Two things to notice

Shliya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys...just saw today's episode ...very frankly was not much impressed. Hated the new entry ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ but loved Cabir ðŸ¤— he's a darling.

Two things that got my attention were

First the 'classes'...I mean yeh kabse hone laga SPACE mein. No offence...but when that girl said tum logo Ku toh classes hogi na ...I was like Really ðŸ¤¢ ??? Tell me in these 106 episodes have ever seen them attending a real class...or even any other professor than Raghav Sir. Classes a zikr sunkar aaj I was ðŸ¤£.

Second...this I'm hoping should be true. Whenever any character is introduced his/her name comes on the screen. Happened even for Abhimanyu. But did u guys notice she wasn't introduced that way...it maybe so that since her name was never taken so it didn't came but aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai na guys that she's not that important or not a long running character so use traditionally introduce hi nahin kiya. She was there for only 5 minutes but un five minutes mein I hated her like anything. I mean can really a girl hug a boy just like that whom she has met just minutes before. 

I would have loved the jealousy track had it been the other way round. Hoping CVs really have something good in store for us. Fingers crossed...
Edited by Shliya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
that girl is just a random gal who is for few episodes i guess which we will get to know tomorrow she is not a cast member for sure 
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
because u said two things u wrote it two times ðŸ˜† but i have a question, class i think once it was shown lemme check on the episode and also it was in the outlook first promo
2nd point was nandu and navya introduced with names?
Edited by Sue101 - 9 years ago
Shliya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the bad editing...I wrote it on phone...not used to it...may be bcoz of that ðŸ˜²
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shliya

Sorry for the bad editing...I wrote it on phone...not used to it...may be bcoz of that ðŸ˜²

no worries babes ðŸ¤—
deepalokii thumbnail
I dont think they will pair her opposite to Manik she doesnt look all that beautiful  too no offense if they bring someone for our Hotty its got to b a beautiful girlnot this one yar