Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
This episode just is a kekta episode through and through 
I don't have much hopes from this show suddenly, i think there shall be moments of ultimate fantasticness but inconsistency, emasculated man, pedestled woman, negativity to bring leads closer only to pull them apart shall be staple of this show

What a pity!!!!!!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When the trp will start falling, which is hardly up, she will learn the lesson... I don't think so there was any need to introduce vamp so early, atleast they could show Nishi wedding peacefully with all jhatkas to Neil... I am not much fan of Sayantanighosh... She is very good dancer, but not my type... Whoever is writing for Pam, Neil, Karan, and for nivedita, really need a life... If story will go this way, show will be a big flop... BD's and this slow pace story will not gonna work...

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 9 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aati1429

well that must american class which Pam learned there😳😳. So she didnt knew Indian class where you close houses and then shout especially on your dear darling brother.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sunny Tai to the rescue - she went and closed the front door. πŸ‘πŸΌ

She's a rockstar
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

She makes our Ragini look so beautiful...😳

Well, I didn't like Nivedita and the actress either. 

So this is gonna trout me a lot 
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3serialfan40

Neil never gets a word in edgewise with Pam anyway,  he was true to character. 

Actually I thought Ragini was stupid today. I thought she was made of tougher stuff.  But why did Ragini who had issues with Neil putting his feet on the table not speak up. She could have thrown everyone out of her house. Who allows a sis-in-law these days to open their mouths at all, and who would allow an ex-sis-in-law to abuse you? 

Oh god Pam, go get a life of your own! Stop living vicariously! If that snake marries your brother you and his kids are out of his life!

And what the hell Nivedita also comes here. She knows 2 homes in Bombay, her home (jo ab nahi raha) and Ragini's? what happened to her sister Dimpy's house? Ragini just stands there and watches everyone walk in and out. Clearly she knows who Nivedita is and it seemed like she was responsible for their marriage ending. Why does she let her in? 

Its turning out to be a typical Ketka show!

@ Bold - This part surprised me so much.

Maybe Ragini should show Neeshi all the circus once and for all, and throw everybody out of the house, so her daughter's marriage could go on peacefully, with no nautanki.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: columbia

I don't have much hopes from this show suddenly, i think there shall be moments of ultimate fantasticness but inconsistency, emasculated man, pedestled woman, negativity to bring leads closer only to pull them apart shall be staple of this show

What a pity!!!!!!

Impressively put!
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful1

Hell to the yeah girl!

Our Ragini is so simply, elegant and beautiful. Nevidita the snake can never compete with our Ragini. 

I don't understand how Pam thinks she's a better choice for Nachiket, i mean Neil. I am so glad Neil didn't look impressed when he saw her. She didn't catch his eye like Ragini does every single time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

I agree with you on Ragini being the charmer in serial. She is so cultured and nothing overdramatic about her. Whereas Nivedita was like a not really snake but like some plastic indian doll which will mould as u want her to. She has no character no say. Just be what others wants unless it leads to Neil.

I just hated her and what with this artificial beauty spot. that was tooo much😑😑
amazingneira thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3serialfan40

Neil never gets a word in edgewise with Pam anyway,  he was true to character. 

Actually I thought Ragini was stupid today. I thought she was made of tougher stuff.  But why did Ragini who had issues with Neil putting his feet on the table not speak up. She could have thrown everyone out of her house. Who allows a sis-in-law these days to open their mouths at all, and who would allow an ex-sis-in-law to abuse you? 

Oh god Pam, go get a life of your own! Stop living vicariously! If that snake marries your brother you and his kids are out of his life!

And what the hell Nivedita also comes here. She knows 2 homes in Bombay, her home (jo ab nahi raha) and Ragini's? what happened to her sister Dimpy's house? Ragini just stands there and watches everyone walk in and out. Clearly she knows who Nivedita is and it seemed like she was responsible for their marriage ending. Why does she let her in? 

Its turning out to be a typical Ketka show!

I don't agree with you on Ragini. I guess she was in shock most times and by the time she realised what Pam is saying she did voice her opinion, but she didnt want to make a scene. one fool was enough and she didnt really had any right to stop her,but Neil had not only right but even authority to correct her. He didnt use his stature as the mighty earning hand of family

Nivedita dialogue was such a big blooper today. what she had temporary amnesia or waht doesn't know her sister's house. She was saying ragini house as if they were friends ever.

amazingneira thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

What a pity!!!!!!

wow emasculated man, thats too much yaar, but yeah he surely was like some peasant listening to his lord. he should have voiced and that too strongly.

I agree i also dont want them to get close due to negativity but due to old love which is rekindled, not by jealousy. Feelings should be clear in there mind, coz if it is confusing, they can easily make same mistakes. Love has to be stronger
amazingneira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

When the trp will start falling, which is hardly up, she will learn the lesson... I don't think so there was any need to introduce vamp so early, atleast they could show Nishi wedding peacefully with all jhatkas to Neil... I am not much fan of Sayantanighosh... She is very good dancer, but not my type... Whoever is writing for Pam, Neil, Karan, and for nivedita, really need a life... If story will go this way, show will be a big flop... BD's and this slow pace story will not gonna work...

MB

True first the time slot is bad for trps. its winters and nobody is awake till 10:30 for god sake and those who are u r giving them heartache. This is what happens to dere favourite stars. not fair at all.

Nivedita charcter is too early for serial.