Anjali ko kuch kuch hua

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm glad they'll get this Yeti business resolved tomorrow otherwise it would've dragged. Highlight of the episode was definitely the fleeting moment of awkwardness between Aakash-Anjali and the trio bonding.

Loved how there wasn't a long stare or too much of a stress on how they had hugged. Aakash was very slightly awkward but he brushed it away quick enough but Anjali was completely smitten. It was very realistically portrayed, that slight blush and putting her jacket back in to place.

Arjun seems to have someone introduced for him?! Possibly an ex it seems. Seema Masi has still not forgiven Aakash for what happened with Gaurav :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same, i'm glad they'll finish the Yeti stuff tomorrow cos it has gone on for a bit! I REALLY loved Aakash Anjali's hug, it was short but sweet, especially her expressions during the hug and after, she looked a bit dazed. The trio bonding was so so adorable <3
So sad that Seema Masi hasn't forgiven him yet, i felt so bad for him :( wanted to go and give him a hug, poor Aakash :( and hmmm wonder who that girl is and if they already know each other?
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That hug!☺️ so beautifully done, totally reflected what they feel for each other😊
I am happy that the Yeti thing is getting over..they have already stretched it too much...Now its time to start the real business of climbing.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Completely agree with u..  
That Spontaneous hug b/w AA was awesome! 

New Article on Everest...
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seriously yar!! awesome scene!! Loved the AA hug!!❤️ how i can watch it all over again.. over n over! ahhh Aakash looked so cute there like a sweet boy lost in love, hmm he was pretty quick to come outta daze but yea.. Anjali took some time.. sweet.. gosh i'm loving akanjali so so much!! muuah for them!
and that scene.. when aakash walked away after wishing her all the best in friday's epi... anjali was sad, her expressions there were bang on!
And yes the AAA bonding was beyond sweet! Did arjun actually joke? that too wid AA? haha awesome!
and yes lovely post Reema... ❤️ likes likes for this :*
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the hug that was cute & beautiful ❤️
Finally Yetti track end 😃
Nice post 👏
😊ya is good  now   add some  more  romantic  angle 
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail