Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by Danitrini

Originally posted by royalsgirl93

so basically after watchin the epiz
it made me realize that ahail does have a soft corner stil for sanam...look how he was so concerned for sanam

</div>
sanam 2 will not turn negative even Surbhi said that in the interview so ya I am not worried whatever these actors say is true not fake and even sanam 2 character is experimental she wil not tunr negative...

comin back to the epiz..tannu thinkin she will win tomorrow think again maybe sanam will transfer the money maybe not but we have to see tomorrow who knows what she will do

but we all should know that ahail still cares for sanam and said sorry for one thing...he has a lot of sory to still say

but today epiz was awesome,...finding out that girl dancing was actually sanam he looked so worried and angry at the guy dancing with her and the glass and him rushes to her when she faints and rehann callin doctor

I think everything is comin together slow slow...ahail doesn't want this game goin any longer so tomorrow he will get the truth out but I think it might be dragged but I might think sanam might sign the papers and might not but we have to see tomoror

all in all today sahail scene was great...

<div>and lastly SANAM 2 WILL NOT TURN NEGATIVE...

I don;t understand why in everyone's recap of today they say, yes, today showed he still cares for her.

Of course he still cares for her. He loves her. A love like that just does not die if it is true love. You could tell since Friday whenever he insulted Sanam, it hurt him. he did not want to do it.. but after he did it, it tore him to pieces.

My feelings exactly n hence I decided to just watch the epi witout any influence of posts or comments lol while everyone has their own opinion, I felt Aahil always cared cuz he loves her period! The first day he insulted her, he cried. The next morning he still looked upset after she left n even called her lovingly n caught his mistake. As much as he tried to deny, he has not forgotten her and he cant. He is just confused and messed up with his thoughts. Although Aahil did upset me with his behavior, I cannot totally blame him. He has always been a bit weak and vulnerable, not everyone is perfect. His ways of dealing with things r different n Sanam loves him despite all of that. Even in the early days when he would insult her, whenever she got hurt, he would tell her to relax (burning her hands incident) or show a kinder n more apologetic side and that time he wasn't even in love! Now he is so of course he understood that somehow he had pushed the limits and had to apologize. If he hadn't, ppl wud say hedoesn't love her at all lol so what shud the poor guy do lol Him turning "nice" is no miracle, Aahil always had a kind heart and Sanam is still the woman he loves but he just feels betrayed and rejected by her. Also many who blamed him again for today's incident, I felt that it wasn't entirely his fault lol Sanam could have very well said no. Also if the mujra dancer couldn't come, she cud have told Aahil in his face that she said no. No one forced her to dance. In fact Aahil is not even holding Sanam prisoner, I feel that if she wants to leave, he will eventually let her go. Women go thru much more in real life n some ppl r just being overhype about a show lol Shows don't dictate our lives, if that was the case, all the good defeats evil would have made out world a much different place. Entertainment shud b seen with a pinch of salt lol Plus I have seen so much worse, Aahil doesn't even go near that lol I do get angry when I watch him act that way but then seeing him n Sanam in pain is painful. While its easy to blame Aahil or even Sanam for that matter, they both r in love and thats why its not easy, for either one to let go! I feel that from both ends their love is strong! Just wish S2 wud leave lol

Oh btw I reread ur comment another thing I was thinking was the segment said S2 will show her "shahi andaaz" which means royal attitude? I am wondering if S2 is not who she claims to be. Aside from the fear she usually shows in front to Khala Khalu, in the graveyard scene, she seemed more vengeful than scared. Maybe another victim from Tanu's past? Or a distant relative of the khan sisters? That wud be a wonderful n unpredictable twist. Like they said experimental? Mere speculations from my side but I feel too that things r being fed to us too easy n as usual ppl r jumping to conclusions lol I also feel that there is something we don't know. But I feel that it doesnt involve Aahil, cuz then his pain on knowing Tanu's truth wont be as great if he already knows half the truth. I feel the secret revealing is what will make SaHil even stronger but I do feel SaSe n S2 have a deeper connection then what we know. I wud love if S2 does as u described. Tho a part of me that watches many indians soaps screams she will turn negative, a hopeful side says maybe this time things will be different lol Anyway lets see lol

Thank u for creating this topic @royalsgirl! Hug
@Raingoddess- I agree with everything u said. I have learned my lesson and stopped jumping to conclusion. I knew Aahil would act like this upon coming face to face with Sanam. I don't approve of his actions but he's always been like this. Plus right now he feels conflicted because he thinks Sanam betrayed him but he can't stop loving her no matter how hard he tries. Now why Sanam thought that the only way to save Aahil's izzat was to dance at the party herself... beats me. But we finally have Sahil together in one frame, so for now I'm ok with this track. We have ridiculous RAHAFA track that's been going on forever and we sat thru AaHer, which IMO are/were far worse. Obviously I don't want to see Sanam being a servant at IM but hoping it won't last for too long.i still have some patience left in me.

Last week or so, I too said the same thing about Sanam2 in another post. Tanu probably can't even keep track of all the crimes/murders she committed in her life; so I wouldn't be surprised if Sanam2 or a loved one of hers was a victim of Tanu. I wouldn't mind watching that actually... Everything crumbling down for Tanu right in front of her eyes. Her crimes finally catching upto her would be a treat to watch. The twins and Sanam2 working together to dethrone Tanu would be awesome!

* on a side note though, I really want them to change Sanam2's name... I hope they reveal her real name cuz I really don't wNt it to be Sanam lol. And that would also make Aahil and Sanam2's nikaah invalid, and I don't want to see Aahil with 2 wives. :)

Hey thanks for commenting on my reply :) I agree I want her name to be something else. Also if she works with the twins it wud b such an amazing n unexpected twist lol Many had said Aahil will make her dance, insult her and get angry but instead he was upset and apologized which I think is a step in the right direction :) He is heavily psychologically influenced by Tanu. Its not a simple case of being a "mamma's boy". He thinks he sent his blind stepmom to jail who sacrificed more than a decade for him. I myself would be pretty grateful if someone did that lol So I understand his difficulty in seeing her real face. I just wish the cvs made him more perceptive about Sanam and also realize that his nikah with S2 is invalid. But I guess he is too upset to think or see anything and Aahil always had trouble ealing with emotions. Considering the environment he grew up in I don't blame him. He def still loves Sanam but his life is a wreck right now. He just needs to realize that his Ammi jaan is behind it all n needs to give S2 some compensation n send her away lol This is def btr than Rahafa lol def SaHil in one frame is better than no SaHil. I have a feeling Sanam wont be a servant for long, I mean technically she is not cuz even Aahil said she is still his wife, but him being him is just trying to hurt her and himself lol but yes I want the track to progress and lets see what happens :) thanks again for your comment!

royalsgirl93 Senior Member
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
hey guys @raingoddess @danitrini thanks for ur kind comments it means a lot everything u guys is likable to the epiz and in general

sorry for not reply before got busy with these Christmas shopping :(

and also @danitrini u are right about the montage how ahail is wearing the same clothese in the precp and in tomorrow epiz too but lets c what happens in the next two epiz shoud be interesting

this week is good for TRP and for SAHIl they r showin more of them now ...plus tannu face apparently was priceless today for the precap

montage are always right maybe we might see sahil reunite soon xoxox
thanks for the comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308

Go to top