Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely lovely analysis  Jyoti :).
I too noticed the right n authority with which he barged in n took her arm. 
And Arzoo... she made up for about two weeks of silent stupidity here. 
Zaki ... less said the better. But she is sending him mixed signals by allowing him that freedom. He is in for a heartbreak. She is in for a heartbreak. Sahir is heartbreak personified. 
I am going to b travelling for two weeks starting tomorrow  so will miss your updates.😭 already having severe humsafars withdrawal symptoms. πŸ˜•

Edited by Junoonian - 9 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bluejalpari

Bingo Red, you said exactly whats in my heart. I can take a anti-hero, but the anti-hero needs a bigger purpose in hurting the lady than a deal and a promise to first wife. I was shocked to see him openly thank that client for acting...he stooped so so low ...
I will not be surprised if he planned for Arzoo to choke so he can rescue her and her brownie points. I swear , if he can put her life in danger for his games, he is a goner.
Some say he will hurt her but stand by her and redeem himself so its okay...its not okay. First of all this is Gul Khan...we waited and waited for her hero in previous show to redeem himself.we were expecting a good long redemption track but..it ended in one sorry.
So its quite probable that Arzoo will be very hurt but shown to forgive him after knowing about Zeenat. That would be yuck. Second, even if they do manage a decent redemption..why should Arzoo trust him ever again? Why would she fall for him again after knowing he could do so much acting , including get Samaira and that business client to work for him in this plan?

I still have hope that they will not mess with Sahir's character so badly...that he will not marry her without telling her of his past marriage...that he will come clean, own up and repent. I hope.

But in essence..he is cheating the girl...the purpose has to be really really big to do that ...not just oh he wwants her but is insecure to ask her straight out about Zaki so he is doing all this. Thats a loser coward...who wants to fulfill his dreams upon dead dreams of others.
Who is Sahir to decide that Zaki should marry Samaira...??
What is Alvira doing? Where is she?
When will Arzoo's family come back and save her from this disaster??

All in all , loved Arzoo and her rationale today. Kudos to that. Poor this, he told her he is going to be the blunt side of the knife to her. But he is actually going to cut her so so deep, she will never be able to heal.

@bluejalpari

For starters Im glad you appreciate my thoughts as much as I appreciate yours! I completely agree anti-heroes are fine, in fact I have even empathized with them in the past. But as you said they need greater reason to be anti-heroes. After Arzoo'speech Saahir only really valid reason left which  is his promise to Zeenat the girl who could care less about him yet he still cares so much for her and what she said about him. LOSER much? It was one thing if he felt she was a gold digger but again there was not enough foundation laid for that. Again I have seen shows in the past where the villains and unfortunate circumstances managed to get the female lead in a solid trap. Here things just didn't add up.

About the choking, I wouldn't be surprised at all. If he could care less about destroying his brother's entire life and not doing any valid inquiry on Samaira, if he could care less before buring the factory and not the hundreds of people that might go jobless and homless as a result, than who guarantee he even cares about human life. I wouldn't be shocked at all they have set new lows for Saahir in each passing episode.

About the redemption track, than neither Gul Khan nor Saureb or other current show makers know how to execute a redemption track. If there was one person who knew how to show a redemption track, believe it or not we might hate her for other reason but it was Ekta Kapoor. Angad destroyed his entire career to make Kripa smile after he realized he had mistaken her for a gold digger. And in that show there was solid foundation laid for him to think that way. Sujal spent time in jail for Kashish. Today's show makers don't even understand the definition of redemption forget about showing a redemption track. Saureb is at least a male but Gul Khan is a women I wonder what she gains out of degrading women so much in her shows?

I agree Saahir has no right on what to decide for Zaki and Arzoo. He might be their financial support but that does not mean he owns them. He is playing with many different lives and emotions at once INTENTIONALLY out of no other reason than his ego. They have really gone grey with the male lead this time. Here I was expecting a more mature character and a more mature love story.

Edited by redviolet - 9 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BHAVII

PS - Shweta my rockstar beautiful collages as always and thanks for encouraging me to hold on to the showπŸ˜ƒ

Bhavi πŸ€—

I am trilled you had the patience to stick it out ...The plot has thickened hang in will be worth a watch .
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post as always Jyothi!! Beautiful collages Swetha!!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jyo wonderful post and I will be as honest as I can be 
I liked the scene where ARZOO speaks up for once I am ok with he talking n Something tht makes Sense 

But why followed n the epi belonged to sahir n not her ..

U know my only issue here is while sahir is flawed he is relatable 
..but with cvs ruining ARZOO tue essence of the love story Is lost ...I never wanted them to deal with zaki n ARZOO this way ...it's not clicking n the TRPs are a proof of tht πŸ˜†

I just hope they slowly get she show back on track n now beat arnd the bush ...it won't be good for the show it seems now 
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post and beautiful collage as usual😊 Jyoti and Shwetha really appreciate ur efforts😊
firstly, i want  the CVs to show some flashback scenes of Sahir-Zeenat...i know once this game of betrayal is revealed, the focus will be on Sahirs past for sure...however atleast 1 scene should do no harm...till now they are showing only 2 scenes n that too does not show any relevance to Sahirs present day behaviour...

ur 1st point in the post...well, atleast this daily soap is going in a pace which is digestable...else we have the Gopi bahus and Aksharas,whose dupatta will fly in episode 1 and still will be flying till episode 15πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sorry but dont watch too much of the shows, but got hooked on this one coz its a dark love story and not the regular mushy mushy oneπŸ˜†...

Sahir, well he did mean when he said ki 'mein khud ko bhej dunga is deal ke liye' he proved it...but at the cost of Aarzoo...woh toh muft ki loot gayiπŸ˜†

Any girl, would have lost her senses...if subjected the way Sahir treated Aarzoo on her birthday...it was just a dream...but Aarzoo was able to contain herself and walk with her head held high- that  was the stealer scene for me...she is clear of the person she wants in her life and to know that the person she loves is teh one who just proposed her, however the mask he wears is what she doesnt agree to...πŸ‘ her choice of words were apt...and Sahir knew over there, this is not an easy game...deep down he knows who Aarzoo is...he trusts her innocence and he believes her...but he has some hurt deep inside of him, that has not healed...hence arises the trust issues...phew can  i commend both HC and SP for being so gud in the sceneπŸ‘... Sahir holds Aarzoo with authority...she has a calming effect on him...no denying tat...he entered the room with all guns blazing but after hearing what Aarzoo said, was quiet...lol not the 1st time she managed to do thatπŸ˜‰

many here say,Aarzoo ,if she has to be his humsafar, has to heal him not put him in more pain...but seriously, how can one heal u, without knowing what your problem is, what ur hurt is? and whenever she asks him ,he snaps out...how can Aarzoo be Sahirs humsafar,if Sahir wont open his hurt to her? Sahir very smartly gave the example of the knife...one side being sharp and the other pointless...he knows how to play with words...Shayaarbaaz hai afterall😳

now coming to the office scene...i take offence to that and i wish Sahir had not done it...here its a question of her dreams...see, Aarzoo came to Mumbai, with a dream of becoming a designbaaz...topmost designer of India...but then cupid struck and she became ishqbaazπŸ˜†..but over here she has a control over herself...she walking away from Sahirs proposal, even saying that she knows taht Sahir will forget this in a day, whereas for her it will be the best memory of her life...so i guess a heartbreak she will be able to take in...as she knows whats in store for her in future...however her dreams...when dreams crash...confidence ki vaat lag jaati hai...and the only thing that could help her recover from her heartbreak will be her setback...if she gets to know that Mr Arora was Sahirs set up..wont she doubt her credibility? she may start feeling taht everything shes getting is because of some hidden agenda...i maybe wrong here...but i feel its wrong to play with ones dreams...

my Tom n Jerry...Sahir-RehmanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how awesome was that scene..Sahir calling him a beggarπŸ˜† n Rehman saying,'aapki yeh ada bhi humko pasand ayi' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...loved the 'badshah' dialogue...guess i'm in love with badshahs onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways...the badshah only forgot that the begum will be the game changer in the end...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: I loved your three posts today (and whoever is giving the picture collages is doing a fine job of collecting exactly the best pictures!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Waise, Jyoti, what was the need for Sahir to get a fake client to do some dialogue-giri just to give Arzoo the impression that Sahir is SO VERY VERY helpful  to her life?😲😲😲😲😲

That was a bit over the top. But let that be! We have to be ready for some little silliness every day by the Creatives!

The Arzoo dialogue to Sahir was very good when she told him she couldn't trust and give her life to someone who was changeable by the minute. But more than that dialogue (which we were expecting anyway after seeing Friday precap), the return dialogue of Sahir at the dining table that he will never ever give her that confusion about himself again and he will only help her etc etc ... that was very nice (assuming of course, that he means what he says at least 50% genuinely even if 50%  is bahana to prevent Zaki marrying her!)

I don't know if I am having some peculiar gooseflesh or what but every time we have a scene with Harshad Chopra giving those long silences before talking, I get major fida on him!

This actor is just made for strong silent roles!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 Maybe in comparison with him only I find Zaki so intolerable because he is such a talkative piece of nonsense with no manly qualities whatsoever! Even his face looks feminine to me! Am I a gone case?😲😲😲😲
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: --Ari--

You write such thorough and well organised analysis jyoti...i've been following your posts since a long time...you make me see the whole episode from a different perspective...great one as always...

πŸ‘

Gald u liked it dear 😳

Even i loved aarzoo's stand...and i agree with you...you can love a person but to commit to someone you must know they will be commited to you too...a relationship takes two people...and if aarzoo cant be sure that sahir will be the same tommorrow and wont run away from her again...until he proves that to her her saying yes is impossible...she has already seen her father leave her mother that must already have made her opinion about commitment shady as her dadi had hinted...sahir's changing moods must add to that fear...you can handle the bad but not him running away or pushing her away in her own way she is justified...

Exactly .. it got to b two sided affair .. Aarzoo loves Sahir and there r no second thoughts on it but does Sahir love Aarzoo too ? Unless the girl is sure about it , no way she can commit ... There is no guarantee that tomorrow he wont change his mind and leave her ... she has seen that happening with her own mother and so it makes sense that she does doubt Sahir's loyalty here unless he proves it to her ..

One point i'd like to add though...about the arora thing...sahir might have planted him...knowing all the buttons to push in aarzoo to make her budge...but you could see his struggle in trying to keep it up...it was especially visible in the way he chided arora asking him "kuch zyada nahi ho gaya" that wasnt a question it was more of a threat and scolding...it was not the businessman who made the arrangement...but the protective lover who couldnt bear the words...

yup I could even see the dilemma on his face too while the drama was going on ... there was that guilt visible on his face kbowing whats coming up next ... he was looking elsewhere and not exactly into Aarzoo's eyes and that was nothing but his inner guilt ..

And the zaki thing...was such a polar opposite to sahir and aarzoo's celebration...too sugary...looked fake too...i wish aarzoo had compared the two scenarios though...or atleast thought of the celebration with sahir...that would have been nice...but then maybe she doesnt feel that there is any comparision between the two...

Mayb Aarzoo dint compare because in her mind Zaki was just a friend and she will celebrate her birthday with a friend in a similar way .. in her mind she has nothing for Zaki , so no questions of comparing either .. πŸ€”

I am truly glad about the blood test though...maybe finally we are getting to the end of this ridiculous track...

yup hopefully the results r negative πŸ˜†

Lastly...love your baadshah begum analogy ;) But you know...its the begum who always protects and saves the badshaah...and ultimately wins the game in chess...so maybe it also depicts that no matter how many games sahir plays...aarzoo will always be there to protect him from his own moves as well as his evemies...and help him win his game :P

yess that is if Badshah considers her as his begum in future πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpi77

great post jyoti as usual... thanks for making things bit clear to me i was totally confused with the episode today... u made it clear... from SAaz perspective

Actually this confusion will remain as long as Sahir himself is confused about whether he is faking it or doing it in real πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanhi

Wonderful write up as usual Jo...

I kinda felt silly hearing that Sahir tries to commit suicide in his 3feet swimming pool..after last week's safety pin blood withdrawal this is going to be the joke of this week..thinkso...u remember Aarzoo jumping into the pool and shouting bachao...very funny...same goes to Sahir...now since Aarzoo has rejected him ,hook or crook somehow he wanna her to accept his ILU...but how did Sahir fall so low now...so does it mean he's kinda businessman who will go to any extends to get things done...then why this fake luv u drama...directly force her for marriage like blackmailing her...

whatever today's epi, I loved ur baadshah and begum story...also Aamir khan example...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

me too luv harshad more but committing is altogether a different story...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ultimate rudra's collages and ur write up is a treat for the eyes...sometimes compared to some epi's ur writeup & collages r more interesting...mid of work I take time to read n reply...love ya...

I think he will hold his breath and put his head under water and remain like that till she confesses her love to him ..  well yeah silly but then desperate times call for desperate measures I guess πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sahir has become like this .. ruthless and heartless because of Zeenat I guess ... So yeah he can go to any extent to get his work done even if it means trampling his own heart's feelings in the way  .. But by doing all this  , I do see a role reversal in future where Aarzoo will b healing all his wounds that Zeenat had given him and will make him love life once again , will make him eat parathas once again instead of burnt toast or black coffee as we saw in E24 today , will turn him into a shayar once again , will take him back to his old self once again  😳  And while Sahir will think this is all a fake act to prove a point to Zaki but in his subconscious mind he will start enjoying her company and will become that old Sahir again ...

But the day Aarzoo finds out about his betrayal , she might become a Sahir here who will start hating the sight of moon , who might start eating burnt toast and black coffee to remind herself of Sahir's betrayal , who might stop believing in love alltogether  , who might make it a mission in her life to become rich and destroy Mr.SAC  .. Something Sahir had become post Zeenat's betrayal  and now Aarzoo might become the same post Sahir's betrayal and then Sahir will hv to make attempts to heal her wounds just how she healed his wounds and got her out of his past  ... that can b a good story telling πŸ€”