Poll Question :

How many of u think epb is still

Poll Choice
the same romantic love story..
a family drama show..
somewhere between these two..
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys im back after nearly two months... My son broke my lap so couldn't[BR]come online... Sorry. Still cant make many posts, as im managing with my phone.[BR]And many many thanks to all the buddies who sent me pms though i didn't respond and [BR]big hug, especially meerab, clarisa, deepa aka potamac, deepavasudev and divya aka [BR]dogan1 ( sorry if anybody missed). And loads of sorry to clarisa coz i atleast could hit like [BR]to other post if not comment but i couldn't hit even like to ur post since most[BR]of the posts were of pics, it took hours to load on my phone and im truly sorry for that, feeling helpless here i promise once i get a new lap i'll catch up with all ur posts. I know how good ur pics r and how hard u work for the m.[BR]Enough of my story and thanks and sorry . Now to the poll...[BR][BR]Guys once i used to think ebp was unique romantic love story and didnt have the same old masala as a family drama after seeing astha's scene in the temple and last few weeks i have a feeling its turning into a family soap...[BR]Lots of drama least of romance and number of cast increasing day by day which means[BR]less ashlok space...( its not that im complaing guys but missing those intense ashlok scenes [BR]which drew us to ebp) still even as family drama it is unique coz though very less where else can u find the [BR]sizzling chemistry of Ashlok [;)] [:D] [:$]   .. [BR][BR]So guys vote and share ur views..[BR] [BR]

sorry guys got the 1,2,options wrong cant change now.the options are

1.still the same romantic love story..

2. Changed into a family drama..Edited by ss1609 - 9 years ago
Nice post Sumi. sorry to hear about yr lappy. 
I voted for in between. It is still  alove story with more family drama. though they are not living in AM, lots of drama is going on there which will affect them for sure. 

There's still sizzling chemistry betn them but it is more of ease and comfort now as against the earlier days when it was hate / forbidden touch and all. We loved the forbidden touch by the kamina Shlok a lot but he has changed now, become a better man and person, so yes there is red in intensity too. 

I like the way the track is progressing and Ashlok are supporting each other, this time with love and understanding.
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago
Nice poll bud..I voted or love story๐Ÿ˜ณ
...Sumi...loved ur poll a lottt...need of the hour...I voted for love story...my POV...it still is a love story and the rest of them revolve around the love story...totally agree it is not as intense as the beginning ..but I still love love ebp...for Ashlok...shrav I and the director carry the serial in the shoulder ..and they carry it very we'll...I feel Ashlok's love has quadrupled in chawl...they are there for each other..and the team show us how newly married couple with nothing start from scratch in a big city like Mumbai...this track is diff from what they started...both the leads were well dressed and rich...smart and pretty..now they are still looking good  and smart when penniless...it's their love for each other which keeps them moving...the twists and turns that cvs are giving us...awww...too good...ESP this RB track๐Ÿ‘
So nice poll dear! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well sumi i voted for 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰ somwhere in between 

But i also know the whole story couldn't be revolved around only the leads and they also have to show other family members too and extras, but the main focus should always remain on the lead so but that is true also that my personal interest and love for the leads and for this drama will never decrease! ๐Ÿ˜‰And i will always like this drama and would also bear extras and all...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
I voted for
somewhere between these two..

Edited by .Biggi. - 9 years ago
combo of nice post..
nice poll.. but more story of ASHLOK
Somewhere between these two
Voted for the third one...
Nice poll...
It's somewhere in between which Iam liking...
Aslokh chemistry rocks and the struggling track is aslo good...

Just that cvs need to concentrate on aslokh more and not on extras...
Originally posted by nim_var

Nice post Sumi. sorry to hear about yr lappy.[BR][DIV]I voted for in between. It is still alove story with more family drama. though they are not living in AM, lots of drama is going on there which will affect them for sure.[/DIV][BR][DIV]There's still sizzling chemistry betn them but it is more of ease and comfort now as against the earlier days when it was hate / forbidden touch and all. We loved the forbidden touch by the kamina Shlok a lot but he has changed now, become a better man and person, so yes there is red in intensity too.[/DIV][BR][DIV]I like the way the track is progressing and Ashlok are supporting each other, this time with love and understanding.[/DIV]

Thank u dear.. I agree with u dear, Ashlok love has gone a step ahead, from bickering,ego filled immature to
a mature love by both astha and shlok..