*Comes  out from under her rock*

😆

#PaNiKi#1pyaasi  😛
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hain...when? What? Where?

Sorry had to rush out for a meeting...what did I miss? Phir se bol do naaa

Page 103 wala comment ... bina parhay hi like kar diya hawww chittting hai yeh toh 😆
Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shelly_08

I'll start writing once again the moment I'll see some depth b/w them.😳When there'll be no Soha, no teasing Cabir, no clueless Dhruv, no DhruNi-shipping Mukti (I don't mind Abhi or Harshad- they both are MaNan shippers😆)- just the two of them, having a proper conversation like they used to.

"no clueless Dhruv"...if this happens, Ill throw a party... every time I think Dhruv has realised, the Cvs surprise me 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

My BFF in college used to wear her boyfriend's shirt to college and its extremely intimate, that shirt of Parth's is godawful.

LOL what a picture they make...on one hand the intimacy of her wearing his ACTUAL shirt and then the way they behave in interviews..."inhon...unhonein"😆😆

#DikkatonNeBanaDiJodi😛
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Array YT nai chalta mere data plan pe  only FB video works ! Epis yaa scenes bhi Adhira  upload karke deti hai FB pe phir main dekhti hoon ! But ill be back in town 4th ko. Tab mazzay se sab dekhungi ! ^_^

Ok what does that even MEAN, man?😕😆...I'm not geting it...pleeej to elaborate.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Array that editor,  JasKaran Singh ! Jo bohot  ache se , finesse se episodes edit karta hai ! So basically  I am complimenting  ur VMs ! 😆 Kyaa yaar #JokePePaNi maar diya 😆

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LOL what a picture they make...on one hand the intimacy of her wearing his ACTUAL shirt and then the way they behave in interviews..."inhon...unhonein"😆😆

#DikkatonNeBanaDiJodi😛

There's no smoke without fire 😆, why all this fuss about "them" unless there were some sparks flying 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Array that editor,  JasKaran Singh ! Jo bohot  ache se , finesse se episodes edit karta hai ! So basically  I am complimenting  ur VMs ! 😆 Kyaa yaar #JokePePaNi maar diya 😆

Shit, Rafi...yeh toh tune bada ELABORATE pun maar diya...badi dooor ki soch li...you really think I'd remember the editor off the top of my head? 😆

Aur woh bhi yeh DODO Bhaiyya from MJM times...yeh wohi hai na? KSG ka cousin bhai?😆

Didn't mean to phero PaNi...sowieee😳😆

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

#DikkatonNeBanaDiJodi😛

he actually risked in giving her his own shirt to wear...inspite of having such a khatarnaak gf...he deserves a bravery award🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

he actually risked in giving her his own shirt to wear...inspite of having such a khatarnaak gf...he deserves a bravery award🤣

*Parth waale grumpy tone mein* "Tumne NOTICE nahin kiya...Bravery Award use Niti ne de diya...epi 67 mein😛🤣

RANDOM PaNi shipping is so much fun😆