zaya os confession ... for those who dont read mature os ..

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Rizwan : zain yar tu kitna bara phattu hai .Zain gave rizwan a disgusted look .Zain : look who is talking jo khud apne pyaar ka izhaar nahi kar sakta woh mujhe phattu bol raha hai .Rizwan: han toh sahi toh keh raha hoon dekh ayat ko sirf main pasand or pyaar karta hoon woh nahi .. or mera uss se koi rishta bhi nahi hai ..lekin tu phattuness ka badshah aliya bhabhi toh teri biwi hai na phir tu q nahi bol raha ..Zain: tujhe lagta hai itna asaan hai .Rizwan: toh or aliya bhabi itni sweet hai cute hai ..Zain : woh toh hai .dreamingly .. oh hello tumamu ki bhanji ko janta nahi hai.. bari rowdy type hai .. dikhne main lagta hai iss main jaan nahi hai lekin agar kabhi kuch mar de na toh jaan nikal jati hai .. or agar maine mkb ko i love u kaha toh belan se mare gi mujhe ..Rizwan imagines aliya beating zain with belan ..Rizwan: hmm .toh phir kiya kare yaar sari zindagi toh aise nahi reh sakte na ..Zain : sahi keh raha hai ... bol dete hain ab agar belan se maar khana naseeb main likha hai toh woh toh khani hi pare gi ..Rizwan chuckled : toh chal phir .. he got up immediatelyZain pulled him back .. : kiya chal phir kisi jang pe nahi ja rahe agar aise hi ja k bola na toh guarantee deta hoon dono behne joote mare gi ..kuch soch acha sa phir bolte hainRizwan : sahi hai ..Zain n rizwan both thinking for ideas ...Rizwan: yar flowers dete hain or bol dete haiZain : nahi yaar flowers wala idea bohat purana ho chuka hai i want to do some thing unique for aliya .. kuch aisa jo kabhi nahi kiya ho ..Again both of them started thinking .. .suddenly both of them yelled in unisonZain & rizwan : mil gaya ...Zain and rizwan both hugged each other out of happiness..Zain : toh chal phir aj ya toh aar ya paar ..Rizwan : jo hoga dekha Jye ga ..Zain : or agar baat na bani toh hum dono ek dusre ki first aid bhi kardein gein ..Both chuckled and departed towards their rooms ..Zain while entring the room : ready ho jao aliya zain abdullah aj zain abdullah apne pyaar ka izhaar kar de gaZain : mamu ki bhanji .. kahan ho .. mkb ..he called her out but there was nobody in the room .. ..yeh kahan chali gai thodi deir pehle tohyahi thi ..lagta hai kitchen main hogi ..Zain went towards kitchen and saw surraiya ..Zain : mom apne aliya ko dekha hai..Surraiya : han zain aliya toh shaziya k sath shopping pe gai hai ..Zain : oh .. ok ..Surraiya : par qZain : nahi aise hi ..Zain went towards his room .. and waited for aliya .. it was evening ..when aliya returned home ..Aliya came in her room ..and saw zain busy on his phone..Aliya came n sat beside him ..Aliya : kaise ho ..Zain looked towards her and smiled .. by which aliya also smiled .Zain : theek hoon .. or tumAliya : main bilkul theek hoonAllah rakha knocked on the door Nd said : aliya maam apko usman sir bula rahe hain .. n he left . Aliya : main abhi ati hoon zainAliya got up followed with zain ..aliya was about to leave but zain held her wrist and pulled her back .. her back collided with his chest ..Zain leans in n whispered in her ear .: jaldi ana ek surprise hai tumhare liye ..Aliya went to mamu .. and soon every body gathered for dinner they had their dinner and all were departing towards their room.. zain n rizwan signalled each other all the best .. and left for their room ..Zain in his room sitting on the floor with puzzle pieces scattered on his side ..aliya entered the room and saw himAliya : yeh kiya bacho jaise puzzle khel rahe ho ..Zain : woh mujhe neend nahi arahi toh socha thodi mental exercise hi karlo ..Aliya was standing beside him ..Zain : waise tum q khari ho .. he pulled her down to sit beside him .. tum bhi meri help karo tumhari bhi mental exercise ho jaye gi ..Aliya and zain started making puzzle .. they were arranging pieces .Aliya : zain it seems lyk its a beautiful couple ..Zain : yes u r right it is indeed a beautiful couple ..They were arranging the piecea n the lower part was completed Nd it showed a boy bent on his knees and was proposingA girl ..Aliya : aww look zain he is proposing her ..Zain : abhi toh nahi par bohat jaldi kare ga .. waise ek baat batao ..tumhe kisi ne propose kiya hai kabhi ..Aliya : nahi kabhi nahi ..Zain : or agar koi kare toh ..Aliya : toh main dekho gi k kiya jo mujhe propose kar raha hai .. kabhi mera dost ban paye ga ..Zain got happy bcoz their relation was in a friendship phase ..Zain : or agar koi dost hi propose kar de toh ..Aliya : kaise sawaal poch rahe ho ..jaldi karo picture complete hone wali hain..Again they indulge into making the picture .. they almost did it only the faces were left .. .Aliya : arey yeh do pieces kahan gaye .. she got up .. placed the arranged puzzle on the side table .. and searched for the two lost pieces .. she searched the entire room zain was observing her .. he placed his hands in his pocket and took out those two pieces from his pocket and held aliya's hand n placed the pieces in her hand .. he was standing beside aliya .. and aliya put the two pieces together and the puzzle was completed aliya was shocked to see the picture it was zain and hers .. withbzain zain bent on his knees and a ring in his hand .. he turned towards zain and saw him on his knees same as the picture with a ring in his hand ..Zain : aliya zain abdullah .. I Love U ..Aliya was too shocked to reply ..Zain thought that she will not accpet his confession but to his surprise aliya knelt down and hugged him very tightly.. zain was taken aback but hugged her back very tightly .. ..Zain : aliya i love uAliya : i love u too ..Aliya broke the hug .. zain held her hand and slipped the ring on her hand ..He stood up and also helped aliya ... .She again hugged him and he too hugged her and kissed her hair ..They broke the hug and zain kisses her forhead ..
Zain : i really luv u mamu ki bhanji
Aliya : i love u too kitkit ..
Phew.
For habeeba n alina (Beintehaa_Zaya ) coz they dont read mature ...
From your chudail
Alina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is such a sweet gesture , thank you so much you thought for us  who don't read mature updates and the os is a really sweet , continue like this it was very good , keep writing
zayalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

This is such a sweet gesture , thank you so much you thought for us who don't read mature updates and the os is a really sweet , continue like this it was very good , keep writing

thank y so much for ur reply ... really means alot to me šŸ˜›
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was a cute os alina...
thanks for writing ths one... (not-mature )

-aroo
zayalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

it was a cute os alina...

thanks for writing ths one... (not-mature )

-aroo

Ur welcome aroo ...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww that was really really sweet and cute...
Loved the zain Rizwan part...belan first aid it was hilarious...
And last was really too damn cute...
Thanks so much for this...it's really sweet of you...
Do write more...
Love you..lšŸ˜³
zayalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awww that was really really sweet and cute...

Loved the zain Rizwan part...belan first aid it was hilarious...
And last was really too damn cute...
Thanks so much for this...it's really sweet of you...
Do write more...
Love you..lšŸ˜³

i m glad hubby tht u liked it :)
zayalove thumbnail
Thanks to all 3 of u very much . I m glad that u liked it ..
Ur lovely comments really encourages me to write more ...
Lots of love
Alina
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Wow Alina
Tu toh ek kamaal ki writer hai
This was such a cute os n so sweet f u ...
Really luvd. It n thanks alot for pm
Love ya fr dis
zayalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Wow Alina

Tu toh ek kamaal ki writer hai
This was such a cute os n so sweet f u ...
Really luvd. It n thanks alot for pm
Love ya fr dis

thanks yar . I m glad tujhe pasand aya ..
N regarding pm ur most welcome ... šŸ˜›