Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Birla bahus with Dadi and Soumya - Pic! (Page 2)

llsujill Goldie
llsujill
llsujill

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
nice picSmileSmile
suhani is looking good..but still cvs can give her more good costumes !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@Jes ya I prefer suhani with sari's I especially liked the yellow sari she wore on the day of the accident. And those salwars they make her wear are awful really strips in this day and age those see through sari's where better. And as for neha she got big hips I remem when I saw the 1st episode of the show where she used the purple outfit I thought that. Bt now her recent outfits are downright weird colour wise she looks good bt body wise not so good she actually looks better in sari's. That 1st outfit the blue shirt and the cream skirt. That skirt was so awful just thinking ab it now makes me think that the british have come back to take over india lol coz she looks like 1 of those english madam's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...rbb1

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

@Jes ya I prefer suhani with sari's I especially liked the yellow sari she wore on the day of the accident. And those salwars they make her wear are awful really strips in this day and age those see through sari's where better. And as for neha she got big hips I remem when I saw the 1st episode of the show where she used the purple outfit I thought that. Bt now her recent outfits are downright weird colour wise she looks good bt body wise not so good she actually looks better in sari's. That 1st outfit the blue shirt and the cream skirt. That skirt was so awful just thinking ab it now makes me think that the british have come back to take over india lol coz she looks like 1 of those english madam's
well honestly both Rajshri n Neha had huge hips in the beginning,LOL now Rajshri has lost weight n she looks lean specially in saris. and Neha,she just doesn't look charming while carrying those western outfits as i have said she looks bulkier..while in saris,she really looked better.in fact now it is Neha who looks more heavier than Rajshri.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

U right jes menka's outfit is like her personality flashy bt a good flashy this time. And suhani's sari is very elegant. Surpised at rags outfit it looks quite simply bt she rocks it and that other 1 looks like a christmas tree lol it doesn't look nice bottom part is vomit worthy and not saying that coz I dnt like her. Bt I dnt like what she is using

I think they all look nice but I have to agree that Menka's sari looks the best of all three of the bahus.   I also liked the dress that Souyma is wearing.   To bad they didn't give one of those two to Suhani to wear.   Rags sari was looking kind of plain, not up to the usual standards she wears on the show.
DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice... thanks for sharing.

Go to top