Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Neil....whats this?

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just don't understand..why the hell Neil keep his mouth shut or never react hard on Pam's irritating bakwaas?

Lets assume that he is too angry with Ragini that he didn't mind Pam badmouthing Ragini but it seems he too don't have any self respect...or probably he is the puppet in Pam's hand due to some reasons? When Pam shouting on you in front of plenty of audience why he is keeping his mouth shut? Why he is not stopping her? Not reacting?

I think...he is 45 yrs old at least...how can any one...even if she is your sister...can shout on 45 yrs old person...and on the top of it..he is the most famous and successful doctor..having plenty of respect in the world. How can some one do that? and how come Neil taking it?

Why every character in this show keep their mouth shut and not reacting in front of Pam's badmouthing? shouting?

And Pam...she is the most disgusting woman...sorry ..sister who don't have any respect of her own brother..that she keeps shouting on him anywhere anyplace anytime.

I would like to watch...Ragini giving back to that vamp Pam and insults her to the core...that too in front of Neil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Perhaps he's more concerned about his sister. He doesn't desire her to feel humiliated in front of the mob and hence backs out from uttering something bitter.

But I want him to scream at her in private atleast.Edited by _YuviFanatic_ - 9 years ago
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No grown up man ...  would take so much from a sister without saying anything..😡😡
Too much..I am  also waiting for the day when Ragini opens her mouth and gives it to Pam😡😡
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am starting to dislike all the characters in this show. I only like Agham and Suhaani all the grown ups are pathetic. 
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveanime

I am starting to dislike all the characters in this show. I only like Agham and Suhaani all the grown ups are pathetic. 

So true. They have guts. I wish even Nishi will come to her senses and stop papa papa😡
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aati1429

So true. They have guts. I wish even Nishi will come to her senses and stop papa papa😡

This show started with a bang the setup and the idea behind the story was great but the execution has been disappointing. 
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I hope Ragini gives back hard to Pam soon
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol...Neil dosent miss an opportunity to taunt the doctor ...but he
comes across as more henpecked... & that by his sister...that
scene where Pam was yelling was most disgusting...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i felt like slapping pan when she was shouting at neil and humiliate ragini...
i have no expectations from neil when it comes to his darling sister...i only expected such behaviour from neil towards his darling sister...i can't believe he is 45 yrs old famous cardiologist who is a father of 5 kids...disgusting...his mind is so fickle...any tom...dick and harry could influence him...i guess this is one reason why his marriage broke up

i am disappointed with ragini...pam was pointing fingers at her character...and she didn't even bother to shut that devil up...ragini is looking so calm like a ocean...i wonder when thunder strikes the ocean and destroys...i wonder when will volcano erupt and ragini gives a tight slap right across pam's face
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am just waiting for Ragini to open up. I would like to watch her outburst towards vamp and Neil...that too in presence of plenty of audience.