SaAz:Badshah-Begum & A Promise (Page 5)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Originally posted by bluejalpari

Originally posted by redviolet

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me say success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoys working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as them. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

I also did not see a genuine lover when he went to go confront Arzoo. I felt more than his heart his ego had been shattered? About the diving in the pool until Arzoo says I love you that is something called emotional blackmail. Once again Saahir sets a new low for himself every day.If Arzoo does anyting to help this man after she find out what he did to her than she has no dignity what so ever. Even if she find out about Zeenat. Technically from what they have shown even Zeenat isn't entirely responsible for turning Saahir into what Saahir is today. I am young and have not accomplished much so people close to me tell me what I need to do better everyday I dont take it to heart to the point I forget my values to accomplish goals? Yeah Zeenat might have said it out of spite and not concern but still its Saahir's problem if he was sensitive enough to let her get under his skin and lost himself in the process. He deserves no empathy in this situation. In fact he doing the same thing to Arzoo that Zeenat did to him when she was much younger. He is a matured man now and should have better sense.

Nice post Jyoti and wonderful collages Shweta!

Bingo Red, you said exactly whats in my heart. I can take a anti-hero, but the anti-hero needs a bigger purpose in hurting the lady than a deal and a promise to first wife. I was shocked to see him openly thank that client for acting...he stooped so so low ...
I will not be surprised if he planned for Arzoo to choke so he can rescue her and her brownie points. I swear , if he can put her life in danger for his games, he is a goner.
Some say he will hurt her but stand by her and redeem himself so its okay...its not okay. First of all this is Gul Khan...we waited and waited for her hero in previous show to redeem himself.we were expecting a good long redemption track but..it ended in one sorry.
So its quite probable that Arzoo will be very hurt but shown to forgive him after knowing about Zeenat. That would be yuck. Second, even if they do manage a decent redemption..why should Arzoo trust him ever again? Why would she fall for him again after knowing he could do so much acting , including get Samaira and that business client to work for him in this plan?

I still have hope that they will not mess with Sahir's character so badly...that he will not marry her without telling her of his past marriage...that he will come clean, own up and repent. I hope.

But in essence..he is cheating the girl...the purpose has to be really really big to do that ...not just oh he wwants her but is insecure to ask her straight out about Zaki so he is doing all this. Thats a loser coward...who wants to fulfill his dreams upon dead dreams of others.
Who is Sahir to decide that Zaki should marry Samaira...??
What is Alvira doing? Where is she?
When will Arzoo's family come back and save her from this disaster??

All in all , loved Arzoo and her rationale today. Kudos to that. Poor this, he told her he is going to be the blunt side of the knife to her. But he is actually going to cut her so so deep, she will never be able to heal.

@bluejalpari

For starters Im glad you appreciate my thoughts as much as I appreciate yours! I completely agree anti-heroes are fine, in fact I have even empathized with them in the past. But as you said they need greater reason to be anti-heroes. After Arzoo'speech Saahir only really valid reason left which  is his promise to Zeenat the girl who could care less about him yet he still cares so much for her and what she said about him. LOSER much? It was one thing if he felt she was a gold digger but again there was not enough foundation laid for that. Again I have seen shows in the past where the villains and unfortunate circumstances managed to get the female lead in a solid trap. Here things just didn't add up.

About the choking, I wouldn't be surprised at all. If he could care less about destroying his brother's entire life and not doing any valid inquiry on Samaira, if he could care less before buring the factory and not the hundreds of people that might go jobless and homless as a result, than who guarantee he even cares about human life. I wouldn't be shocked at all they have set new lows for Saahir in each passing episode.

About the redemption track, than neither Gul Khan nor Saureb or other current show makers know how to execute a redemption track. If there was one person who knew how to show a redemption track, believe it or not we might hate her for other reason but it was Ekta Kapoor. Angad destroyed his entire career to make Kripa smile after he realized he had mistaken her for a gold digger. And in that show there was solid foundation laid for him to think that way. Sujal spent time in jail for Kashish. Today's show makers don't even understand the definition of redemption forget about showing a redemption track. Saureb is at least a male but Gul Khan is a women I wonder what she gains out of degrading women so much in her shows?

I agree Saahir has no right on what to decide for Zaki and Arzoo. He might be their financial support but that does not mean he owns them. He is playing with many different lives and emotions at once INTENTIONALLY out of no other reason than his ego. They have really gone grey with the male lead this time. Here I was expecting a more mature character and a more mature love story.

Both u guys hv real strong points ... I m only hanging onto a hope that Sahir has a very big reason for fulfilling this so called promise for which he can go to such extremes ...     if they can give a valid explanation here about why he wants to fulfill this promise with such desperation , then mayb to some extent we can sympathise with Sahir or else  he may loose all the sympathy after playing such nasty games with a girl's emotions in the name of a promise  Ouch

And yes there r no enough reasons anymore why he should think she is a gold digger especially when she refused him point blank even after he gave her those expensive gifts ..   And this makes me believe that mayb he does not really consider her a gold digger anymore but is continuing with his act just to make sure Zaki marries Sam  so that in future  he can actually marry Aarzoo .. I m assuming he has actually fallen for her and so somewhere in his subconscious mind he also wants Aarzoo for himself  Ermm... its a selfish yet normal human trait to want the girl for yourself when u r in love with her and know that somewhere even the girl wants u or else she would not mind such intimacy during her birthday celebration ..

Having said that , nothing really can explain Sahir's actions now the way he is manipulating things and playing with a girl's emotions who already has a bad past with her father's betrayal and he knows it ..   So  a simple sorry wont work here .. CVs got to show a proper redemption track in this case ... Once he said he cannot see tears in her eyes but does he realise that he might end up giving her only tears for lifetime once she finds out about his betrayal Ouch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_25

If everything was straight forward then mazaa kaise ayega?show 1 week main khatam ho jayega Na?  I really love this undisputed Badshah to the core and yes like u mentioned.. Now his focus is to get the deal done and get Zaks married to Sam! Arzoo ko Kuch bhi ho, in the end he will take care of her!  I'm loving this track so much! 

I guess thats how he thinks that once he gets done with Zaki issue , he will make up to Aarzoo and take care of her .,. but his plan might take a beating if Zaki spills out the beans to Aarzoo before that Ouch

Bujee09

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Lovely lovely analysis  Jyoti :).
I too noticed the right n authority with which he barged in n took her arm. 
And Arzoo... she made up for about two weeks of silent stupidity here. 
Zaki ... less said the better. But she is sending him mixed signals by allowing him that freedom. He is in for a heartbreak. She is in for a heartbreak. Sahir is heartbreak personified. 
I am going to b travelling for two weeks starting tomorrow  so will miss your updates.Cry already having severe humsafars withdrawal symptoms. ConfusedOuch

And in all this we viewers too r in for some major heartbreaks seeing SaAz suffer  CryCry

Only if Aarzoo told Sahir about pregnency secret ..

Only if Sahir asked Aarzoo about what she feels for Zaki

Only if Zaki asked Aarzoo about whether she loves him or not

Life would hv been so simple for all 3 LOLLOL

And have a safe trip ... dont worry .. u can always comeback and catch up Embarrassed

Bujee09

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Awesome post as always Jyothi!! Beautiful collages Swetha!!

thanks a lot dear Big smile

Bujee09

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Jyo wonderful post and I will be as honest as I can be 
I liked the scene where ARZOO speaks up for once I am ok with he talking n Something tht makes Sense 

But why followed n the epi belonged to sahir n not her ..

U know my only issue here is while sahir is flawed he is relatable 
..but with cvs ruining ARZOO tue essence of the love story Is lost ...I never wanted them to deal with zaki n ARZOO this way ...it's not clicking n the TRPs are a proof of tht LOL

I just hope they slowly get she show back on track n now beat arnd the bush ...it won't be good for the show it seems now Ouch

I think trps would hv remained this only even if Aarzoo and Zaki track was not there ... its Sony who is at fault more than the show Ouch  ...

To b honest these days I can relate to Aarzoo more than Sahir  and the reason is the way Sahir is stooping so low playing these games when the irony is once he was played in similar way by Zeenat and so he knows how it feels and he himself said he hates lies .. so what is he doing today .. using lie for his benefits ?  Ouch

I really hope Sahir's character is redeemed from here onwards because on FB or twitter if u see general audience feedback , I do see many r going mad for butchering Sahir overnight by making him play these nasty games .. I mean today he might even try to choke her for his benefits  Ouch ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09Ecrivain.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

nice post and beautiful collage as usualSmile Jyoti and Shwetha really appreciate ur effortsSmile
firstly, i want  the CVs to show some flashback scenes of Sahir-Zeenat...i know once this game of betrayal is revealed, the focus will be on Sahirs past for sure...however atleast 1 scene should do no harm...till now they are showing only 2 scenes n that too does not show any relevance to Sahirs present day behaviour...

I agree .. we need to know some details of Zeenat-Sahir story before we can assume further on his current behaviour  Confused

ur 1st point in the post...well, atleast this daily soap is going in a pace which is digestable...else we have the Gopi bahus and Aksharas,whose dupatta will fly in episode 1 and still will be flying till episode 15LOLLOL...sorry but dont watch too much of the shows, but got hooked on this one coz its a dark love story and not the regular mushy mushy oneLOL...

I do agree here LOL... its much better than those emotional atyaachar wale shows LOLLOL

Sahir, well he did mean when he said ki 'mein khud ko bhej dunga is deal ke liye' he proved it...but at the cost of Aarzoo...woh toh muft ki loot gayiLOL

haan he is selling himself off with Aarzoo in package deal LOLOuch

Any girl, would have lost her senses...if subjected the way Sahir treated Aarzoo on her birthday...it was just a dream...but Aarzoo was able to contain herself and walk with her head held high- that  was the stealer scene for me...she is clear of the person she wants in her life and to know that the person she loves is teh one who just proposed her, however the mask he wears is what she doesnt agree to...Clap her choice of words were apt...and Sahir knew over there, this is not an easy game...deep down he knows who Aarzoo is...he trusts her innocence and he believes her...but he has some hurt deep inside of him, that has not healed...hence arises the trust issues...phew can  i commend both HC and SP for being so gud in the sceneClap... Sahir holds Aarzoo with authority...she has a calming effect on him...no denying tat...he entered the room with all guns blazing but after hearing what Aarzoo said, was quiet...lol not the 1st time she managed to do thatWink

Exactly .. she left with her head high and thats when Sahir knew that Aarzoo is not those typical girls who will go weak seeing those expensive gifts .. her morales and principles r different .. he will hv to try something else to woo her  ... there is a trust issue for sure and so though he knows Aarzoo is innocent but he is not able to trust her on face value ... or mayb he trusts her but is keeping aside his trust for the sake of this deal  knowing its future consequences Ouch .. and yes first time all he did was listen to someone else because he knew she was right here WinkEmbarrassed

many here say,Aarzoo ,if she has to be his humsafar, has to heal him not put him in more pain...but seriously, how can one heal u, without knowing what your problem is, what ur hurt is? and whenever she asks him ,he snaps out...how can Aarzoo be Sahirs humsafar,if Sahir wont open his hurt to her? Sahir very smartly gave the example of the knife...one side being sharp and the other pointless...he knows how to play with words...Shayaarbaaz hai afterallEmbarrassed

exactly .. for her to heal him , she needs to know about his pain first  ... also I feel even without knowing his pain , she will heal him .. she will make him fall in love again which is the biggest healing , isn't it Embarrassed .. she will turn him into a shayar again , she will make him eat normal food again which we saw in E24 already Embarrassed .. so she is already healing him ... It will b later his turn to heal her woulds that he is giving her now with this betrayal which will leave her heartbroken in future  Ouch

now coming to the office scene...i take offence to that and i wish Sahir had not done it...here its a question of her dreams...see, Aarzoo came to Mumbai, with a dream of becoming a designbaaz...topmost designer of India...but then cupid struck and she became ishqbaazLOL..but over here she has a control over herself...she walking away from Sahirs proposal, even saying that she knows taht Sahir will forget this in a day, whereas for her it will be the best memory of her life...so i guess a heartbreak she will be able to take in...as she knows whats in store for her in future...however her dreams...when dreams crash...confidence ki vaat lag jaati hai...and the only thing that could help her recover from her heartbreak will be her setback...if she gets to know that Mr Arora was Sahirs set up..wont she doubt her credibility? she may start feeling taht everything shes getting is because of some hidden agenda...i maybe wrong here...but i feel its wrong to play with ones dreams...

yes it was definitely a mean thing to do ... she will definitely loose her confidence and will doubt her credibility too .. I wont b surprised if she plans to go back to Lucknow after the truth comes out ... I do see Sahir going behind her to lucknow to do the damage control then ... Sahir has almost gone blind in his quest for this deal Ouch

my Tom n Jerry...Sahir-RehmanLOLLOLLOL how awesome was that scene..Sahir calling him a beggarLOL n Rehman saying,'aapki yeh ada bhi humko pasand ayi' LOLLOL...loved the 'badshah' dialogue...guess i'm in love with badshahs onlyLOLLOL anyways...the badshah only forgot that the begum will be the game changer in the end...WinkEmbarrassed

Rehman gets the best one liners out of Sahir always  LOLLOL .. and Rehman is a much better and smarter villain than the likes of Anam or KA LOL

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti: I loved your three posts today (and whoever is giving the picture collages is doing a fine job of collecting exactly the best pictures!Clap

Waise, Jyoti, what was the need for Sahir to get a fake client to do some dialogue-giri just to give Arzoo the impression that Sahir is SO VERY VERY helpful  to her life?Shocked

That was a bit over the top. But let that be! We have to be ready for some little silliness every day by the Creatives!

I think it was a mean act from Sahit but not exactly silly because mayb Sahir realised that Aarzoo will not melt with just expensive gifts and celebrations .. she is not materialistic .. so the way to her heart got to b the caring attitude that he will hv to display in front of her to woo her I guess ... it was quite a mean thing to do but he is a man on a mission right now Ouch

The Arzoo dialogue to Sahir was very good when she told him she couldn't trust and give her life to someone who was changeable by the minute. But more than that dialogue (which we were expecting anyway after seeing Friday precap), the return dialogue of Sahir at the dining table that he will never ever give her that confusion about himself again and he will only help her etc etc ... that was very nice (assuming of course, that he means what he says at least 50% genuinely even if 50%  is bahana to prevent Zaki marrying her!)

I guess mayb he really meant it .. sometimes I feel he mayb lieing to Zaki and not Aarzoo just to give the impression to Zaki that look Aarzoo is a gold digger so that he can marry Sam but otherwise his feelings or promises to Aarzoo mayb genuine  ..  though in futue if Zaki spills the beans to Aarzoo which he will , then I do see Sahir getting trapped in his own game Ermm

I don't know if I am having some peculiar gooseflesh or what but every time we have a scene with Harshad Chopra giving those long silences before talking, I get major fida on him!Day Dreaming

yess those looks r killer na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This actor is just made for strong silent roles!Embarrassed Maybe in comparison with him only I find Zaki so intolerable because he is such a talkative piece of nonsense with no manly qualities whatsoever! Even his face looks feminine to me! Am I a gone case?Shocked

I guess u r just too smitten with Harshad to feel that way mayb WinkLOLEmbarrassed

skanda12

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu31

the only confusion i have is that how come everyone is saying he is faking love when he actually loves her. i know this is a really dumb question Tongue i'm serious though

he actually loves her but unless he admits the same  and keeps saying he is faking it , we cant really trust him na .. like Aarzoo said there r so many Sahirs hidden inside this one Sahir , how will she know which is the real one and what will b his next move ConfusedConfused

Go to top