India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandy and radio station.... (Page 2)

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
@Deebz: how can one person especially like Suraj fall out of love that easily?  
I can understand him getting angry at himslef for Bhabo getting shot

I somehow do not believe he is falling out of love - if he is, then why to suffer the way he is suffering?

see the pain in his eyes?  

I am hoping that they would make Sandhya think about his decision, analyse it and come up with solution to put some  sense into him

I would never want her to crwal to him - but she is one person who knows him the best 

I am hoping this Baati helping her Diya in time of crisis - instead of crying, crying, be smart and think

I understand it is not easy to do that since she feels that he deserted her - but it is her Suraj ji - remember what Suraj said during 15 days test, papad scene, Sandhya never expressed her feelings to him but he understood each and everything - that is why their love is special

I am hoping CVs will bring that now - make her remember that - do something about it herself - not with help of Bhabo

I really hope CVs do not butcher his character and hoping they will convince us well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyyJaishankarDeebzdabh9moilaali..

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
it was beautiful... but i want sandhya to get a grip... and be strong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyy

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GovindaGovinda

I somehow do not believe he is falling out of love - if he is, then why to suffer the way he is suffering?

I am hoping that they would make Sandhya think about his decision, analyse it and come up with solution to put some  sense into him

I would never want her to crwal to him - but she is one person who knows him the best 

I am hoping this Baati helping her Diya in time of crisis - instead of crying, crying, be smart and think

I understand it is not easy to do that since she feels that he deserted her - but it is her Suraj ji - remember what Suraj said during 15 days test, papad scene, Sandhya never expressed her feelings to him but he understood each and everything - that is why their love is special

I am hoping CVs will bring that now - make her remember that - do something about it herself - not with help of Bhabo

I really hope CVs do not butcher his character and hoping they will convince us well

Very well said gg. (Can I call u gg as opposed GG-SurYa room?)  She needs to remember what the doctor said and try to help instead of continuing to wallow. Even we are screaming this is not Surajji. She should know better. They are soulmates for heaven's sake!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyydabh9

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
@pyaribehna, I found the radio thing a bit odd too but it might just be the dabh theme of recycling old scenes with a twist. SurYa have had a convo before on a radio show. Even the window scene in the prev episode was reminiscent of Sandhya looking down at Suraj from the balcony after Suraj insulted Ankur's ganghor gift in Sv2 track.

Edited by Deebz - 22 December 2014 at 7:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyydabh9

jsingh12 Goldie
jsingh12
jsingh12

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GovindaGovinda

I agree Suraj definitely didn't fall out of love. He is suppressing it hard and trying to be indifferent about Sandy in front of others and he knows he can't hide his feelings seeing Sandy and her pain so he opted best possible way i.e., to avoid her and in front uttering the meanest words so that she herself will hate him and distance herself Cry  Tomorrow we are going to have one more round and I don't feel he is in any kind of trauma Confused He is acting is what I felt.

Regarding Sandy's love on air I too felt it bit odd why to open on a radio LOL but poor soul is really depressed and heart broken to the core she is in state of disbelief and trying all means to get her hubby dearest back. I feel Sandy might end up with a trauma seeing the way she is behaving LOL I want to see a strong Sandy who takes control of her emotions and sort her things. 

Whatever makers buck up and better show the reason for Suraj's strange behavior otherwise it's getting painful to watch and viewers will loose all interest like HJ track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyy

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Well said govinda.. My thoughts are also exactly in line wit urs... And you ve nicely put it in words.

Go to top