India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz:Badshah-Begum & A Promise

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Why do Daily Soaps make simple things so complicated D'oh .. How much time it would take for Sahir to go and tell Aarzoo "Look stay away from Zaki, he loves u but I know u r playing with him "  ... Bas doodh ka doodh and paani ka paani ho jaata na Ermm .. Whether Aarzoo again remain silent or hit back at Sahir by telling him she does not love Zaki , point is she would at least know what Sahir or others r thinking wrong about her friendship with Zaki and thus would hv either maintained a distance from Zaki or would hv directly told Zaki that she never loved him  and then life would hv been so simple for SaAz and all of us na  LOLLOL

But instead now we have Sahir planning and plotting to trap Aarzoo in his fake love to prove to Zaki that she is a gold digger when he himself is not sure whether Aarzoo is actually a gold digger or not or whether he is actually in love with her or not  or whether Aarzoo loves Zaki or not or whom actually Aarzoo loves ... pheww OuchOuch  ...

Right now What I can see is Sahir has kept aside his feelings for Aarzoo completely since his main focus is right now the Deal and Zaki-Sam marriage for which he can go to any extreme even if it means he had to come out looking like a selfish devil in front of Aarzoo later Ouch . He does not care whether Aarzoo is gold digger or not or whether Aarzoo loves him or Zaki  ,  all he cares right now is how to convince Zaki to marry Sam even if it means breaking Aarzoo's heart Ouch

There were two interesting dialogues by Sahir in the episode today which actually makes up the entire episode and gives us future hints too ...

Dialogue no.1 :
Is baazi me ikke kitne bhi ho, BADSHAH sirf ek hi hai, aur BADSHAH ko khauf nahi hota!Cool

So Sahir hints himself as the fearless Badshah of this game whereas everyone else from Rehman to Zaki to Sam r ikkas ... Now only Badshah takes the begum in the end na Wink .. No prizes for guessing who is the begum here TongueLOL ... So I feel with this dialogue he tried to hint that even if he does wrong with Aarzoo today , he will b man enough to bear the brunt of the consequences in future as  badshah is never scared of any consequences Thumbs Up ... Mayb its already there in his mind that once he settles down Zaki and Sam chapter , then he will turn this love game real Ermm... Deep inside he knows well now that Aarzoo is a genuine girl looking for true love and not materialistic love after she refuses him today despite all the gifts that he showered on her  reason why now he is going for other ideas like trying to show her how he cares for her dignity by firing that client who insults her which was of course a drama on his part but he does this drama only after realising that Aarzoo is not one of those girls who will fall for materialistic things ..He will hv to win her heart with genuine care and concern now and so goes for the client drama WinkEmbarrassed...When that too does not work , he finally goes for suicide drama (as per spoiler) which again proves that deep inside he believes that Aarzoo is someone who can give her life in love too and so might fall for his suicide drama and this only proves that her love for him is genuine and not otherwise Approve

So overall he is playing the biggest baazi of his life here like a fearless Badshah by faking love to the girl he is actually in love with  knowing well that its a big gamble he is taking but yet he is not scared of going ahead with it because he believes that he will b able to bear the consequences of it later Ermm

Dialogue no 2 :
Vaada insaan se karoo ya shaitan se , vaada nibhana zaroori hai and mein vaada nibhata zaroor hoon   Cool

So who is the insaan and who is the shaitaan here ?? Wink  .. It seems Sahir so far has made promises only to the shaitans that is Rehmaan and Zeenat  LOL,.. But he is adamant to fulfill the promises by hook or by crook because thats his principle in life to fulfill the promise once made even if the promise is made to a devil  Approve ... He uses the word shaitan because its his bad luck that so far he has fallen prey to the promises that he made to these shaitans only Ouch .. But why do I feel for the first time he mayb making a promise to a Insaan too and that is Aarzoo when she will finally confess her love to him after falling in his trap and thats when he might promise her in real to always stand by her irrespective of the circumstances which he will definitely fulfill even if Aarzoo finds out later about his plan and decides to walk out of his life Ermm .. If he can b so loyal to the promises made to the shaitans  then imagine the kind of loyalty he might show to the promise that he will finally make to a insaan Embarrassed

So both these dialogues r sort of future indication of what happens next after Aarzoo falls in Sahir's trap .. Sahir is the badshah of this game set by him and so definitely he will b the one who will have to handle all the ikkas and the shaitans to protect his begum in the end since he only will b putting his begum right now in danger  Ermm

Coming to Aarzoo  , she was right today in rejecting Sahir's love proposal with a vary valid reason about his unpredictable nature Thumbs Up .. And this move by Aarzoo made sure Sahir's misconception about her being a gold digger is put to rest to some extent reason why Sahir was putting his head down when Aarzoo was telling him about his unpredictable nature and how she will never know what will b his next move tomorrow post this confession which is actually the bitter truth since we viewers know what will b Sahir's next move here and even Sahir knows it and so he could not really argue back with Aarzoo as he realised how well Aarzoo knows him now  WinkEmbarrassed ...(Can I just say I loved the way Sahir grabbed Aarzoo's hand today with full authority asking her the reason for her refusal .. Only a man in love can pose such authority over his ladylove and it looked real Blushing)

Reason why I felt Aarzoo's reasoning was right today in refusing his proposal is because any normal girl in love will have certain expectations from her life partner and Aarzoo is no different here  Thumbs Up... Falling in love with someone and making a commitment for lifetime with someone are two different things ... Aarzoo fell in love with Sahir and realised it too ... After her realisation  Sahir came up to her to ask for an apology for being rude to her  which Aarzoo liked and she wanted to make her first move by asking him about his pain but thats when Sahir snapped out at her and asked her to stay in her limits  Ouch ; Aarzoo realised that Sahir still has not given her the authority to enter his life or share his pain  , reason why she decided to keep a distance from him  ... Then the entire pregnency fiasco happened where both Sahir and Aarzoo had their share of self assumptions and misunderstandings but once again neither party wanted to give that clarity to each other about their feelings  Ouch  ; Then came Aarzoo's birthday when suddenly Sahir showers her with all the love and confesses his love to her ... It was all dreamy and too good to b true for Aarzoo but then what about the previous misunderstandings ?? Are they solved yet ? Did Sahir share his pain with Aarzoo yet ? Did Aarzoo bother to clarify why she remained silent during pregnency accusation ? How come suddenly Sahir dont feel the need to clarify these issues ?? All these questions definitely haunted Aarzoo and so his sudden ILU came more like a shock to her than surprise because it only highlighted the unpredictable side of Sahir which Aarzoo is yet to discover and so unless she discovers this side of Sahir , can she really get into a lifetime commitment with him ?? Ermm  ; Thats why Aarzoo tells him that she is yet to understand him and his moves before she commits herself to him Thumbs Up ...

I m madly in love with Aamir Khan but if tomorrow Aamir khan walks up to me and tells me ILU , can I accept it ?? ROFL ... My mind will have several questions regarding the unpredictable move of a superstar na since I just know him as the superstar but I m yet to know him as a person  LOL Embarrassed.. Same holds for Aarzoo too and thats where her rejection makes sense Thumbs Up... Aarzoo loves Sahir looking at his outside qualities so far but she is yet to explore and discover the real Sahir from inside and unless she does that  or unless he gives her the authority to know him from inside , she can never submit herself to any man even if she loves him ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 December 2014 at 12:52pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

smattaonefanrobinsameedocmonicamad_maddypavithramaniButterflies98ploydomejulijasmeenblusky165Narshi21dinki24niki02pp29reshamcHCDeewaniZoyalJosuprasanhifeminist-Fedex-Jo_Pinchyzam123IlinJunoonianTaanuDeewaniBujee09tweetie19pria4eversparikhsyazaibrahimashi_maniaS.Stephy..KpopIsLife..nehaarshi09-Shwets-rs.shailu29Ecrivain.-Chipper-Treat-NusiSg-TeekhiMishti-shalifrenz4uskanda12MisHumptyDumpty

jyoti06
jyoti06

Sahir too understood Aarzoo's reason for refusal , reason why next morning he comes to meet her in kitchen with an instant apology in soft tone before going for his next plan Wink ; He realised that he cannot win Aarzoo's love by simply showering her with designer outfits or expensive gifts LOL  ; Instead he will have to show his caring side to her and so what a better way to go the filmy route by standing up for her when the client insults her LOL  ; Like Sahir himself confessed to Aarzoo that he is indeed unpredictable like that knife which has two sides .. One which is smooth and the other side which can hurt u .. Err indirect hint to Aarzoo that he will hurt her in future but she should indeed try to look at his other side too which will smoothly stand in her support mayb Ermm

Sahir assumes Aarzoo will b impressed with this heroism of firing the client just for her LOLEmbarrassed ; I m sure Aarzoo will b impressed but will this result in Aarzoo accepting his love ?? Answer is No and thats why he goes for the extreme suicide drama next Big smile .. Aarzoo already knows Sahir has these traits of a protective lover ...She has already seen this side of Sahir  ... What she really wants to know is the real hidden Sahir and unless Sahir is ready to share his pain with her , Aarzoo will not confess her love either Approve...Aarzoo has no issues with Sahir's mood swings , anger , arrogence etc etc but Aarzoo has issues with Sahir not ready to share the reason behind his sudden anger or rudeness since she feels in love one person has the right to know about another person's hidden  pain Approve  ; I guess Sahir will realise it and thats why goes for extreme suicide drama since no other option left  , he cannot really tell her about his life history to make her confess , so take shortcut route of suicide drama Ouch

What he did with Aarzoo with that client was indeed mean but then I guess he knows Aarzoo's weakness too when it comes to handling such presentations ..But Sahir miyan remember  Aarzoo is a tough nut to crack  Evil SmileTongue ... Such heroics may not always work for u WinkLOLEmbarrassed

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

smattaonefanrobinsameedocmonicamad_maddypavithramaniploydomejulijasmeenblusky165Narshi21dinki24niki02reshamcHCDeewaniZoyalJosuprasanhi-Fedex-zam123IlinTaanuDeewaniJunooniansyazaibrahimBujee09tweetie19pria4ever..KpopIsLife..ashi_manianehaarshi09-Shwets-S.Stephyrs.shailu29skanda12-TeekhiMishti-NusiSgMisHumptyDumpty

jyoti06
jyoti06

Zaki celebrating birthday with Aarzoo looked cheesy as usual Sleepy ... We can clearly see the difference between two birthday celebrations  Wink .. Zaki does not hv the guts to do all that with Aarzoo which Sahir did  when both brothers r not sure whats in Aarzoo's heart yet Sahir gets intimate with Aarzoo knowing well that she wont mind but Zaki despite having all the experience with girls could not really get intimate with Aarzoo as  a lover  knowing well that she may mind it because somewhere the instinct speaks and I bet Zaki's instinct knew that Aarzoo wont like it whereas Sahir's instinct knew that Aarzoo will love it  Big smileWink .. Rest one can always self assume about the girl loves u or not  as per your convenience but these instincts never lie Wink

Between it seems finally Zaki succeeds in taking the right blood sample of Sam .. pheww LOL .. Wonder if it will b of any use once Zaki finds out Aarzoo loves Sahir ... He is forever stuck to Sam it seems LOLLOL

As per precap it seems once again Sahir will have to battle it out between his mind and heart ... Mind is still playing games by having lunch with Aarzoo which I guess is part of his plan  Ouch but heart will once again take over , the moment Aarzoo will start choking with the food and he will carry her in his arms to the doctor Embarrassed

Overall the episode might b confusing in terms of Sahir's game plan but I feel its all leading upto a climax where Sahir will realise his true love for Aarzoo and mayb Aarzoo will finally discover the truth about Sahir's past  ... Ermm

Collages credit goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha ClapClap

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

smattaonathappanonefanrobinsameedocmonicapavithramaniChitz86Narshi21ploydomefeministdinki24sanhireshamcHCDeewaniJosupraniki02zam123Ilin-Fedex-JunoonianTaanuDeewaniBujee09sparikhsyazaibrahimpria4evertweetie19..KpopIsLife..ashi_manianehaarshi09-Shwets-rs.shailu29skanda12NusiSg-TeekhiMishti-MisHumptyDumpty

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Jyoti if only the daily soap life was that easyConfused. We love drama but the amount these shows show drama is beyond any common man's imaginationLOL. If they talked as you said then we would have been saved from some 50+ episode of MU and pages filled of analysis Tongue

And Amir Khan proposing youROFL I know you are a die hard fan but itne boore din agaye hain tumhare LOL LOL Only in soap peeps go for third hand guys don't theyTongue 

The only word that came to my mind watching the episode was game of CHESS. No wonder Sahir is Alvira's son. They both not just only love the game but also love to play it with the real human. 

SAC meant business today. By hook or crook he wants to win as losing is not something he can even think about this point and time. Too much at stake.  Although it was all drama for him the guy had a guts to ask her WHY? Was it because his ego was hurt or was it that he was proved wrong? In any case NO was not an acceptable answer to him. Today he was a player who played with his words, who played with her feelings and most important played with his own self and client as well trying to go against his own natureClap Man not many can do this isn't it? 
What i liked most today was his comparing himself to knife. That was some innovative thoughtClap

You comparing Zaki with Sahir for passion - But i think that Zaki has genuinely fallen for the girl and so is respecting her and giving her space verses Sahir playing with her feeling for his own good and sake.  

Arzoo - she was a rock star today. She asked the right questions at the right time and was not afraid to say what she felt.  Like you said we all love someone but commitment for whole life is something different and who knows this better than Arzoo with her broken family.  
She genuinely enjoyed her birthday and as Sahir said Nayee yadein banate hain - This indeed was one cherished evening which she will remember for her life and Sahir at this point and time will not cherish it as it will give him memories of his lost battle.

But for sure another episode without Anam and KA is the real reason to cherish for all the viewers thoughBig smile

PS - Shweta my rockstar beautiful collages as always and thanks for encouraging me to hold on to the showBig smile

Edited by BHAVII - 22 December 2014 at 2:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyButterflies98Narshi21reshamcIlinJunoonianBujee09grumpydwarftweetie19nehaarshi09..KpopIsLife..-Shwets-ashi_maniajyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Forgot to add ...

Aarzoo thanks Sahir for giving her that lovely moment on her birthday which she will cherish forever Embarrassed .. She assumes Sahir might forget that moment tomorrow but she wont  .. it was quite a touching dialogue and I m sure even Sahir will never forget this moment ... It will remain special for both Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanrobinsameedocmonicamad_maddypavithramaniButterflies98Narshi21reshamcZoyalniki02JunoonianIlinpria4evernehaarshi09NusiSgMisHumptyDumpty-Bhavi

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Jyo hugsss superbbb analysis...simply gr8 Write up...n beautiful collages as usual...
Dun wanna add anything further .. u said it all. Embarrassed
I simply love ur baadshah begum story is so apt n I agree on that point... Smile

Edited by docnuss - 22 December 2014 at 2:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavithramani-Shwets-jyoti06

Butterflies98 Newbie
Butterflies98
Butterflies98

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

As always, great. Loved the part about Zaki, so true on his behavior and reaction with Arzoo as compared with Sahir.  That is a fact, imagination is one thing, and your instinct another.  Which is why he can never make those moves with Arzoo.3

Thanks for the romance novel quota for today.

SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docnuss

Jyo hugsss superbbb analysis...simply gr8 Write up...n beautiful collages as usual...
Dun wanna add anything further .. u said it all. Embarrassed
I simply love ur baadshah begum story is so apt n I agree on that point... Smile

Glad u liked it dear Big smile

I do hv a feeling that its going in the direction where badshah and begum both r gonna b each other's saviour once their love scandal is out in open Tongue

Go to top