Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Teekhi realizations: Best moments of d episode (22/12) - 6 MORE ADDED (Page 4)

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aziya

well pointed out everything...yesterday everyone were at their best...literally fell off laughing wen Raman hit ashok..
bt defo..never hav seen such a "chotta packet dad" Wink
yep! he was looking so chootu saa in front of adi! but watta a hottie daddy! he acts really mature..looks daddy wen he acts Big smile

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i sooo agree with you.. and the points you have taken from episodes are the epic ones... i was like omg... wen raman was continously calling ishita and trying to stop her from taking shagun to their bedroom and him admiring her was sooo cute...  i seriouslyy wanna ask the same question dear... from which angle does kp looks like a father.. that too father of two kids... OMG.. yesterday he was sooo hooottt in his white shirt and that black chain of his is adding more hotness to the already hottest looks of his.. am reallying loving this side of mihika... she threw literally threw ashok out of the room... poor ashok khanna... buktho... final scene... she pulled it totally... superbb awesome... thank you for for this post along with pics

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazhi

i sooo agree with you.. and the points you have taken from episodes are the epic ones... i was like omg... wen raman was continously calling ishita and trying to stop her from taking shagun to their bedroom and him admiring her was sooo cute...  i seriouslyy wanna ask the same question dear... from which angle does kp looks like a father.. that too father of two kids... OMG.. yesterday he was sooo hooottt in his white shirt and that black chain of his is adding more hotness to the already hottest looks of his.. am reallying loving this side of mihika... she threw literally threw ashok out of the room... poor ashok khanna... buktho... final scene... she pulled it totally... superbb awesome... thank you for for this post along with pics
oh i absolutely absolutely agree! and karan was super hot as always! Embarrassed
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiekeboe

I agree, thanks for the caps
ur welcome Big smile
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

What made karan take up the role of a father of a 13 yrs old. I can imagine him being a father to ruhi. From which angle does he looks like a father to Adi. 
fully agree.. n ofscreen not even a father to ruhi! 

Go to top