Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj is too good to be true (Page 2)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Day by day the way they show him good i have becoming more skeptical about him.He is being guilt-ridden for something for sure.But we are not sure about sheks right?Whether he is turning negative now or from the first place itself.Sh!!!...Koi hai!!!!!!S some Dark history is there.Lets hope that is in past and he won't change again.It will take so long for u to know who is this guyLOLafter so much of time in which they reveal his past.May be sheks helps us in revealing his pastWink[/DIV]

Prachii we can't forget that Shekhs was the one who taught professional shooting to Viraj. He made him win & become a sports icon. He's the Guru for him. But now his teacher is against him? Aisa kya ho gaya? Shekher and Viraj have been good friends for years. We also know Viraj is extremely picky when it comes to selecting his friends. So if he gave Shekhar this privilege, tohh definitely their friendship would've been genuine at some point.
Also in today's episode I heard Shekhar say, "my wounds will only heal when Viraj is completely ruined". He wasn't talking about the wound on his leg (from Nisha shooting at him). It was a metaphorical statement. I know a smart & educated guy like Shekhar can't be inherently evil (that's why I joined his team.. LOL). I saw him genuinely helping Ms Nisha during his counselling session that evening. He was really encouraging her to accept herself with all her flaws. So why did he turn against Viraj?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HaleyyIjazafeministprachii

Haleyy Groupbie
Haleyy
Haleyy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
So far so good .Though he got bitter past , he seems to so gentle now.Nobody is perfect.So if he became good realizing his mistakes then nothing to worry abt our Mr.Perfect .He will open up to Emailwale female.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministprachii

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Prachii we can't forget that Shekhs was the one who taught professional shooting to Viraj. He made him win & become a sports icon. He's the Guru for him. But now his teacher is against him? Aisa kya ho gaya? Shekher and Viraj have been good friends for years. We also know Viraj is extremely picky when it comes to selecting his friends. So if he gave Shekhar this privilege, tohh definitely their friendship would've been genuine at some point.
Also in today's episode I heard Shekhar say, "my wounds will only heal when Viraj is completely ruined". He wasn't talking about the wound on his leg (from Nisha shooting at him). It was a metaphorical statement. I know a smart & educated guy like Shekhar can't be inherently evil (that's why I joined his team.. LOL). I saw him genuinely helping Ms Nisha during his counselling session that evening. He was really encouraging her to accept herself with all her flaws. So why did he turn against Viraj?

Okay.If that is the case,can I say something crazy.Clown
What if there could be some traingle love story btw Sheks ,viraj n the girl Priyanka mentioned.Since priyanka is aware of that girl ,she might also been in to shooting or any sports with the academy and unknowingly Viraj started falling for sheks' galShockedAnd per today's discussion that girl came to Viraj for his money n Celebrity StatusEmbarrassedn left him after he was bedridden(That was also planned by Sheks to met him with an accident)

Or Viraj cheated on his gf who s happened to be Sheks cousin(Sheks aur uske cousin)
Sounds crazier.Let me stopEvil Smile

What an explanation for being in his teamLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaleyyfeministJAHHNAVI

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I like Viraj alot for the good side that they are showing of him. I kinda agree with the list you made above, but just like everyone else, he also has his flaws. It is just not possible that he is this perfect, he has to have his shortcomings which will get clearer when his past is being revealed.
It is obvious that he's blaming himself for his mom leaving him, the question is why ???? He was small when his mom left , so what could he have probably done at this small age that made his mom leave him ?? Or did someone make him believe that his mom left becoz of him and that guilt is still there. If I understood correctly, he became sports icon to make his mom proud, why ????
He is short tempered that was mentioned too I guess, but over the years he has learnt to control it.
Why doesn't / didn't his daadaji like him ??? Is he the result of an affair his father had outside his marriage , is it something else ??? We will only get to know in time.
About Shekhar, we don't know why he wants Viraj downfall and since when ??? We might think just like Viraj that Shekhar is a friend, but we don't know if that is really the case. He could have very well pretended to be his friend for another reason. I mean there is a reason why Viraj trusts him so much..
Is it that they fell for the same girl ?? Is it that Viraj knowingly or unknowingly hurt someone close to Shekhar which resulted in something bad happening to that person ??? Or is Shekhar the victim of some big misunderstanding???? We will only know when Viraj past is revealed
BR]BUT: Daadji is still with him, we should not forget that. He has been with him since the time he grew up, has nurtured him like an own son and Daadji has tremendous respect for him. If Viraj was sooo bad or sooo flawed, Daadji would / could have left him long time but he didn't. He is still with him.
I am not saying that Viraj is as perfect as they are portraying him, coz that is just not possible. No one is perfect, but I also want to know what happened in his life that has made him such a loner like this

Edited by eshasrk - 22 December 2014 at 3:15pm

HaleyyfeministJAHHNAVI

Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
OMG!!tis is so confusing..I'm just wondering what if shieks was viraj's step bro,Mr rathores Pehla bivi's son...and viraj being the second wife's ...*confusion*
I hope viraj doesn't turn into negative character..we nevr know what Cvs have for us in the box...
I think we all just need to relax and not over think or judge,when the time comes it wil be revealed to us..fingers crossed & let us hope for the best ..

HaleyyfeministJAHHNAVI

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I like Viraj alot for the good side that they are showing of him. I kinda agree with the list you made above, but just like everyone else, he also has his flaws. It is just not possible that he is this perfect, he has to have his shortcomings which will get clearer when his past is being revealed.
It is obvious that he's blaming himself for his mom leaving him, the question is why ???? He was small when his mom left , so what could he have probably done at this small age that made his mom leave him ?? Or did someone make him believe that his mom left becoz of him and that guilt is still there. If I understood correctly, he became sports icon to make his mom proud, why ????
He is short tempered that was mentioned too I guess, but over the years he has learnt to control it.
Why doesn't / didn't his daadaji like him ??? Is he the result of an affair his father had outside his marriage , is it something else ??? We will only get to know in time.
About Shekhar, we don't know why he wants Viraj downfall and since when ??? We might think just like Viraj that Shekhar is a friend, but we don't know if that is really the case. He could have very well pretended to be his friend for another reason. I mean there is a reason why Viraj trusts him so much..
Is it that they fell for the same girl ?? Is it that Viraj knowingly or unknowingly hurt someone close to Shekhar which resulted in something bad happening to that person ??? Or is Shekhar the victim of some big misunderstanding???? We will only know when Viraj past is revealed
BR]BUT: Daadji is still with him, we should not forget that. He has been with him since the time he grew up, has nurtured him like an own son and Daadji has tremendous respect for him. If Viraj was sooo bad or sooo flawed, Daadji would / could have left him long time but he didn't. He is still with him.
I am not saying that Viraj is as perfect as they are portraying him, coz that is just not possible. No one is perfect, but I also want to know what happened in his life that has made him such a loner like this

@bold: ..from what I observed I think viraj is still in the quest for the answer of y his mom left him?disowned him?other day while writing the letter he was asking the question " what was for that u disowned me?"
He is trying his best by bringing good marks,being best shooter, making his dad's dreams true to ring her back.

HaleyyfeministJAHHNAVI

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Ah, Viraj!

He is pure perfection. Too good to be true...so I have my doubts LOL I'm sure there's some dirt on him!!
But damn! The guy is a tick in all the boxes. After a long time we have a hero who is actually a hero. He's yummy...could have him for breakfast. Sorry folks, I'm shameless LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Desmo_desmataHaleyyfeministJAHHNAVIeshasrkAyeChavanni

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Ah, Viraj!

He is pure perfection. Too good to be true...so I have my doubts LOL I'm sure there's some dirt on him!!
But damn! The guy is a tick in all the boxes. After a long time we have a hero who is actually a hero. He's yummy...could have him for breakfast. Sorry folks, I'm shameless LOL

Sumptuous BreakfastLOL

feministStargazer.JAHHNAVI

Go to top