India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

the truth is...

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Arzoo said today..."Aap is lamhe ko kal bhul jayenge sir"...i dont think so he can... Disapprove

and the truth is he cant and wont forget it for his entire life ...though he had planned this all for his own purpose ...and he's doing wrong ...but even he's getting hurt in the process...his sadness is not fake...this wetness in eyes is not fake either...

its hurting Sahir as much it is to Arzoo... both of them are equally hurt for their own reasons...but i doubt Sahir will ever forget this Confused...

No he wont...Ermm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanAnkeeeeemad_maddycute20robinsameeploydomeblusky165Sana70Jo_Pinchyzam123pria4ever-svetalana-Bujee09basicquestion1prettypriTeAmo_MessiSuvika.

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Yup u r right on the dot!
Sahir is out there to break Arzoo's heart but the wounds will pierce through Sahir's soul :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005premeeristry

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up U r right ...No way Sahir can forget ...
and i so loved those lines tonights episode Clap

Sahir is ALL CAUGHT in his own TRAP Winkand am so loving it LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeploydomeUzma005basicquestion1

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Yup u r right on the dot!
Sahir is out there to break Arzoo's heart but the wounds will pierce through Sahir's soul :(

but Sahir has not been intentionally on mission to broke is heart...he wants the deal..he did tried other possible ways...but Rehmaan holds the key to his deal n unless he serves Rehmaan's purpose he cant proceed...n unfortunately Arzoo is in the way of his deal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Sahir never wanted to hurt her ... not until he started believing that she was a gold digger and playing with emotions of both brothers ... he had reason to believe that ... given his past dhoka i cant blame him for thinking this way ... he respected arzoo till he thought she was honest and wanted to make a life for her family ... but that trust came shattering down when he saw them at hospital and later she refused to say just a no when he asked sach kia hai ... but even till then he was conflicted ... but when zaki told him that he loves her and she too loves him ... that was the breaking point ... he remembered all the things she did for him when zaki said she did them for him too ... it was like his world came crashing down ... he couldnt believe the same game was played with him that changed him forever 7 years ago ... his pain of the past is too big for him to think straight ... if sahir didn't think arzoo played with his emotions deal or no deal he won't use her or hurt her ... he would find some other way ... but now he thinks if she played with me why can't i play with her! And given his past one can't blame him for thinking she played with him after all the things he has seen with his eyes! 
And even now he is conflicted between his real feelings for her ... and his thinking that she just played with them both!

Arzoo does not understand Sahir that is the only thing she was right about last night ... and she will never until she will start thinking about him and considering his POV as well and not just herself! 

And yes sahir will never forget! 

Also what we know about sahir more than he had a wife who cheated him? Did he have a father? Did he ever have a family that loved him? What made him get so affected by Zeenat? Was his life ever complete? what has made him how he is ... i just hope CVs start showing his past now ... bit by bit ... we need that for understanding him better 

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 December 2014 at 12:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005premeeristryTeAmo_Messi

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Thumbs Up U r right ...No way Sahir can forget ...
and i so loved those lines tonights episode Clap

Sahir is ALL CAUGHT in his own TRAP Winkand am so loving it LOL

@bujee he has been alone from all those 7 yrs ., he got a wife cum painful betrayal as a life partner who has been in coma.., n we dont even know if she ever loved him Confused...then Arzoo came n changed the scenario..she attracted him..brought out the emotions in him which he had buried from long  ...n he got such a lovely moment to spend with her...why will he forget? Disapprove

Uzma005

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Saba beautiful post ..

Yaar anyway I am emo today n seeing sahir hurt I m just gonna cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005premeeristry

harshadbaaz IF-Dazzler
harshadbaaz
harshadbaaz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
offcourse he wont or agar In case he forgt arzoo usko yaad dilaa dey ge through her taunts

premeeristry

Go to top