India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj is too good to be true

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
OK first let me make a checklist that we normally want in a guy and see if Viraj has it  or not.
  1. He should never disrespect any woman nor humiliate her.  
  2. He never believes everything he sees unless he finds strong evidence to prove the point .
  3. He never manhandled, forcefully grabbed her or even insulted her in front of the entire office.
  4. He encourages woman. enough said.
  5. He still supports his stupid selfish bratty sister and aunt. I would have kicked them out looong ago.  
  6. He is a gorgeous man
  7. He is a pure gentleman.
  8. He is really a prince Charming
  9. And he is lonely so he will be attached to Nisha and her family more. hehehe
  10. he is not snobbish or arrogant. 
  11. He does not insult his employees and treats everyone equally.
  12. he is an honest man.   
  13. He doesn't demand to know her past. Nisha herself trustingly poured it out to him. 
If I would have been Nisha even I would have fallen for him. HARD. 

How many do you see like him in reality. How about a big zero. Finally a character especially male whom you can worship and respect lol. ClapClapClap

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

aveenaaravapalli-muriel-IjazaDeena1DLaila132MyAnastasia18virgo24abraxosprincessgloryprachii_UptoNoGood_ishqnmePatharsitaraStargazer.JAHHNAVIbluEyezRibelleeshasrk-Rema-26javeyusaonly

Patharsitara IF-Dazzler
Patharsitara
Patharsitara

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
viraj charcter is true for me except few points as in my family i my father & brother are very caring ,supporting& respectful towards women.they treat me as friend so i relate to ramesh- nisu bond.about viraj i think he is alike ramesh-kind &supportive.only him being rich prince make love story filmy.even saurabh & umesh r also very understanding.so i like the fact that this show is showing normal male nt alpha ones who romance heroine by manhandling & shouting.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IjazafeministprachiiRibelleJAHHNAVIeshasrk

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

OK first let me make a checklist that we normally want in a guy and see if Viraj has it  or not.
  1. He should never disrespect any woman nor humiliate her.  
  2. He never believes everything he sees unless he finds strong evidence to prove the point .
  3. He never manhandled, forcefully grabbed her or even insulted her in front of the entire office.
  4. He encourages woman. enough said.
  5. He still supports his stupid selfish bratty sister and aunt. I would have kicked them out looong ago.  
  6. He is a gorgeous man
  7. He is a pure gentleman.
  8. He is really a prince Charming
  9. And he is lonely so he will be attached to Nisha and her family more. hehehe
  10. he is not snobbish or arrogant. 
  11. He does not insult his employees and treats everyone equally.
  12. he is an honest man.   
  13. He doesn't demand to know her past. Nisha herself trustingly poured it out to him. 
If I would have been Nisha even I would have fallen for him. HARD. 

How many do you see like him in reality. How about a big zero. Finally a character especially male whom you can worship and respect lol. ClapClapClap

First ever Real hero in a Hindi Series .Can't believe one such hero like that in SP.However great they are , mostly in series heroes would be mama boy so that there will be saas-bahu saga.
Lets hope they doesn't change his characterization  in future for any drama Shockedeven after they show his mom or reveal his past.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HaleyyfeministRibelleJAHHNAVI

Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
You said it all girl..Tahir as viraj is being well portrayed and he is a gentlemen,unlike other grey charactered hero's I have seen so far..but basically only in Indian serials we get to see hero's being rude and narrow minded where the girl (heroin) changes him,den romance, marriage and evil sass or watevr...
But unlike in NAUC Most of the characters are humble and pious,tats da uniqueness of the show...I hope it doesn't loose it's essence .

feministprachiiRibelleJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I have my doubts u guys.. And that's what has prevented me from worshipping him TBH ROFL He's too unreal LOL Let's admit this- Everyone has FLAWS. Every single character in this show has some limitation- so why would they make him different?
Even Nisha has certain shortcomings (gussa, lack of focus etc) but that just makes all of them seem NORMAL right? But this Viraj guy is just too fishy.. I know you came up with this wonderful list- which I totally agree to by the way- but still I cannot like/love him (weird, I know). My reason: we STILL do not know Viraj. He's way too reclusive for us to find out about his erroneous characteristics. He has learnt to camouflage himself from the world. He hides his emotions extremely well. He doesn't trust anyone- not even Nisha. He doesn't consider her as his friend. He's too detached from everything. Why? Why doesn't he live his life- like he was advising her today- don't take life too seriously? Have fun? Get a BF? Well what about him? What's stopping him from doing all this? Why is he always so serious? Why is he so ambitious when it comes to his other shooters but fails to see that same sparkle for himself?

I feel like he's punishing himself through all this. He's lost his confidence due to 'something' that has happened in the past. What kind of accident was he involved in? Why does he blame himself for his mother's departure from the family? How would he react when she comes back to live with him? Why does his grandpa HATE him if he's that perfect? Why didn't grandpa enquire about his grandson when he was paralysed for 2 years? Why Shekher has suddenly turned negative against Viraj? They were close friends in the past, but Shekhar blames Viraj for 'something' and that's why he wants to see him getting destroyed. People just don't start hating you suddenly without a reason, afterall.
See, there are SOOO many questions which stop me from following team-Viraj right now. He's awesome and all that-I LOVE his attitude towards women. BUT he's also hiding something. Ufff.. will my naazuk Dil be able to handle the shock when I learn about his past? That's why I don't know who this guy is, yet.

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 22 December 2014 at 1:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-muriel-HaleyyfeministAditi_28_UptoNoGood_prachiiishqnmelovely_ladyRibelleBinKuchKahe.

Desmo_desmata Groupbie
Desmo_desmata
Desmo_desmata

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Maybe a flaw in the future will be his ANGER? Remember when it was said he was short tempered? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Haleyyfeministlovely_ladyRibelleJAHHNAVI

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Why Shekher has suddenly turned negative against Viraj? They were close friends in the past, but Shekhar blames Viraj for 'something' and that's why he wants to see him getting destroyed. People just don't start hating you suddenly without a reason, afterall.
See, there are SOOO many questions which stop me from following team-Viraj right now. He's awesome and all that-I LOVE his attitude towards women. BUT he's also hiding something. Ufff.. will my naazuk Dil be able to handle the shock when I learn about his past? That's why I don't know who this guy is, yet.

Day by day the way they show him good i have becoming more skeptical about him.He is being guilt-ridden for something for sure.But we are not sure about sheks right?Whether he is turning negative now or from the first place itself.Sh!!!...Koi hai!!!!!!S some Dark history is there.Lets hope that is in past and he won't change again.It will take so long for u to know who is this guyLOLafter so much of time in which they reveal his past.May be sheks helps us in revealing his pastWink

HaleyyfeministRibelleJAHHNAVI

clary IF-Rockerz
clary
clary

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Jahanvi...urnwords somehow seem slightly right...we cant judge viraj by bad or good until whole of him is not introduced...everything...his past, his relations...
It goes by the saying 'Dont judge a book by its cover'...it implicates not only bad but good too...we cannot judge viraj so easily...all we saw was his face...what bout his inner himself...the viewers need to know all about him...there r many viraj lovers including me who liked him till now only because of his good traits and his behaviour towards everybody...but the post u made made me think thus making me realize what the fact is...
I do like viraj's character a lot but i think they need to showviraj opening up to nisha, himself anybody...but show us the full viraj soon

feministprachiiRibelleJAHHNAVI

Go to top