India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj is too good to be true (Page 4)

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
First of all a BIG THANKYOU to all nice forum wasis hahaha I feel appreciated that you guys took some time and bother to reply. Honestly it was fun post and also a sarcastic one - hence the too good to be true title. 
According to priyanka he used to change girlfriends because he searched for love I think even he was everything opposite to what I wrote in my checklist. He is lonely and he must have done something according to Shekhar ok we will get to see about that. I think Viraj will love the family more than Nisha or before he falls in love with Nisha. Hopefully because I still want the story to be about Nisha and her lovely cousins. YAAAY!!!! 

Obviously he has flaws that is what is so beautiful about this show it is unraveling slowly and mysteriously. Just the thing that is mostly women hurt him yet he encourages and does so much for other women. He may be too good but he is a rare gem in Indian television considering male ego, machoness and arrogance has become the norm for "sexy" men.

Plus I lovvveee his voice its so royalllyyy!!!! 

Thankyou guys and sorry if I can't indivually answer you all!!! My exams are next month and I am too busy stalking india forums. CryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_JAHHNAVIShwets1502

-muriel- Groupbie
-muriel-
-muriel-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
At shekher's entry CV's told us this character has some shades. they showed his as positive now showing his as negetive. At last episode he was not angry with Nisha but he knows Nisha should throw out of academy for his plan.
May be Viraj has a dark past Priyanka once told as he was a womenizer. My my aunty told his he have to be live alone. and his friend is also against him. Maybe Viraj was not that perfect. But 2 years of his paralyzed state taught him many thing which made him perfect as we can see now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministJAHHNAVI

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Viraj is like some well mannered western boss.
Polite, charming, super handsome, super intelligent.
I met many guys like Viraj in my London office.

Viraj's every move and attitude is different then so called Indian boss character.

But Viraj does exist in west.
Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Viraj is a true gentleman. This is the first time I have seen a indian male lead who is so gentle, caring, understanding, respects woman. he is PERFECT.
But nobody is perfect so deffinately he has some flaws, he has some past. He feels guilty of something he did in past.
Maybe he was drunk driving and met an accident. He hit somebody and got injured badly. Maybe Sheks is related to that person whom Viraj hit with his car.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feministTaha0023eshasrk

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Viraj is a true gentleman. This is the first time I have seen a indian male lead who is so gentle, caring, understanding, respects woman. he is PERFECT.
But nobody is perfect so deffinately he has some flaws, he has some past. He feels guilty of something he did in past.
Maybe he was drunk driving and met an accident. He hit somebody and got injured badly. Maybe Sheks is related to that person whom Viraj hit with his car.

I knowww He is really someone you will never find anywhere hahaha EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Paglet hai Viraj

Go to top