SaAz:Badshah-Begum & A Promise - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Yet another masterpiece writing from u Jyoti .
It was a intense episode indeed and ur wrote it so beautifully .
I loved the aamir khan eg and 2 dialogues significance in ur post so well written .

U know what I am understanding sahir he might be misunderstood by ppl in the forum but to me I am able to crack him .

Before planning birthday sahir had a tiny doubt about arzoo but today he is clear after arzoo spoke to him about his drawbacks his mood swings .

Old sahir we are not aware of fb shows he was a loving person but betrayed sahir wares a mask called detached with life only wants to win the race he promised zeenat in that process his existence has lost he had no feelings no mercy nothing matters except his work .
But when arzoo entered his space his heart is aching his heart starts beating his heart is melting knowing that she too suffered like him and has a past he starts to relate to her her presence affects him in a positive way she makes him laugh , cry , angry all sort of emotions come when arzoo is around him he even doesn't hesitate to say sorry and drench in the rain just for arzoo sake .
He used to ask her stay away because he doesn't want to change and fear if he changed he wouldn't win the challenge that zeenat threw him in to .
That's why he went on angry spree with arzoo when she wanted to know his pain he just ran away yelling at her .
But when arzoo started ignoring him there started this restless man sahir who started craving for her presence for her care towards him .
Men are like that small babies like they want attention if not given they create a drama same happened with sahir too.
Then he sees the equation of zaki and her jealousy shoots out followed by preggy nonsense and kurti appa words keep haunting him .
Sahir is a machine how u programe him he will act accordingly.
Alvira talked about arzoo pain he went to say sorry .
Ka accused of 2 times with brothers he is thinking it same as ka because the mask of business tycoon is still on .
But his heart somewhere tells him something is missing here so u see whenever zaki explains how he loves arzoo sahir starts thinking his scenes her concern for him etc..
In a way he wants to clarify things that is this love or not .
Birthday was same as u said he wanted to know arzoo he is using saam , damm,dandh, beedh .
Daam is birthday grand setting expensive dress and gifts but failed .
Dandh was the other day he hurted her with words that also failed .
Now he is trying protective bit but I see it will too .
Last but not the least beedh sucidal plan that will make her say it ilu because his pain has always brought her near after ilu from arzoo he will come clear that this is true love from his side to arzoo and his doubt will clear too.
With birthday episode he is sure she isn't for money but some confusion is still on and he is jealous of zaki and can't stand him being near to his love .

So u see sahir is not playing game but he is in the game himself to find is it a true love .
Arzoo saying ilu seeing sahir almost drowned to death then he will see a true soulmate humsafars in arzoo which he longed for .
Both arzoo and sahir are similar in many ways first problem they don't share there pain with each other both are highly egoistic and highly sensitive .
Both respect eachother both insult each other but privately both can't see others insulting them both are silent freeks which they land up in mu and problems ,both have fire in them .

this track is well sketched because at the end of it one will win one win get hurt and one will come to know the meaning of love one will come to know the pain in betrayal love .
In future when zeenat episode comes arzoo will know sahir's state of mind and that will help in healing him completely.
This track will make sahir shed the mask and come clean and fresh and see the bright side of life it will hurt arzoo but he will not leave her but gets close to her .
Her pain will make him cry out that 's what is required to remove the pain he hid inside for 7 long years through tears it will wash away .

About zaki I love that guy as a person he takes care of ppl whom he loves but his love for arzoo is her fault she needs to clarify it because in future he might be a threat to saaz .

Rehmaan is cool he pressurizing sahir lead to hot saaz intimacy and sam is one hell of a girl yet interesting .

Saaz are like each others mirror because arzoo could read him and said stop this game I have enough in my life .
Only a soulmate can read it and sahir knows that so he can't lose her so trying all the wicked ways to know her feelings .
Hats off to dialogues and scenes and shivya acted so well and harshad rocking as always .
---
I saw pk my reaction to that movie was nothing but wow it's his master piece I mean the aamir khan .

Precap - deadly hai na is it a plan to chok her too .
Sahir reaction hearing zaki name from arzoo mouth was deadly as if he wants to throw him away from arzoo like arzoo sirf meri hai types .

Edited by rockstar29 - 9 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me say success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoys working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as them. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

I also did not see a genuine lover when he went to go confront Arzoo. I felt more than his heart his ego had been shattered? About the diving in the pool until Arzoo says I love you that is something called emotional blackmail. Once again Saahir sets a new low for himself every day.If Arzoo does anyting to help this man after she find out what he did to her than she has no dignity what so ever. Even if she find out about Zeenat. Technically from what they have shown even Zeenat isn't entirely responsible for turning Saahir into what Saahir is today. I am young and have not accomplished much so people close to me tell me what I need to do better everyday I dont take it to heart to the point I forget my values to accomplish goals? Yeah Zeenat might have said it out of spite and not concern but still its Saahir's problem if he was sensitive enough to let her get under his skin and lost himself in the process. He deserves no empathy in this situation. In fact he doing the same thing to Arzoo that Zeenat did to him when she was much younger. He is a matured man now and should have better sense.

Nice post Jyoti and wonderful collages Shweta!

Edited by redviolet - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rockstar29

Yet another masterpiece writing from u Jyoti .
It was a intense episode indeed and ur wrote it so beautifully .
I loved the aamir khan eg and 2 dialogues significance in ur post so well written .

Thats the best example in such situation πŸ˜† ... Aarzoo kept telling herself that she is yet to understand the real Sahir .. she has fallen for the guy based on what he is from outside but is this only the real Sahir or there is a hidden personality somewhere which she is yet to understand  and unless she understands it , no question of any commitment

U know what I am understanding sahir he might be misunderstood by ppl in the forum but to me I am able to crack him .

Before planning birthday sahir had a tiny doubt about arzoo but today he is clear after arzoo spoke to him about his drawbacks his mood swings .

I m hoping the same too but then again unless we get that clarification in Sahir's self talks , its difficult to knows whats going in his mind πŸ˜•

Old sahir we are not aware of fb shows he was a loving person but betrayed sahir wares a mask called detached with life only wants to win the race he promised zeenat in that process his existence has lost he had no feelings no mercy nothing matters except his work .
But when arzoo entered his space his heart is aching his heart starts beating his heart is melting knowing that she too suffered like him and has a past he starts to relate to her her presence affects him in a positive way she makes him laugh , cry , angry all sort of emotions come when arzoo is around him he even doesn't hesitate to say sorry and drench in the rain just for arzoo sake .
He used to ask her stay away because he doesn't want to change and fear if he changed he wouldn't win the challenge that zeenat threw him in to .
That's why he went on angry spree with arzoo when she wanted to know his pain he just ran away yelling at her .
But when arzoo started ignoring him there started this restless man sahir who started craving for her presence for her care towards him .
Men are like that small babies like they want attention if not given they create a drama same happened with sahir too.
Then he sees the equation of zaki and her jealousy shoots out followed by preggy nonsense and kurti appa words keep haunting him .
Sahir is a machine how u programe him he will act accordingly.
Alvira talked about arzoo pain he went to say sorry .
Ka accused of 2 times with brothers he is thinking it same as ka because the mask of business tycoon is still on .
But his heart somewhere tells him something is missing here so u see whenever zaki explains how he loves arzoo sahir starts thinking his scenes her concern for him etc..
In a way he wants to clarify things that is this love or not .
Birthday was same as u said he wanted to know arzoo he is using saam , damm,dandh, beedh .
Daam is birthday grand setting expensive dress and gifts but failed .
Dandh was the other day he hurted her with words that also failed .
Now he is trying protective bit but I see it will too .
Last but not the least beedh sucidal plan that will make her say it ilu because his pain has always brought her near after ilu from arzoo he will come clear that this is true love from his side to arzoo and his doubt will clear too.
With birthday episode he is sure she isn't for money but some confusion is still on and he is jealous of zaki and can't stand him being near to his love .

Thats very well analysed about Sahir πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. I agree that he became almost like a mechanical robot the day Zeenat betrayed him .. since then he might hv decided not to fall for any emotions and b practical .. but Aarzoo changed it all and managed to melt his heart  ... He was about to give in to his feelings for Aarzoo when this Zaki and pregnency fiasco happened and things changed again as the Zeenat factor might b haunting him again and he mayb wondering if Aarzoo is another Zeenat in the making here

So again he decides to go back to his wicked self where is he just a ruthless businessman with no emotions ... so he tries hard to play the game like a businessman but yet somewhere his emotions and inner feelings for Aarzoo r coming out as he realises that she too has suffered betrayal in life ... So there is a guilt involved because he knows he is playing with her feelings yet the ruthless businessman inside him is telling him to keep aside these emotions and play the game before others start playing with u  ...

Now that Aarzoo rejected his proposal , he is trying out other means to woo her and those means r not related to money which mayb an indication that he realised she is not someone who will fall for money .. She will only fall for goodness ..

So u see sahir is not playing game but he is in the game himself to find is it a true love .
Arzoo saying ilu seeing sahir almost drowned to death then he will see a true soulmate humsafars in arzoo which he longed for .
Both arzoo and sahir are similar in many ways first problem they don't share there pain with each other both are highly egoistic and highly sensitive .
Both respect eachother both insult each other but privately both can't see others insulting them both are silent freeks which they land up in mu and problems ,both have fire in them .

Thats why I m so excited for pool scene because that scene will give us a clear picture regarding Sahir was faking it even then or felt real emotions for her after she saved his life ...  though Zaki may assume Aarzoo is a player which will mean Sahir succeeds in his plan but will this incident change Sahir completely and the player might himself feel getting played in this web of emotions 😳

this track is well sketched because at the end of it one will win one win get heart and one will come to know the meaning of love one will come to know the pain in betrayal love .
In future when zeenat episode comes arzoo will know sahir's state of mind and that will help in healing him completely.
This track will make sahir shed the mask and come clean and fresh and see the bright side of life it will hurt arzoo but he will not leave her but gets close to her .
Her pain will make him cry out that 's what is required to remove the pain he hid inside for 7 long years through tears it will wash away .

I m also hoping that the outcome of this track is positive ... Aarzoo should know the reason of his pain and help him in healing his past wounds and Sahir will hv to do the damage control after playing this game which eventually will no more remain a game for him 😳

About zaki I love that guy as a person he takes care of ppl whom he loves but his love for arzoo is her fault she needs to clarify it because in future he might be a threat to saaz .

I think Aarzoo can never really imagine that he has fallen for her especially when he never really told her  .. Zaki I feel should hv asked Aarzoo at least once ... πŸ€”

Rehmaan is cool he pressurizing sahir lead to hot saaz intimacy and sam is one hell of a girl yet interesting .

Me really loving this baap and beti .. they r quite smart and entertaining villains than Anam or KA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saaz are like each others mirror because arzoo could read him and said stop this game I have enough in my life .
Only a soulmate can read it and sahir knows that so he can't lose her so trying all the wicked ways to know her feelings .
Hats off to dialogues and scenes and shivya acted so well and harshad rocking as always .

I so agree with this .. even before Sahir can tell anything , Aarzoo guessed it that Sahir might b playing a game and so he should stop this right here ... Sahir had to look down because he knew its the truth ... how well she can read him and even vice versa  😳

---
I saw pk my reaction to that movie was nothing but wow it's his master piece I mean the aamir khan .

yess PK is a sheer masterpiece πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap - deadly hai na is it a plan to chok her too .
Sahir reaction hearing zaki name from arzoo mouth was deadly as if he wants to throw him away from arzoo like arzoo sirf meri hai types .

yup Sahir always believed that he owns Aarzoo 😳 ... I hope it was not his plan to choke her .. I mean that will come out looking too mean na .. πŸ˜•

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: redviolet

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me tell success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

I guess he will hv this realisation once Aarzoo is aware of the truth and shows him the mirror and then he is left  heartbroken as he realises that he has truely fallen in love with Aarzoo but might hv lost her trust forever now  .. Sahir is a flawed character right now and yes he is doing things in a very mean and manipulative way but I guess thats the beauty of the character too .. Circumstances in life has made him like that ...and it will b interesting to see his redemption too once he realises his mistakes ///

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoy working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as him. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

I was wondering the same and I wont b surprise if he actually mixed anything in her food so that she chokes and then plays the hero card again  πŸ˜• .. it can b possible because the sudden choking looked fishy .. mayb he took full precautions beforehand but it does look all planted .. he has gone almost blind in his promise obsession and is sort of putting the axe on his own feet right ... CVs did take a big gamble by giving such grey shades to the male lead but it will b interesting to see how he redeems himself now

I also did not see a genuine lover when he went to go confront Arzoo. I felt more than his heart his ego had been shattered? About the diving in the pool until Arzoo says I love you that is something called emotional blackmail. Once again Saahir sets a new low for himself every day.If Arzoo does anyting to help this man after she find out what he did to her than she has no dignity what so ever. Even if she find out about Zeenat. Technically from what they have shown even Zeenat isn't entirely responsible for turning Saahir into what Saahir is today. I am young and have not accomplished much so people close to me tell me what I need to do better everyday I dont take it to heart to the point I forget my values to accomplish goals? Yeah Zeenat might have said it out of spite and not concern but still its Saahir's problem if he was sensitive enough to let her get under his skin and lost himself in the process. He deserves no empathy in this situation. In fact he doing the same thing to Arzoo that Zeenat did to him when she was much younger. He is a matured man now and should have better sense.

I wont comment on Zeenat right now because to b honest we r not told the entire story .. just a bit of flashback is shown and thats it .. what if Zeenat almost left Sahir for another rich guy and had put a condition that if he wants her back , then become rich like this XYZ guy .. now thats no less than a humiliation for the husband na when your wife leaves u for another rich guy πŸ€” .. Because I dont think just asking someone to become rich can turn a person so bitter in life .. So its got to b something more than that ,...

Today he came to ask her about her refusal was part of his desperation to seek answers because time is running out and he need to get his work done for Zaki-Sam marriage .. so it was neither ego nor genuine feelings but sheer desperation I felt πŸ€” .. and yes diving in pool will b his emotional blackmailing act too but after he falls unconscious and she saves his life , will the equation change and will he finally realise his mistake and then the hug which might follow will b genuine I guess πŸ€” .. Though by then damage will b already done as Zaki and everyone might think of her as characterless ... This is where I do see Sahir repenting for his actions

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
You write such thorough and well organised analysis jyoti...i've been following your posts since a long time...you make me see the whole episode from a different perspective...great one as always...
πŸ‘

Even i loved aarzoo's stand...and i agree with you...you can love a person but to commit to someone you must know they will be commited to you too...a relationship takes two people...and if aarzoo cant be sure that sahir will be the same tommorrow and wont run away from her again...until he proves that to her her saying yes is impossible...she has already seen her father leave her mother that must already have made her opinion about commitment shady as her dadi had hinted...sahir's changing moods must add to that fear...you can handle the bad but not him running away or pushing her away in her own way she is justified...

One point i'd like to add though...about the arora thing...sahir might have planted him...knowing all the buttons to push in aarzoo to make her budge...but you could see his struggle in trying to keep it up...it was especially visible in the way he chided arora asking him "kuch zyada nahi ho gaya" that wasnt a question it was more of a threat and scolding...it was not the businessman who made the arrangement...but the protective lover who couldnt bear the words...

And the zaki thing...was such a polar opposite to sahir and aarzoo's celebration...too sugary...looked fake too...i wish aarzoo had compared the two scenarios though...or atleast thought of the celebration with sahir...that would have been nice...but then maybe she doesnt feel that there is any comparision between the two...

I am truly glad about the blood test though...maybe finally we are getting to the end of this ridiculous track...

Lastly...love your baadshah begum analogy ;) But you know...its the begum who always protects and saves the badshaah...and ultimately wins the game in chess...so maybe it also depicts that no matter how many games sahir plays...aarzoo will always be there to protect him from his own moves as well as his evemies...and help him win his game :P 
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post jyoti as usual... thanks for making things bit clear to me i was totally confused with the episode today... u made it clear... from SAaz perspective
sanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful write up as usual Jo...

I kinda felt silly hearing that Sahir tries to commit suicide in his 3feet swimming pool..after last week's safety pin blood withdrawal this is going to be the joke of this week..thinkso...u remember Aarzoo jumping into the pool and shouting bachao...very funny...same goes to Sahir...now since Aarzoo has rejected him ,hook or crook somehow he wanna her to accept his ILU...but how did Sahir fall so low now...so does it mean he's kinda businessman who will go to any extends to get things done...then why this fake luv u drama...directly force her for marriage like blackmailing her...

whatever today's epi, I loved ur baadshah and begum story...also Aamir khan example...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

me too luv harshad more but committing is altogether a different story...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ultimate rudra's collages and ur write up is a treat for the eyes...sometimes compared to some epi's ur writeup & collages r more interesting...mid of work I take time to read n reply...love ya...

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely write up n collages  ladies πŸ‘
And yes a GOOD START πŸ‘πŸΌ for this week  ..I so loved the first few minutes of the episode when Sahir rushes back to find out what was wrong in his grand proposal  πŸ˜‰

And that was BANG ON dialogues today from AarzooπŸ‘πŸΌ ...she literally pleaded him ''I have seen so much now u dont start a new game all over again πŸ˜­ TOUCHED **** 

Coming to Sahir and his analogy with a knife was indeed innovative yet a head spin  of how he is actually planning to take up Aarzoo to a next level in upcoming episodes πŸ˜²

So am literally getting torn apart between these two kiddos Sahir n Aarzoo in the entire D game 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

#Sahir is all evil shaded now and am loving it πŸ˜ˆ only thinking how his transformation is going to be in future when Aarzoo takes him on a RIDE after his master plans are revealed πŸ˜ƒ

#Aarzoo I somehow feel she is in a SOOPER DOOPER dilemma ...πŸ˜•

Putting myself on her shoes this is what I get :  I love someone , I like his presence , I care for him ,I can go to any extent for his respect , I get insulted I get manhandled but still my heart goes out to him , I dont know a thing about his past I cannot understand him I cannot rely on him all of sudden he proposes and from then he changes his attitude towards me and promises to be all nice to me πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Man this is damm interesting at the same time scary now πŸ‘πŸΌ...as in spoiler there is a pool drama coming up hope it lives upto our expectations 

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: redviolet

Well I am a bit confused as to why Saahir thinks its okay to even play with the emotions of a dignified girl? Yeah he believes in fullling promises? But let me say success isn't truly success unless it is earned through merit? No wonder Saahir thinks its ok to have people like Anam around the office, when he plays similar games like her for success on a larger scale? He might make his name in the top ten business men but he let go of his values and sincerity for this position. I believe in being goal oriented even hard working but I will never lose myself to fulfill someone's promise.

So now we have seen it Saahir is capable of anything even playing with the emotions of a dignified girl for the promise he once made to the devil. It seems like he enjoys working for devils we can call him a devil's employee as he starting to carry similar characteristics as them. Hiring a client to deceive and insult Arzoo, what can I say? Their really taking risks with Saahir as a male lead? In fact when Arzoo started choking in the precap I started wondering kahi Saahir ne khane mein kuch to nayi milaya?

Bingo Red, you said exactly whats in my heart. I can take a anti-hero, but the anti-hero needs a bigger purpose in hurting the lady than a deal and a promise to first wife. I was shocked to see him openly thank that client for acting...he stooped so so low ...
I will not be surprised if he planned for Arzoo to choke so he can rescue her and her brownie points. I swear , if he can put her life in danger for his games, he is a goner.
Some say he will hurt her but stand by her and redeem himself so its okay...its not okay. First of all this is Gul Khan...we waited and waited for her hero in previous show to redeem himself.we were expecting a good long redemption track but..it ended in one sorry.
So its quite probable that Arzoo will be very hurt but shown to forgive him after knowing about Zeenat. That would be yuck. Second, even if they do manage a decent redemption..why should Arzoo trust him ever again? Why would she fall for him again after knowing he could do so much acting , including get Samaira and that business client to work for him in this plan?

I still have hope that they will not mess with Sahir's character so badly...that he will not marry her without telling her of his past marriage...that he will come clean, own up and repent. I hope.

But in essence..he is cheating the girl...the purpose has to be really really big to do that ...not just oh he wwants her but is insecure to ask her straight out about Zaki so he is doing all this. Thats a loser coward...who wants to fulfill his dreams upon dead dreams of others.
Who is Sahir to decide that Zaki should marry Samaira...??
What is Alvira doing? Where is she?
When will Arzoo's family come back and save her from this disaster??

All in all , loved Arzoo and her rationale today. Kudos to that. Poor this, he told her he is going to be the blunt side of the knife to her. But he is actually going to cut her so so deep, she will never be able to heal.

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If everything was straight forward then mazaa kaise ayega?show 1 week main khatam ho jayega Na?  I really love this undisputed Badshah to the core and yes like u mentioned.. Now his focus is to get the deal done and get Zaks married to Sam! Arzoo ko Kuch bhi ho, in the end he will take care of her!  I'm loving this track so much!