Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj is too good to be true (Page 3)

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Ah, Viraj!

He is pure perfection. Too good to be true...so I have my doubts LOL I'm sure there's some dirt on him!!
But damn! The guy is a tick in all the boxes. After a long time we have a hero who is actually a hero. He's yummy...could have him for breakfast. Sorry folks, I'm shameless LOL

@bold
Please dont do thatt..Viraj ke bina nisha kya karegi aur forget nisha..hum kya karenge LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministJAHHNAVI

malikakas IF-Dazzler
malikakas
malikakas

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

OK first let me make a checklist that we normally want in a guy and see if Viraj has it  or not.
  1. He should never disrespect any woman nor humiliate her.  
  2. He never believes everything he sees unless he finds strong evidence to prove the point .
  3. He never manhandled, forcefully grabbed her or even insulted her in front of the entire office.
  4. He encourages woman. enough said.
  5. He still supports his stupid selfish bratty sister and aunt. I would have kicked them out looong ago.  
  6. He is a gorgeous man
  7. He is a pure gentleman.
  8. He is really a prince Charming
  9. And he is lonely so he will be attached to Nisha and her family more. hehehe
  10. he is not snobbish or arrogant. 
  11. He does not insult his employees and treats everyone equally.
  12. he is an honest man.   
  13. He doesn't demand to know her past. Nisha herself trustingly poured it out to him. 
If I would have been Nisha even I would have fallen for him. HARD. 

How many do you see like him in reality. How about a big zero. Finally a character especially male whom you can worship and respect lol. ClapClapClap

Forget about Nisha I am in love with Viraj. Seriously he is one of the best male characters I have seen in a long time. He has his secrets but that makes him even more attractive to me. LOL It gives the character so much depth. Honestly I hope does a good job of exploring the characters and not succumb to usual tv tropes.

feministJAHHNAVI

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I agree Viraj is too gud but he had also many flaws the first one is his self centred ego in todays precap u can see that when dadaji mentioning that he knows him and a great man he is having that smile in his face but immediately when dadaji pointed out his mistake of keeping nisha late in the face his face immediately changed and the same thing happened in the car also but that was nisha so he suppressed his anger may be something happened between him and shekhar  so cvs are showing some flaws in his character also and i completely appreciate that becoz no one is perfect in this world

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist_UptoNoGood_JAHHNAVI

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I have my doubts u guys.. And that's what has prevented me from worshipping him TBH ROFL He's too unreal LOL Let's admit this- Everyone has FLAWS. Every single character in this show has some limitation- so why would they make him different?
Even Nisha has certain shortcomings (gussa, lack of focus etc) but that just makes all of them seem NORMAL right? But this Viraj guy is just too fishy.. I know you came up with this wonderful list- which I totally agree to by the way- but still I cannot like/love him (weird, I know). My reason: we STILL do not know Viraj. He's way too reclusive for us to find out about his erroneous characteristics. He has learnt to camouflage himself from the world. He hides his emotions extremely well. He doesn't trust anyone- not even Nisha. He doesn't consider her as his friend. He's too detached from everything. Why? Why doesn't he live his life- like he was advising her today- don't take life too seriously? Have fun? Get a BF? Well what about him? What's stopping him from doing all this? Why is he always so serious? Why is he so ambitious when it comes to his other shooters but fails to see that same sparkle for himself?

I feel like he's punishing himself through all this. He's lost his confidence due to 'something' that has happened in the past. What kind of accident was he involved in? Why does he blame himself for his mother's departure from the family? How would he react when she comes back to live with him? Why does his grandpa HATE him if he's that perfect? Why didn't grandpa enquire about his grandson when he was paralysed for 2 years? Why Shekher has suddenly turned negative against Viraj? They were close friends in the past, but Shekhar blames Viraj for 'something' and that's why he wants to see him getting destroyed. People just don't start hating you suddenly without a reason, afterall.
See, there are SOOO many questions which stop me from following team-Viraj right now. He's awesome and all that-I LOVE his attitude towards women. BUT he's also hiding something. Ufff.. will my naazuk Dil be able to handle the shock when I learn about his past? That's why I don't know who this guy is, yet.
at blue-  I don't think he has been so good in the past. he must have been proud, maybe he never respected women in his past life. I agree in ever detail you shared.
May be that accident has changed him fully. he said he was in wheel chair over two years. These two years must have changed him. Only he could answer our questions. LOL

feministJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Ah, Viraj!

He is pure perfection. Too good to be true...so I have my doubts LOL I'm sure there's some dirt on him!!
But damn! The guy is a tick in all the boxes. After a long time we have a hero who is actually a hero. He's yummy...could have him for breakfast. Sorry folks, I'm shameless LOL

Sumptuous BreakfastLOL

Hahahahahah.. Let's throw him in front of hungry baraatis, Prachii LOL Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

> I don't think he has been so good in the past. he must have been proud, maybe he never respected women in his past life. I agree in ever detail you shared.[/DIV]
May be that accident has changed him fully. he said he was in wheel chair over two years. These two years must have changed him. Only he could answer our questions.LOL

I would love to watch Taher playing negative (even if it's just for a while in his flashbacks). I think he'll do it extremely well. I am kinda bored of all the niceness & sweetness surrounding VSR. Evil Smile Please Viraj, let us know that u aren't all goody goody after all.. LOL

feministArieltabi

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I think viraj's issue with his past gf might be commitment phobia...he doesn't seem to be Casanova type.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

feministArieltabiJAHHNAVIeshasrk

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@Jahnavi  even I agree with u I also want to see VSR  in not full negative but casanova type in his past  it will be really fun i am bored of this so goody type VSR  I want the real prince rajput  and Taher is exceptionally gud in his role loving his acting 

feministJAHHNAVI

Go to top