Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam loosing it , Upen surprising ... (Page 5)

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Agree !! The deluded soul had no legit reason to nominate her and the one he did give was just sad ROFL And Karishma calling Goolati out on his desperation for footage in the precap is just epic ROFL 

Upen's been stealing everyones limelight and im lovin it Cool The dude definitely makes the show worthwhile !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaHeisenberg.ridzisharma80SabhayataAntlers

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Gautam's reason for nominating Karishma was very silly

i mean how does he know karishma wanted to apply mirchiLOL can he read minds

and yes upen is rocking these days i liked him last week as well and he seems to strategizing as well interesting

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--rajvta4u_tweetsHeisenberg.ridzisharma80KwerkyalexstarAntlerssmallwonder

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Gautam ko sapna aya that ke Karishma is going to leave the chair just to apply mirchi on him LMAO .
im a digger for mind games , which is why i appreciate Punz as a player , along with Dimpy and Upma also .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--4u_tweetsridzisharma80NatkatAntlers

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

Okay i think i have had enough of Gauti now , he is repeatedly using the same old tactics (target Karishma),which i dunno find very lame tbh, while nominating her he said she was thinking to apply mirchi on him again ????? huh when did that happen and who told him ???? he always faltu ka put her down to make himself better , he can do nothing alone .  i don't even understand what they all were trying to imply by saying that KUD voted for Sonali instead of Gauti ?? like wth was that ??? (please someone explain).
plus in the precap again the same thing , he is after Karishma and oh god i love how she handles him lol .

Upen Patel what a player!Clap he opened his cards at the right time , dunno whether he is actually depressed or its his plan whatever it is im totally into it , today his spraying  lmao and all the planning with Karishma and Dimpy regarding several things , i like that when people are active in the game . 

I know i'll probably be bashed, i used to support Gauti , but i totally don't find him entertaining anymore and he is really looking fake Confused

Good analysis TM

agree with your POV 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4u_tweetsKwerky

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

Okay i think i have had enough of Gauti now , he is repeatedly using the same old tactics (target Karishma),which i dunno find very lame tbh, while nominating her he said she was thinking to apply mirchi on him again ????? huh when did that happen and who told him ???? he always faltu ka put her down to make himself better , he can do nothing alone .  i don't even understand what they all were trying to imply by saying that KUD voted for Sonali instead of Gauti ?? like wth was that ??? (please someone explain).
plus in the precap again the same thing , he is after Karishma and oh god i love how she handles him lol .

Upen Patel what a player!Clap he opened his cards at the right time , dunno whether he is actually depressed or its his plan whatever it is im totally into it , today his spraying  lmao and all the planning with Karishma and Dimpy regarding several things , i like that when people are active in the game . 

I know i'll probably be bashed, i used to support Gauti , but i totally don't find him entertaining anymore and he is really looking fake Confused

its a crab mentality of gautam and his guru -pull others down to climb upWink  and easiest target is karishma... i am loving karishma upen amongst all this Tongue yesterday they & dimpy were just too good with the fun they were having... not like the others for whom fun is always at other's expenseDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaPooja--Antlers

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Because KUD made a big deal about Gautam to do his task with all honesty if he is the chosen one by everyone against Sonali for captaincy. Karishma even mentioned that "I keep a close watch on you Gautam" and made a huge fight as they didnt want Sonali as the captain. They wanted someone who would be fighting to get captaincy and win against Sonali.
Again Gautam's name was taken only after everyone else's name was rejected by KUD. Puneet was the one agreed by UK but Dimpy didnt agree to it. So finally since Gautam already had immunity so everyone was trying to convince them that this would be best option. After lot of fighting KUD agreed on Gautam.

Task comes and they have to vote - KUD votes for Sonali! So if they wanted Sonali as captain then

1. Why they fought so much opposing Sonali for captaincy.
2. They chose Gautam - so why didnt they vote for him after so much going against Sonali.

This was the reason for everyone else to be mad at them because when it came to them they werent honest and stick to what they said (KUD) and were quarreling over Gautam not being honest in task when they are the one who were dishonest.

Edited by uscgirl - 23 December 2014 at 5:56am
Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

Because KUD made a big deal about Gautam to do his task with all honesty if he is the chosen one by everyone against Sonali for captaincy. Karishma even mentioned that "I keep a close watch on you Gautam" and made a huge fight as they didnt want Sonali as the captain. They wanted someone who would be fighting to get captaincy and win against Sonali.
Again Gautam's name was taken only after everyone else's name was rejected by KUD. Puneet was the one agreed by UK but Dimpy didnt agree to it. So finally since Gautam already had immunity so everyone was trying to convince them that this would be best option. After lot of fighting KUD agreed on Gautam.

Task comes and they have to vote - KUD votes for Sonali! So if they wanted Sonali as captain then

1. Why they fought so much opposing Sonali for captaincy.
2. They chose Gautam - so why didnt they vote for him after so much going against Sonali.

This was the reason for everyone else to be mad at them because when it came to them they werent honest and stick to what they said (KUD) and were quarreling over Gautam not being honest in task when they are the one who were dishonest.

But it is very conveniently forgotten that Gauti also voted for Sonali after promising to fight and do no favours. So he has no reason to be upset with Tanna. If he had voted for himself then he had a moral justification.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antlers

Go to top