Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

So Many Proofs Against Ishani ... !!!!!

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Error..

So irritating...why can't the CVs find a better villian..so irritating this chirkut is.. Angry

Now I am bit scared...I know ranveer will never MU ishani..but the photographs they look really iintense...and the video...

Will ranveer MU her in future and try to go away from her life ???

Today the dialogues amba said...I don't know.. but seriously I think these are gonna haunt ranveer if he see those photographs...

When a strong belief breaks..its very hardto regain it iI think Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shivam.Ishan.123tinytoesOmaRamdass

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I have always said since the starting of the leap that Ishveer love story will only start when Ranveer will go away from Ishaani. Not physically but emotionally. 
For Ishaani, before the leap Ranveer was a granted friend, after the leap, a granted enemy and then a granted husband. Directly or indirectly Ranveer had always remained by her side. This time things are going to change. Ranveer is in the position of Ishaani on her wedding night. Her blind trust on Chirag broke that night, though she continues to relapse, and Ranveer's trust is too gonna be shattered. Ishaani's love for Chirag is like a drop of water in front of Ranveer's ocean if love for her. She had been devastated and he would be left broken.
I wonder how she will put back the pieces of his broken heart and glue them together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnarichardtinytoesMahi_veOmaRamdass

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistofshadows

I have always said since the starting of the leap that Ishveer love story will only start when Ranveer will go away from Ishaani. Not physically but emotionally. 
For Ishaani, before the leap Ranveer was a granted friend, after the leap, a granted enemy and then a granted husband. Directly or indirectly Ranveer had always remained by her side. This time things are going to change. Ranveer is in the position of Ishaani on her wedding night. Her blind trust on Chirag broke that night, though she continues to relapse, and Ranveer's trust is too gonna be shattered. Ishaani's love for Chirag is like a drop of water in front of Ranveer's ocean if love for her. She had been devastated and he would be left broken.
I wonder how she will put back the pieces of his broken heart and glue them together.

brilliant post mistofshadows...i think you have said it all what i too had in my mind...

and you know what... i seriously want this to happen...and hope that the CVs can handle such track carefully and not mess it up...don't take it to typical seperation/divorce route...rather show how Ishaani redeems herself and mends his broken heart...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes

.Shivam. Senior Member
.Shivam.
.Shivam.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
that track will be there i feel.. its important.. plus i think itl a good njoybl one.. othrwise if evrythng is fine in EK show then we can say its abt to be finsihd..

tinytoes

tinytoes Senior Member
tinytoes
tinytoes

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by mistofshadows

brilliant post mistofshadows...i think you have said it all what i too had in my mind...

and you know what... i seriously want this to happen...and hope that the CVs can handle such track carefully and not mess it up...don't take it to typical seperation/divorce route...rather show how Ishaani redeems herself and mends his broken heart...

YES EXACTLY THIS!!  ..this HAS TO happen next..,excited to watch if it goes this way..all the photos will be revealed from when chirag came to see her in their own house right after the wedding, in their bedroom..up to now..there will be plenty of photos no doubt abt that..and ishani wanted honesty from ranveer right?

i think rv will be left completely and utterly broken..big changes to come in their relationship i am sure

and by the way is it only me or does shakti baby look so hot in a white suit?Heart

Edited by tinytoes - 23 December 2014 at 12:32am

Suchita2012

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top