SaAz:Badshah-Begum & A Promise (Page 6)

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by ecrivain

Jyo wonderful post and I will be as honest as I can be 
I liked the scene where ARZOO speaks up for once I am ok with he talking n Something tht makes Sense 

But why followed n the epi belonged to sahir n not her ..

U know my only issue here is while sahir is flawed he is relatable 
..but with cvs ruining ARZOO tue essence of the love story Is lost ...I never wanted them to deal with zaki n ARZOO this way ...it's not clicking n the TRPs are a proof of tht LOL

I just hope they slowly get she show back on track n now beat arnd the bush ...it won't be good for the show it seems now Ouch

I think trps would hv remained this only even if Aarzoo and Zaki track was not there ... its Sony who is at fault more than the show Ouch  ...

To b honest these days I can relate to Aarzoo more than Sahir  and the reason is the way Sahir is stooping so low playing these games when the irony is once he was played in similar way by Zeenat and so he knows how it feels and he himself said he hates lies .. so what is he doing today .. using lie for his benefits ?  Ouch

I really hope Sahir's character is redeemed from here onwards because on FB or twitter if u see general audience feedback , I do see many r going mad for butchering Sahir overnight by making him play these nasty games .. I mean today he might even try to choke her for his benefits  Ouch ...

Jyo character butchering of sahir in this track I agree n Cvs do tht in Earler shows too ..but ARZOO has been silly for long ..either way they need to redeem to hit the love track well ..
Btw Sony at fault yes but NOT entirely jyo ...see IKHNM n ISK akk have decent tros ..there is something which is not working out here I feel the TRP audience constitute n look at female lead n defo the tracks have not been liked ..cos u see FB n twitter AGN is Online fans ..who don't make TRPs ..so yeah but they need to buck up Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

Jyo wonderful post and I will be as honest as I can be 
I liked the scene where ARZOO speaks up for once I am ok with he talking n Something tht makes Sense 

But why followed n the epi belonged to sahir n not her ..

U know my only issue here is while sahir is flawed he is relatable 
..but with cvs ruining ARZOO tue essence of the love story Is lost ...I never wanted them to deal with zaki n ARZOO this way ...it's not clicking n the TRPs are a proof of tht LOL

I just hope they slowly get she show back on track n now beat arnd the bush ...it won't be good for the show it seems now Ouch

I think trps would hv remained this only even if Aarzoo and Zaki track was not there ... its Sony who is at fault more than the show Ouch  ...

To b honest these days I can relate to Aarzoo more than Sahir  and the reason is the way Sahir is stooping so low playing these games when the irony is once he was played in similar way by Zeenat and so he knows how it feels and he himself said he hates lies .. so what is he doing today .. using lie for his benefits ?  Ouch

I really hope Sahir's character is redeemed from here onwards because on FB or twitter if u see general audience feedback , I do see many r going mad for butchering Sahir overnight by making him play these nasty games .. I mean today he might even try to choke her for his benefits  Ouch ...

Jyo character butchering of sahir in this track I agree n Cvs do tht in Earler shows too ..but ARZOO has been silly for long ..either way they need to redeem to hit the love track well ..
Btw Sony at fault yes but NOT entirely jyo ...see IKHNM n ISK akk have decent tros ..there is something which is not working out here I feel the TRP audience constitute n look at female lead n defo the tracks have not been liked ..cos u see FB n twitter AGN is Online fans ..who don't make TRPs ..so yeah but they need to buck up Ouch

Itna karo na is ekta show , so by default it would hv got trps  ...  plus its using the same 10.30 slot where HS used to air and that time HS used to get decent trps too compare to what its getting now at 8.30 .. it showed a decline only after timeslot change

rest all sony shows r in same range of 0.3-0.4-0.5 trps only  Ouch

Aarzoo's character from a daily soap standard is actually fine .. I mean if u see female leads of other high trp shows , they cross all limits of sainthood because thats what trp viewers want to see  LOLOuch .. but what trp viewers dont accept is the male lead suddenly turning into a anti hero without a specific reason .. thats why CVs need to b careful when it comes to Sahir's characterisation ...

Go to top