Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz:Badshah-Begum & A Promise (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Jyoti if only the daily soap life was that easyConfused. We love drama but the amount these shows show drama is beyond any common man's imaginationLOL. If they talked as you said then we would have been saved from some 50+ episode of MU and pages filled of analysis Tongue

True and mayb shows would hv been over within a week itself LOLLOL

And Amir Khan proposing youROFL I know you are a die hard fan but itne boore din agaye hain tumhare LOL LOL Only in soap peeps go for third hand guys don't theyTongue

when it comes to Aamir , I m blind pankha .. so second ho ya third chalega LOLLOL .. though I will reject him because I dont know him as a person LOLEmbarrassed

The only word that came to my mind watching the episode was game of CHESS. No wonder Sahir is Alvira's son. They both not just only love the game but also love to play it with the real human.

yup I do see Sahir playing the game of chess and taking a big gamble here by putting his begum under risk Ermm

SAC meant business today. By hook or crook he wants to win as losing is not something he can even think about this point and time. Too much at stake.  Although it was all drama for him the guy had a guts to ask her WHY? Was it because his ego was hurt or was it that he was proved wrong? In any case NO was not an acceptable answer to him. Today he was a player who played with his words, who played with her feelings and most important played with his own self and client as well trying to go against his own natureClap Man not many can do this isn't it?

its difficult to say why he went to ask her the reason . it could b because of ego or mayb he genuinely wanted to know the reason or mayb it was just desperation since the whole deal bit was in his mind Ermm .. CVs r deliberately not showing any of his self talks so that we can keep guessing about his next moves and the reason for it LOL

You comparing Zaki with Sahir for passion - But i think that Zaki has genuinely fallen for the girl and so is respecting her and giving her space verses Sahir playing with her feeling for his own good and sake. 

I m not sure Bhavi if I agree with this because it also depends on the girl .. I m not saying what the guys r feeling in love .. I m saying the confidence that a guy feels while getting intimate with a girl and for that the guy should hv the faith that the girl will accept my intimacy  and not slap me LOL.. In Sahir's case he had that faith on Aarzoo but cant say the same in Zaki's case .. Ermm

Arzoo - she was a rock star today. She asked the right questions at the right time and was not afraid to say what she felt.  Like you said we all love someone but commitment for whole life is something different and who knows this better than Arzoo with her broken family.  
She genuinely enjoyed her birthday and as Sahir said Nayee yadein banate hain - This indeed was one cherished evening which she will remember for her life and Sahir at this point and time will not cherish it as it will give him memories of his lost battle.

I agree ... Yes commitment and trust r very important in a relationship .. u can fall in love with someone who is your dreamman but thats not enough for a lifelong relationship .. u need to know the guy inside out before u r entering into a committed zone ... since she herself comes from a broken family , so who better than her knows the value of trust and commitment 

But for sure another episode without Anam and KA is the real reason to cherish for all the viewers thoughBig smile

ohh yess they both r absent for last 2 episodes na Shocked .. yup yup memory to cherish for sure Big smileLOL

PS - Shweta my rockstar beautiful collages as always and thanks for encouraging me to hold on to the showBig smile

u need to hold on for sure ... its just getting better now Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Butterflies98

As always, great. Loved the part about Zaki, so true on his behavior and reaction with Arzoo as compared with Sahir.  That is a fact, imagination is one thing, and your instinct another.  Which is why he can never make those moves with Arzoo.3

Thanks for the romance novel quota for today.

SmileSmile

I agree ,., Zaki still has a doubt in his mind regarding Aarzoo's feelings and so even if he wishes , he wont b able to get intimate with Aarzoo as the scare always remains what if she rejects me or slaps me for trying to b intimate with her  Ouch ... But Sahir had no such fear while getting intimate with Aarzoo because somewhere he was sure that Aarzoo wont get angry ... he knew what she has in her heart and so her rejection came as a real shocker for him

Butterflies98

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Butterflies98Josupraniki02Bujee09jyoti06

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me say success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoys working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as them. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

I also did not see a genuine lover when he went to go confront Arzoo. I felt more than his heart his ego had been shattered? About the diving in the pool until Arzoo says I love you that is something called emotional blackmail. Once again Saahir sets a new low for himself every day.If Arzoo does anyting to help this man after she find out what he did to her than she has no dignity what so ever. Even if she find out about Zeenat. Technically from what they have shown even Zeenat isn't entirely responsible for turning Saahir into what Saahir is today. I am young and have not accomplished much so people close to me tell me what I need to do better everyday I dont take it to heart to the point I forget my values to accomplish goals? Yeah Zeenat might have said it out of spite and not concern but still its Saahir's problem if he was sensitive enough to let her get under his skin and lost himself in the process. He deserves no empathy in this situation. In fact he doing the same thing to Arzoo that Zeenat did to him when she was much younger. He is a matured man now and should have better sense.

Nice post Jyoti and wonderful collages Shweta!

Edited by redviolet - 22 December 2014 at 3:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariJunoonian-Fedex--Shwets-jyoti06-Bhavi

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Yet another masterpiece writing from u Jyoti .
It was a intense episode indeed and ur wrote it so beautifully .
I loved the aamir khan eg and 2 dialogues significance in ur post so well written .

Thats the best example in such situation LOL ... Aarzoo kept telling herself that she is yet to understand the real Sahir .. she has fallen for the guy based on what he is from outside but is this only the real Sahir or there is a hidden personality somewhere which she is yet to understand  and unless she understands it , no question of any commitment

U know what I am understanding sahir he might be misunderstood by ppl in the forum but to me I am able to crack him .

Before planning birthday sahir had a tiny doubt about arzoo but today he is clear after arzoo spoke to him about his drawbacks his mood swings .

I m hoping the same too but then again unless we get that clarification in Sahir's self talks , its difficult to knows whats going in his mind Confused

Old sahir we are not aware of fb shows he was a loving person but betrayed sahir wares a mask called detached with life only wants to win the race he promised zeenat in that process his existence has lost he had no feelings no mercy nothing matters except his work .
But when arzoo entered his space his heart is aching his heart starts beating his heart is melting knowing that she too suffered like him and has a past he starts to relate to her her presence affects him in a positive way she makes him laugh , cry , angry all sort of emotions come when arzoo is around him he even doesn't hesitate to say sorry and drench in the rain just for arzoo sake .
He used to ask her stay away because he doesn't want to change and fear if he changed he wouldn't win the challenge that zeenat threw him in to .
That's why he went on angry spree with arzoo when she wanted to know his pain he just ran away yelling at her .
But when arzoo started ignoring him there started this restless man sahir who started craving for her presence for her care towards him .
Men are like that small babies like they want attention if not given they create a drama same happened with sahir too.
Then he sees the equation of zaki and her jealousy shoots out followed by preggy nonsense and kurti appa words keep haunting him .
Sahir is a machine how u programe him he will act accordingly.
Alvira talked about arzoo pain he went to say sorry .
Ka accused of 2 times with brothers he is thinking it same as ka because the mask of business tycoon is still on .
But his heart somewhere tells him something is missing here so u see whenever zaki explains how he loves arzoo sahir starts thinking his scenes her concern for him etc..
In a way he wants to clarify things that is this love or not .
Birthday was same as u said he wanted to know arzoo he is using saam , damm,dandh, beedh .
Daam is birthday grand setting expensive dress and gifts but failed .
Dandh was the other day he hurted her with words that also failed .
Now he is trying protective bit but I see it will too .
Last but not the least beedh sucidal plan that will make her say it ilu because his pain has always brought her near after ilu from arzoo he will come clear that this is true love from his side to arzoo and his doubt will clear too.
With birthday episode he is sure she isn't for money but some confusion is still on and he is jealous of zaki and can't stand him being near to his love .

Thats very well analysed about Sahir ClapClap .. I agree that he became almost like a mechanical robot the day Zeenat betrayed him .. since then he might hv decided not to fall for any emotions and b practical .. but Aarzoo changed it all and managed to melt his heart  ... He was about to give in to his feelings for Aarzoo when this Zaki and pregnency fiasco happened and things changed again as the Zeenat factor might b haunting him again and he mayb wondering if Aarzoo is another Zeenat in the making here Ouch

So again he decides to go back to his wicked self where is he just a ruthless businessman with no emotions ... so he tries hard to play the game like a businessman but yet somewhere his emotions and inner feelings for Aarzoo r coming out as he realises that she too has suffered betrayal in life ... So there is a guilt involved because he knows he is playing with her feelings yet the ruthless businessman inside him is telling him to keep aside these emotions and play the game before others start playing with u  ...

Now that Aarzoo rejected his proposal , he is trying out other means to woo her and those means r not related to money which mayb an indication that he realised she is not someone who will fall for money .. She will only fall for goodness ..

So u see sahir is not playing game but he is in the game himself to find is it a true love .
Arzoo saying ilu seeing sahir almost drowned to death then he will see a true soulmate humsafars in arzoo which he longed for .
Both arzoo and sahir are similar in many ways first problem they don't share there pain with each other both are highly egoistic and highly sensitive .
Both respect eachother both insult each other but privately both can't see others insulting them both are silent freeks which they land up in mu and problems ,both have fire in them .

Thats why I m so excited for pool scene because that scene will give us a clear picture regarding Sahir was faking it even then or felt real emotions for her after she saved his life ...  though Zaki may assume Aarzoo is a player which will mean Sahir succeeds in his plan but will this incident change Sahir completely and the player might himself feel getting played in this web of emotions Embarrassed

this track is well sketched because at the end of it one will win one win get heart and one will come to know the meaning of love one will come to know the pain in betrayal love .
In future when zeenat episode comes arzoo will know sahir's state of mind and that will help in healing him completely.
This track will make sahir shed the mask and come clean and fresh and see the bright side of life it will hurt arzoo but he will not leave her but gets close to her .
Her pain will make him cry out that 's what is required to remove the pain he hid inside for 7 long years through tears it will wash away .

I m also hoping that the outcome of this track is positive ... Aarzoo should know the reason of his pain and help him in healing his past wounds and Sahir will hv to do the damage control after playing this game which eventually will no more remain a game for him Embarrassed

About zaki I love that guy as a person he takes care of ppl whom he loves but his love for arzoo is her fault she needs to clarify it because in future he might be a threat to saaz .

I think Aarzoo can never really imagine that he has fallen for her especially when he never really told her  .. Zaki I feel should hv asked Aarzoo at least once ... Ermm

Rehmaan is cool he pressurizing sahir lead to hot saaz intimacy and sam is one hell of a girl yet interesting .

Me really loving this baap and beti .. they r quite smart and entertaining villains than Anam or KA LOLLOL

Saaz are like each others mirror because arzoo could read him and said stop this game I have enough in my life .
Only a soulmate can read it and sahir knows that so he can't lose her so trying all the wicked ways to know her feelings .
Hats off to dialogues and scenes and shivya acted so well and harshad rocking as always .

I so agree with this .. even before Sahir can tell anything , Aarzoo guessed it that Sahir might b playing a game and so he should stop this right here ... Sahir had to look down because he knew its the truth ... how well she can read him and even vice versa  Embarrassed

---
I saw pk my reaction to that movie was nothing but wow it's his master piece I mean the aamir khan .

yess PK is a sheer masterpiece ClapClap

Precap - deadly hai na is it a plan to chok her too .
Sahir reaction hearing zaki name from arzoo mouth was deadly as if he wants to throw him away from arzoo like arzoo sirf meri hai types .

yup Sahir always believed that he owns Aarzoo Embarrassed ... I hope it was not his plan to choke her .. I mean that will come out looking too mean na .. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Butterflies98rs.shailu29

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me tell success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

I guess he will hv this realisation once Aarzoo is aware of the truth and shows him the mirror and then he is left  heartbroken as he realises that he has truely fallen in love with Aarzoo but might hv lost her trust forever now  Ouch .. Sahir is a flawed character right now and yes he is doing things in a very mean and manipulative way but I guess thats the beauty of the character too .. Circumstances in life has made him like that ...and it will b interesting to see his redemption too once he realises his mistakes ///

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoy working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as him. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

I was wondering the same and I wont b surprise if he actually mixed anything in her food so that she chokes and then plays the hero card again  Confused .. it can b possible because the sudden choking looked fishy .. mayb he took full precautions beforehand but it does look all planted .. he has gone almost blind in his promise obsession and is sort of putting the axe on his own feet right ... CVs did take a big gamble by giving such grey shades to the male lead but it will b interesting to see how he redeems himself now

I also did not see a genuine lover when he went to go confront Arzoo. I felt more than his heart his ego had been shattered? About the diving in the pool until Arzoo says I love you that is something called emotional blackmail. Once again Saahir sets a new low for himself every day.If Arzoo does anyting to help this man after she find out what he did to her than she has no dignity what so ever. Even if she find out about Zeenat. Technically from what they have shown even Zeenat isn't entirely responsible for turning Saahir into what Saahir is today. I am young and have not accomplished much so people close to me tell me what I need to do better everyday I dont take it to heart to the point I forget my values to accomplish goals? Yeah Zeenat might have said it out of spite and not concern but still its Saahir's problem if he was sensitive enough to let her get under his skin and lost himself in the process. He deserves no empathy in this situation. In fact he doing the same thing to Arzoo that Zeenat did to him when she was much younger. He is a matured man now and should have better sense.

I wont comment on Zeenat right now because to b honest we r not told the entire story .. just a bit of flashback is shown and thats it .. what if Zeenat almost left Sahir for another rich guy and had put a condition that if he wants her back , then become rich like this XYZ guy .. now thats no less than a humiliation for the husband na when your wife leaves u for another rich guy Ermm .. Because I dont think just asking someone to become rich can turn a person so bitter in life .. So its got to b something more than that ,...

Today he came to ask her about her refusal was part of his desperation to seek answers because time is running out and he need to get his work done for Zaki-Sam marriage .. so it was neither ego nor genuine feelings but sheer desperation I felt Ermm .. and yes diving in pool will b his emotional blackmailing act too but after he falls unconscious and she saves his life , will the equation change and will he finally realise his mistake and then the hug which might follow will b genuine I guess Ermm .. Though by then damage will b already done as Zaki and everyone might think of her as characterless Ouch... This is where I do see Sahir repenting for his actions

Nice post Jyoti and wonderful collages Shweta!

grumpydwarf

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
You write such thorough and well organised analysis jyoti...i've been following your posts since a long time...you make me see the whole episode from a different perspective...great one as always...
Clap

Even i loved aarzoo's stand...and i agree with you...you can love a person but to commit to someone you must know they will be commited to you too...a relationship takes two people...and if aarzoo cant be sure that sahir will be the same tommorrow and wont run away from her again...until he proves that to her her saying yes is impossible...she has already seen her father leave her mother that must already have made her opinion about commitment shady as her dadi had hinted...sahir's changing moods must add to that fear...you can handle the bad but not him running away or pushing her away in her own way she is justified...

One point i'd like to add though...about the arora thing...sahir might have planted him...knowing all the buttons to push in aarzoo to make her budge...but you could see his struggle in trying to keep it up...it was especially visible in the way he chided arora asking him "kuch zyada nahi ho gaya" that wasnt a question it was more of a threat and scolding...it was not the businessman who made the arrangement...but the protective lover who couldnt bear the words...

And the zaki thing...was such a polar opposite to sahir and aarzoo's celebration...too sugary...looked fake too...i wish aarzoo had compared the two scenarios though...or atleast thought of the celebration with sahir...that would have been nice...but then maybe she doesnt feel that there is any comparision between the two...

I am truly glad about the blood test though...maybe finally we are getting to the end of this ridiculous track...

Lastly...love your baadshah begum analogy ;) But you know...its the begum who always protects and saves the badshaah...and ultimately wins the game in chess...so maybe it also depicts that no matter how many games sahir plays...aarzoo will always be there to protect him from his own moves as well as his evemies...and help him win his game :P 

jyoti06

Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
great post jyoti as usual... thanks for making things bit clear to me i was totally confused with the episode today... u made it clear... from SAaz perspective

jyoti06

Go to top