India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ss getaway

Sexlover_arshi Senior Member
Sexlover_arshi
Sexlover_arshi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
"this post is to inform you people that I wont be continuing with my ss getaway which I had initialized on this site but then had announced for updating on a separate blog...
Sorry for the inconvenience...but I'm recently suffering from depression and anxiety attacks...I really can't afford my dripping strength for writing this story...

Thanks for being with me throughout this journey even if it was pretty small...but if I survive, I'll surely continue the os...

One more reminder...pls don't send me pms anymore...this ID would no more be operated by me...it would be one of my friends...

Goodbye for now and stay blessed :) "

-words of sexloverarshi typed by one of her friends (she just can't do anything)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niya55

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top