NEW PROMO - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Sid is doing an excellent job as a spy! Hope he collects sufficient evidence to nail Rajveer! Would be appalled if it happens the other way round

Edited by Surish - 9 years ago
Originally posted by rachana10

If krithika s rajveer sis means then why he s finding out sid truth...I thk dey dono each other..

May be they got separated in the childhood. Or else Rajveer would only be knowing Kritika is in some rich house trying to loot them. Both on different mission of looting different people😊. He may not be knowing Kritika is in Khurana house.

Anyways story hai anything can be possible😆
Originally posted by Gingerly

So agree. 

These 2 tracks should have never in the first place seen the light of day. Kritika being Rajveer's sister isn't a bad idea after all because they're exactly alike, irritating, have a grudge and making their respective family's life a living nightmare. For good measure, let's throw in Samaira, she's no less and not far being.

Ya, Samaira can also go and live in a chawl with Rajveer. Ahh, I so want to see her face when the truth is out🤣😆
Originally posted by stephie34

Finally Sid knows Rajveer realty looking forward to seeing how he deals with both matters

yes i feel that soon he will know his truth
i hope sids truth of being rich does not come out before rajveer is exposed
Originally posted by zoopassion

God!! This Kritika issue even reached the Promo. I just hate it😡. Hope CVs are planning to end both these track soon.

Kritika can be Rajveer's long lost sister, they both make a good irritating pair😆

yes she can be rajveers sister
they will make a perfect sibling pair😆
i dont feel kritika matter will end so soon

So agree. 

These 2 tracks should have never in the first place seen the light of day. Kritika being Rajveer's sister isn't a bad idea after all because they're exactly alike, irritating, have a grudge and making their respective family's life a living nightmare. For good measure, let's throw in Samaira, she's no less and not far being.

i dont know why they brought the kritika track
i can still understand the rajveer track
Originally posted by rachana10

If krithika s rajveer sis means then why he s finding out sid truth...I thk dey dono each other..

no kritika is sid s half sister
she was the daughter of simran from her 1st mariage
Originally posted by Surish

Sid is doing an excellent job as a spy! Hope he collects sufficient evidence to nail Rajveer! Would be appalled if it happens the other way round

i am fearing that
i dont want sid truth to be exposed b4 rajveer is exposed to all
Originally posted by zoopassion

May be they got separated in the childhood. Or else Rajveer would only be knowing Kritika is in some rich house trying to loot them. Both on different mission of looting different people😊. He may not be knowing Kritika is in Khurana house.

Anyways story hai anything can be possible😆

well i dont want such a bad sister for sid
already we have much problem for sid as it is
i hope kritika is exposed to be a fraud and in cahoots with rajveer

Thanks for sharing Dia.  Sid on double duty.  Argh, when are these 2 tracks finally going to end? They're boring, annoying and dragging down the show.

well kritika track will not end so soon i feel
rajveer may be exposed but i dont want sid to be exposed b4 rajveer