Sandy and radio station....

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I want to know why Sandy is "broadcasting" their  "love" through radio.

Does she not have any self respect? 

Suraj supported Sandy in her IPS goal. 

But he did not know that being a police officer"ni"  does not let him drive police jeep even to "surprise" his biwi

He did not know that RP could not use Sandya's name to scare even street vendors to give sabzis at reduced prices. 

He did not know that RP could not eat free in restaurants using Sandy's name. 

He did not know that RP could not use police guns to scare away crows that come to eat pappads. 

He also did not know that Sandy the police officer has to risk her life to serve the public and fight real terrorists with real guns and at real life situations. 

He also did not know that Sandy's job involves day and night duties and hard work. 

Now he came to know of it he is backing out of it. Probably if he had known it before he would not have supported her. 

Now that he came face to face with reality he dropped her like a hot potato. 

And poor Sandy is trying to broadcast her love through radio . 

So much for Diya and baati hum. 
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Sure it is for TRP they made Suraj drop Sandy. 
But they have bitten off more than they can chew by doing this. 

Now how will they show Sandy and Suraj getting back together? 

If it is for the baby or for Bhabho or bbsa then they are not Diya and baati. 

If they were Diya and baati they would never have split. 

Oh what a mess! tch tch tch. 
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@pyaaribehna;  I have to disagree -
Suraj knew what he is getting into when he supported Sandhya to be IPS officer

he did not accept restaurant's offer to have free meal - that was kind of forced on him - he is not that type  of a person to expect mundane stuff like free food from restaurant

he is hard working, honest with a heart like gold - there has to be one solid reason for his behavior - it has nothing to do with those fringe benefits of  Sandhya's job 

something hurt him deeply and he is one those who will never share his own emotions with anyone - he will share his emotions if they are for his family but his own

Sandhya - not sure why she is on the radio - she was so devastated that she wants someone to hear her story - 

Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes pb, she why on the radio was beyond me, though it was very touchy to hear all FB sweet memories😳
And as GG said, Suraj didn't really care for all the benefits comes with IPS.
His family took advantages some times, but not he.

Only thing he was not aware and did, driving Police car and that was way over the limits.

No matter what Suraj actions are not justified 
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
I agree with u Neel_M - Suraj actions are not justified - no matter what he should have discussed his feeling with Sandhya
not sure what CVs will do to convince us of his reasons - hope not another TRP stunt

and not PTSD - can not digest that

pyaaribehna thumbnail

Originally posted by: GovindaGovinda

@pyaaribehna;  I have to disagree -

Suraj knew what he is getting into when he supported Sandhya to be IPS officer

he did not accept restaurant's offer to have free meal - that was kind of forced on him - he is not that type  of a person to expect mundane stuff like free food from restaurant

he is hard working, honest with a heart like gold - there has to be one solid reason for his behavior - it has nothing to do with those fringe benefits of  Sandhya's job 

something hurt him deeply and he is one those who will never share his own emotions with anyone - he will share his emotions if they are for his family but his own

Sandhya - not sure why she is on the radio - she was so devastated that she wants someone to hear her story - 

Of  course Suraj did not intentionally take advantage of  Sandy's police naukri. His family sure did. May be not even Bhabho bbsa but the rest of them expected and tried to take advantage of the police job. 

Bhabho cursed Sandy's naukri when Suraj took the police jeep and banged it.  She did not care for the fact that her DIL is answerable to her seniors in her job as police officer. 

Suraj is hardworking with a heart of gold. And that is what his heart is------- of gold---- and not flesh and blood or else he would not have thrown Sandy out unceremoniously and unexpectedly. 

What was the thing that hurt him so "deeply' I wonder. Whatever it is he should have spoken to Sandy and shared his feelings. and discussed with her. 

Suraj is not a "king" who "metes" out justice to Sandy. He is equal partner in a relationship. If he is telling Sandy to go away when she does not want to or not expecting to or is not aware of what she did to make him come to the decision of parting with her then he is doing wrong. 

What is Bhabho talking about ... the pain of separating from your "loved" one? Does he have love for Sandy? If he has why did he not share his feelings his "oh so private feelings" "which he would never share with anybody" with Sandy? 

Why did he not tell her what crime or what wrong she did that he had to come to this decision of separating from her? 

Why did he have to make a pretense of "going together to police quarters" rather applying for police quarters without her knowledge and then taking her there without telling her that he was going to leave her there  and he is going to come back to his parents. 

I don't understand the reason for his actions or the way he did them. He is not justified at all. 

He may be a hardworking man with a  heart of gold but somewhere out there he is sadistic  in fact all men in his house are. 

Vikram too took Meena out talking sweetly saying he will take her out for an outing /date and then took her to her parent's house and "left" her there. like a punishment. 

Suraj too did the same thing. Since Sandy's parents are dead and bhaiyyaji will not take responsibility Suraj left her at police quarters making her first think that they were "going together" and then leaving her alone without any explanation. 

I don't know if people who love their partners would do this. If they do the reason had better be  "strong" stronger than the "shock" theory. 

GovindaGovinda thumbnail
@paayribehna - I agree with you that Suraj should have talked to Sandhya - I have been saying from the beginning - I did not like when he ws aloof in the hospital
but some how and some where I started feeling that it is all an act but he is serious in his decision - not sure what could have happened

before blame him - can I ask one question?

why do parents make their children choose between them and wife? indirectly, babasa did that - knowing how Suraj is , do you think Suraj would ever choose his wife over his sick mother?  why should Babasa do that at that time? He could have waited until Bhabo got better?

when Suraj came back, babasa praised him to be 'sravan beta' - what nonsense is that?

everyone in the house started talking about him when he left with Sandhya?

so shall we blame the paretns to make a child go through this kind of mental agony?

they blamed Sandhya when she refused to help Emily parlor, including EMily who is educated
this is our societies expectations 

not defending Suraj at all - I feel that there is one big reason for him to do what he is doing

I am hoping Cvs should have damn good convincing strategy to convince us and do not butcher Suraj character

Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree Govinda. Till yesterday I was hopeful that Suraj might have a strong reason. But after this last episode, I am not sure. He looks like he has really fallen out of love😕 Why this kolaveri cvs?
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
@Deebz: how can one person especially like Suraj fall out of love that easily?  
I can understand him getting angry at himslef for Bhabo getting shot

I somehow do not believe he is falling out of love - if he is, then why to suffer the way he is suffering?

see the pain in his eyes?  

I am hoping that they would make Sandhya think about his decision, analyse it and come up with solution to put some  sense into him

I would never want her to crwal to him - but she is one person who knows him the best 

I am hoping this Baati helping her Diya in time of crisis - instead of crying, crying, be smart and think

I understand it is not easy to do that since she feels that he deserted her - but it is her Suraj ji - remember what Suraj said during 15 days test, papad scene, Sandhya never expressed her feelings to him but he understood each and everything - that is why their love is special

I am hoping CVs will bring that now - make her remember that - do something about it herself - not with help of Bhabo

I really hope CVs do not butcher his character and hoping they will convince us well
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was beautiful... but i want sandhya to get a grip... and be strong...