Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz:Badshah-Begum & A Promise (Page 3)

sanhi Senior Member
sanhi
sanhi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Wonderful write up as usual Jo...

I kinda felt silly hearing that Sahir tries to commit suicide in his 3feet swimming pool..after last week's safety pin blood withdrawal this is going to be the joke of this week..thinkso...u remember Aarzoo jumping into the pool and shouting bachao...very funny...same goes to Sahir...now since Aarzoo has rejected him ,hook or crook somehow he wanna her to accept his ILU...but how did Sahir fall so low now...so does it mean he's kinda businessman who will go to any extends to get things done...then why this fake luv u drama...directly force her for marriage like blackmailing her...

whatever today's epi, I loved ur baadshah and begum story...also Aamir khan example...WinkWink...

me too luv harshad more but committing is altogether a different story...WinkWink

Ultimate rudra's collages and ur write up is a treat for the eyes...sometimes compared to some epi's ur writeup & collages r more interesting...mid of work I take time to read n reply...love ya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian-Shwets-jyoti06

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Lovely write up n collages  ladies Clap
And yes a GOOD START Thumbs Up for this week  ..I so loved the first few minutes of the episode when Sahir rushes back to find out what was wrong in his grand proposal  Wink

And that was BANG ON dialogues today from AarzooThumbs Up ...she literally pleaded him ''I have seen so much now u dont start a new game all over again Cry TOUCHED **** 

Coming to Sahir and his analogy with a knife was indeed innovative yet a head spin Wacko of how he is actually planning to take up Aarzoo to a next level in upcoming episodes Shocked

So am literally getting torn apart between these two kiddos Sahir n Aarzoo in the entire D game CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

#Sahir is all evil shaded now and am loving it Evil Smile only thinking how his transformation is going to be in future when Aarzoo takes him on a RIDE after his master plans are revealed Big smile

#Aarzoo I somehow feel she is in a SOOPER DOOPER dilemma ...Confused

Putting myself on her shoes this is what I get :  I love someone , I like his presence , I care for him ,I can go to any extent for his respect , I get insulted I get manhandled but still my heart goes out to him , I dont know a thing about his past I cannot understand him I cannot rely on him all of sudden he proposes and from then he changes his attitude towards me and promises to be all nice to me ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Man this is damm interesting at the same time scary now Thumbs Up...as in spoiler there is a pool drama coming up hope it lives upto our expectations Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Junoonian-Shwets-jyoti06

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me say success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoys working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as them. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

I also did not see a genuine lover when he went to go confront Arzoo. I felt more than his heart his ego had been shattered? About the diving in the pool until Arzoo says I love you that is something called emotional blackmail. Once again Saahir sets a new low for himself every day.If Arzoo does anyting to help this man after she find out what he did to her than she has no dignity what so ever. Even if she find out about Zeenat. Technically from what they have shown even Zeenat isn't entirely responsible for turning Saahir into what Saahir is today. I am young and have not accomplished much so people close to me tell me what I need to do better everyday I dont take it to heart to the point I forget my values to accomplish goals? Yeah Zeenat might have said it out of spite and not concern but still its Saahir's problem if he was sensitive enough to let her get under his skin and lost himself in the process. He deserves no empathy in this situation. In fact he doing the same thing to Arzoo that Zeenat did to him when she was much younger. He is a matured man now and should have better sense.

Nice post Jyoti and wonderful collages Shweta!

Bingo Red, you said exactly whats in my heart. I can take a anti-hero, but the anti-hero needs a bigger purpose in hurting the lady than a deal and a promise to first wife. I was shocked to see him openly thank that client for acting...he stooped so so low ...
I will not be surprised if he planned for Arzoo to choke so he can rescue her and her brownie points. I swear , if he can put her life in danger for his games, he is a goner.
Some say he will hurt her but stand by her and redeem himself so its okay...its not okay. First of all this is Gul Khan...we waited and waited for her hero in previous show to redeem himself.we were expecting a good long redemption track but..it ended in one sorry.
So its quite probable that Arzoo will be very hurt but shown to forgive him after knowing about Zeenat. That would be yuck. Second, even if they do manage a decent redemption..why should Arzoo trust him ever again? Why would she fall for him again after knowing he could do so much acting , including get Samaira and that business client to work for him in this plan?

I still have hope that they will not mess with Sahir's character so badly...that he will not marry her without telling her of his past marriage...that he will come clean, own up and repent. I hope.

But in essence..he is cheating the girl...the purpose has to be really really big to do that ...not just oh he wwants her but is insecure to ask her straight out about Zaki so he is doing all this. Thats a loser coward...who wants to fulfill his dreams upon dead dreams of others.
Who is Sahir to decide that Zaki should marry Samaira...??
What is Alvira doing? Where is she?
When will Arzoo's family come back and save her from this disaster??

All in all , loved Arzoo and her rationale today. Kudos to that. Poor this, he told her he is going to be the blunt side of the knife to her. But he is actually going to cut her so so deep, she will never be able to heal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianBujee09grumpydwarfjyoti06

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
If everything was straight forward then mazaa kaise ayega?show 1 week main khatam ho jayega Na?  I really love this undisputed Badshah to the core and yes like u mentioned.. Now his focus is to get the deal done and get Zaks married to Sam! Arzoo ko Kuch bhi ho, in the end he will take care of her!  I'm loving this track so much! 

JunoonianBujee09jyoti06

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Lovely lovely analysis  Jyoti :).
I too noticed the right n authority with which he barged in n took her arm. 
And Arzoo... she made up for about two weeks of silent stupidity here. 
Zaki ... less said the better. But she is sending him mixed signals by allowing him that freedom. He is in for a heartbreak. She is in for a heartbreak. Sahir is heartbreak personified. 
I am going to b travelling for two weeks starting tomorrow  so will miss your updates.Cry already having severe humsafars withdrawal symptoms. ConfusedOuch

Edited by Junoonian - 22 December 2014 at 7:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09jyoti06

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluejalpari

Originally posted by redviolet

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me say success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoys working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as them. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

I also did not see a genuine lover when he went to go confront Arzoo. I felt more than his heart his ego had been shattered? About the diving in the pool until Arzoo says I love you that is something called emotional blackmail. Once again Saahir sets a new low for himself every day.If Arzoo does anyting to help this man after she find out what he did to her than she has no dignity what so ever. Even if she find out about Zeenat. Technically from what they have shown even Zeenat isn't entirely responsible for turning Saahir into what Saahir is today. I am young and have not accomplished much so people close to me tell me what I need to do better everyday I dont take it to heart to the point I forget my values to accomplish goals? Yeah Zeenat might have said it out of spite and not concern but still its Saahir's problem if he was sensitive enough to let her get under his skin and lost himself in the process. He deserves no empathy in this situation. In fact he doing the same thing to Arzoo that Zeenat did to him when she was much younger. He is a matured man now and should have better sense.

Nice post Jyoti and wonderful collages Shweta!

Bingo Red, you said exactly whats in my heart. I can take a anti-hero, but the anti-hero needs a bigger purpose in hurting the lady than a deal and a promise to first wife. I was shocked to see him openly thank that client for acting...he stooped so so low ...
I will not be surprised if he planned for Arzoo to choke so he can rescue her and her brownie points. I swear , if he can put her life in danger for his games, he is a goner.
Some say he will hurt her but stand by her and redeem himself so its okay...its not okay. First of all this is Gul Khan...we waited and waited for her hero in previous show to redeem himself.we were expecting a good long redemption track but..it ended in one sorry.
So its quite probable that Arzoo will be very hurt but shown to forgive him after knowing about Zeenat. That would be yuck. Second, even if they do manage a decent redemption..why should Arzoo trust him ever again? Why would she fall for him again after knowing he could do so much acting , including get Samaira and that business client to work for him in this plan?

I still have hope that they will not mess with Sahir's character so badly...that he will not marry her without telling her of his past marriage...that he will come clean, own up and repent. I hope.

But in essence..he is cheating the girl...the purpose has to be really really big to do that ...not just oh he wwants her but is insecure to ask her straight out about Zaki so he is doing all this. Thats a loser coward...who wants to fulfill his dreams upon dead dreams of others.
Who is Sahir to decide that Zaki should marry Samaira...??
What is Alvira doing? Where is she?
When will Arzoo's family come back and save her from this disaster??

All in all , loved Arzoo and her rationale today. Kudos to that. Poor this, he told her he is going to be the blunt side of the knife to her. But he is actually going to cut her so so deep, she will never be able to heal.

@bluejalpari

For starters Im glad you appreciate my thoughts as much as I appreciate yours! I completely agree anti-heroes are fine, in fact I have even empathized with them in the past. But as you said they need greater reason to be anti-heroes. After Arzoo'speech Saahir only really valid reason left which  is his promise to Zeenat the girl who could care less about him yet he still cares so much for her and what she said about him. LOSER much? It was one thing if he felt she was a gold digger but again there was not enough foundation laid for that. Again I have seen shows in the past where the villains and unfortunate circumstances managed to get the female lead in a solid trap. Here things just didn't add up.

About the choking, I wouldn't be surprised at all. If he could care less about destroying his brother's entire life and not doing any valid inquiry on Samaira, if he could care less before buring the factory and not the hundreds of people that might go jobless and homless as a result, than who guarantee he even cares about human life. I wouldn't be shocked at all they have set new lows for Saahir in each passing episode.

About the redemption track, than neither Gul Khan nor Saureb or other current show makers know how to execute a redemption track. If there was one person who knew how to show a redemption track, believe it or not we might hate her for other reason but it was Ekta Kapoor. Angad destroyed his entire career to make Kripa smile after he realized he had mistaken her for a gold digger. And in that show there was solid foundation laid for him to think that way. Sujal spent time in jail for Kashish. Today's show makers don't even understand the definition of redemption forget about showing a redemption track. Saureb is at least a male but Gul Khan is a women I wonder what she gains out of degrading women so much in her shows?

I agree Saahir has no right on what to decide for Zaki and Arzoo. He might be their financial support but that does not mean he owns them. He is playing with many different lives and emotions at once INTENTIONALLY out of no other reason than his ego. They have really gone grey with the male lead this time. Here I was expecting a more mature character and a more mature love story.

Edited by redviolet - 22 December 2014 at 7:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

PS - Shweta my rockstar beautiful collages as always and thanks for encouraging me to hold on to the showBig smile

Bhavi Hug

I am trilled you had the patience to stick it out ...The plot has thickened hang in will be worth a watch .

jyoti06-Bhavi

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as always Jyothi!! Beautiful collages Swetha!!

-Shwets-jyoti06

Go to top