India-Forums

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai
Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

22.12.14 - Vidya-Balan

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Dolly tries to wake up chintoo & chintoo says, he came to sleep after 4 in the morning after his work & asks her not to disturb & he wants to sleep.

She says her as usual dialogue about sasural, scolds him & say, u wont take me to sasural etc..chintoo gets angry & say, yes I will never take u to sasural, instead I will get marry.

She starts crying & comes to hall..krishna asks her why she is crying..chintoo comes to hall..again she asks him whether he is getting married, chintoo says, yes, b'coz I am fed up with u.

Dolly starts to cry again..naani asks her why she is crying..krishna says, chintoo is getting married again..naani gets angry & asks badelal to bring her bandhook & say, she will shoot him.

Dolly asks naani not to do like that & say, she will show her angry face to chintoo now..naani says, I will see who will get marry 1st, I will make a queue of boys for dolly to marry.

Dolly's friend vidya makes a call to her & says, she has liked a man called balan, he is very good looking & asks her to meet him in hotel once today..krishna hears this & smiles himself..dolly says, how can she go & meet him..krishna asks her to say yes' to her friend & dolly says, ok I will meet him & help u.

Dolly asks krishna, why he asked her to say yes' to her friend & say, why should I meet her boy friend..krishna says, just think dollyji, if u go to hotel & meet your friend's boy friend, then chintoo sadu bhai by mistake thinks u are meeting your boy friend & gets jealous..she says yes.

Chintoo's friend balan makes a call, says to chintoo, he has liked a girl called vidya, asks chintoo to meet her once in hotel & say, I will marry that girl once u see her..chintoo says ok & decides to go to hotel.

Chintoo goes to hotel & talks to the receptionist & say, he has come to meet vidya..he asks chintoo to wait there..dolly along with badelal comes to hotel, says she has come to meet balan & he asks her to wait there..she asks badelal to wait for her outside.

Dolly looks at chintoo who was reading the news paper & chintoo too looks at her..both gets angry..dolly starts to cry.

Badelal comes there, says he had never expected chintoo jamai to behave like this & goes back to home with her.

Dolly talks to her friend vidya, says negative things about balan & say, he is a bad man, not to trust him & asks her to marry another good man.

Chintoo talks to his friend balan, says negative things about vidya, scolds her & say, her character is not good, she is not suitable for him & asks him to marry a good woman.

Dolly cries in front of sundari..sundari asks her to think calm & advices her..naana asks chintoo not to do like that & say, your situation is already worst by marrying once, do u really wants to marry again.

Badelal gives hot tea to dolly & asks her to drink it & be calm..he gives some drinks to chintoo & asks him to think calm..chintoo tastes it, says, it is very sour & scolds him..badelal says, after u leave dollyji, your life will become like this chintoo jamai.

Calling bell rings & dolly opens the door..chintoo's friend balan says, he wants to meet chintoo & say, he came to give sweets since the marriage is fixed..dolly starts to cry.

Balan gives sweets to chintoo..chintoo asks him which girl is confirmed..balan says, he is marrying vidya & say, even though u told bad things about her, I spoke to her later, everything is settled now.

Vidya comes to shaktishaali nivas, says to dolly, she is marrying balan & say, she met balan after dolly spoke negative about him, now everything is settled.

Chintoo gets angry, beats him & asks him not to marry..balan tries to escape from chintoo's thrashing & comes to hall.

Dolly asks vidya not to marry balan & say, he is a bad man..naani says, yes, he is chant no.1  & asks her not to marry him.

Chintoo again beats balan in front of every1..vidya looks at them & asks chintoo not to beat him..chintoo says, why are u doing like this, this man is marrying my wife.

Both vidya-balan says, they both are marrying each other..dolly says, chintooji, that means, u had come to hotel to meet vidya for your friend balan?? Chintoo says yes.

Dolly says sorry to chintoo & chintoo says sorry to her..naani asks every1 not to misunderstand like this & lead a happy life.

Chintoo says to krishna in a low voice, sadu bhai u try max. to spoil my life, but I wont allow to get my life destroyed & asks god to give him brain..epi. ends here.

An average epi. but with some funny scenes..best scenes are when chintoo spoke to his friend balan & told, he will meet vidya in the hotel, 2nd time when chintoo spoke to balan & said bad things about vidya & asks him not to marry her, naana-chintoo conversation, the scene when chintoo beats balan & asks him not to marry vidya..vidya-balan looked & acted funny..sv acted beautifully in all these scenes & made the epi. watchable. 

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged