Joined: 08 February 2009
Posts: 1963

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by beautiful1




arrey yaar I want to beleive all ur spoof's they are too good.wah wah maza aa gaya!!

Thanks Aati1429, I swear today's episode has really annoyed me and how i also wish these spoof spoilers were true!

But do not think Aman should've said something to Pam today? 


Well true Aman is a honest man. In his heart he knows, he is an outsider, so he cant say anything. I have no grudges with him or anyone except Neil. He lost it for me today. 

An american doctor especially surgeon and no backbone!! Well I am sure he has no heart and brain is filled with spider webs and dust, as he hasn't used it for long.LOL


Edited by aati1429 - 22 December 2014 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55132

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
wow. I am impressed with all the spoof spoilers and your views. mind blowinf thread with so much worth while ideas which will put CV's of this show to shame.
.
somebody please tell ekta and her writers to read this thread and act accordingly and make these spoof spoliers a REALITY in the show and hire TM @beautiful1 immediately.
.
In no time TRP's will go up  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmypoetic

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Joined: 22 April 2006
Posts: 7574

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I wish ur spoofs were true!! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmypoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 9371

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by beautiful1

Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by beautiful1




arrey yaar I want to beleive all ur spoof's they are too good.wah wah maza aa gaya!!

Thanks Aati1429, I swear today's episode has really annoyed me and how i also wish these spoof spoilers were true!

But do not think Aman should've said something to Pam today? 


Well true Aman is a honest man. In his heart he knows, he is an outsider, so he cant say anything. I have no grudges with him or anyone except Neil. He lost it for me today. 

An american doctor especially surgeon and no backbone!! Well I am sure he has no heart and brain is filled with spider webs and dust, as he hasn't used it for long.LOL

Yes, thinking from your point of view makes me realise how sensible Dr Aman is. Aww, i love this guy! But some part of me still wishes he would stand up for Ragini cos that poor woman was being insulted left right and centre by Pam and the snake Nevidita. Ouch

& LOOOL Seriously, that was very graphic! excellent imagination. ClapLOL- Dr Neil's heart has blackened. He is a hypocritical and jealous man who holds misogynistic views. 

I really hope Neil comes back into my good books soon cos other wise i am so shipping Ragini and Aman. RaMan.EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyadeejagipoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 9371

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

wow. I am impressed with all the spoof spoilers and your views. mind blowinf thread with so much worth while ideas which will put CV's of this show to shame.
.
somebody please tell ekta and her writers to read this thread and act accordingly and make these spoof spoliers a REALITY in the show and hire TM @beautiful1 immediately.
.
In no time TRP's will go up  

oh thanks for appreciating my spoofs this much! EmbarrassedLOL  - Kekta wouldn't hire cos she loves her MUs and her characters in agony!Stern SmileLOL


Edited by beautiful1 - 22 December 2014 at 4:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagiMs.S.K.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
this week spoilers from tata sky guide

2

Author: ...RamonaG....   Replies: 13   Views: 2597

...RamonaG.... 13 2597 24 November 2014 at 10:54pm by dipali13

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index