•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
According to the spoiler video, Minty is hosting a party in the evening to celebrate Karishma's recovery. Anu's time to prove herself also ends in the evening. I think the video proving Anu's innocence will be played during this party in front of everyone. I can't wait for this to happen. Hopefully, we will see AnuRaj confessing their love in front of everyone and hopefully, a COMPLETE wedding this time. 
yup thts wht is going to happen
waiting for AnuRaj Shaadi with Complete rituals
After watching the video I want Mrs pro Allahabadi to dubao her daughter for her sins. Ek thappad toh atleast banta hai. 
I think  at Minty aunty party Anuraj unknowingly  will come closer...i don't think cvs itne jaldi woh video layenge bahar...but Anu will do something  which will restore Rajats honour in his office. ..don't know what. ...because cvs ko ye track of mu between  Anuraj thodasa to drag karna padega na
i was thinking the same, i think anu's time will get over but she will not be able to prove herself and  unknowingly at the party, the video in neil's laptop will be played in front of everyone. rajat will come to know the truth and he will search for anu but anu is nowhere because kari and her father's men have again relocated her and as of anuraj complete shaadi is not gonna take place now becuase rajat needs to get his honour first, then he needs to get back to his mission and again he will and should have guilt pangs of what all he has done to anu. so kari's truth should come out now😊
Originally posted by jyotic74

I think  at Minty aunty party Anuraj unknowingly  will come closer...i don't think cvs itne jaldi woh video layenge bahar...but Anu will do something  which will restore Rajats honour in his office. ..don't know what. ...because cvs ko ye track of mu between  Anuraj thodasa to drag karna padega na
 there is actually no point in dragging this track because rajat had given a last chance to anu and as of rajat's honour, it can only restore when he is proved innocent and he will be proved innocent with the video in neil's laptop
Good point and prediction.
I am too hoping that no more dragging for this track. 

I also want an AnuRaj dance.

But I wonder how after Rajat dumped Kari will her family come to the party?
I think  kari and minty will convince  everyone that rajat will leave anu and marry her may be rajat by being  silent will boost this stupidity. ...and then minty and kari plotting against Anu and Mr. Sareen neil dev all foiling their plans ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jyotic74

I think  kari and minty will convince  everyone that rajat will leave anu and marry her may be rajat by being  silent will boost this stupidity. ...and then minty and kari plotting against Anu and Mr. Sareen neil dev all foiling their plans ðŸ˜‰
you know what the viewers have had enough of melodrama so now they need to prove anu innocent and rajat should feel guilty and distance himself from anu because of how he treated her and we can get intense anuraj and this kari drama should stop there and then