Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" (Page 92)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
umhone , inhone..., who talks like that?LOL.Shit these two are so awkwardly cute...I mean , he was on her case for getting his fav color wrong - in all his grumpy voice. But Niti is good at this game, she smiles-ignores and yet be all sunshine.
His reactions when she got the band question right!! 

If the promo is the indication, I am satisfied kid but love SBS for trolling them majorly. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82EXOLPrincessAshVikAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Arre what could bechari Niti say? When he's with her he's on the phone (e.g.BTS segment).. sleeping and khana toh is his 'alone' time naLOLLOL
But now it even makes sense also.. bina dekhe, without even taking a single pic together or even standing near each other ever,  he knows ki she uses a lot of black colored accessories, toh obviously he has to muh chupao in his phone only na, warna who knows what else he will be compelled to 'check out' about herWink

The SBS peepz are the ultimate trolls though.. look at their choice of BG music.. 'I hate love stories' and 'Love is a waste of time'ROFL

LOL you're in quite the shipper mood today, WishLOL

I don't think I've ever seen another pair appear in the history of SBS so determinedly rejecting the idea of even being friends...lol...arey na bano friends but why do you need to make such an ANNOUNCEMENT about it like friends ban jaaoge toh armageddon ho jaayegaLOL...

Ya toh ho ki they give us some explanation ki not being friends helps us focus on our characters and on-screen chemistry more...lekin they don't even bother clarifying that much...woh toh HUM interpret kar rahe hain...

Anyways, PP ke hangups...kya kar sakte hainLOL

13thwishdiva82EXOLcharminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
So they are not friends- cool. They don't do normal- fair game. But then inhone, unhone... nah the awkward/dislike makes it worth the speculation. Wonder if they fake the friendship, atleast it will back off people. Toh why not do that and pretend ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

umhone , inhone..., who talks like that?LOL.Shit these two are so awkwardly cute...I mean , he was on her case for getting his fav color wrong - in all his grumpy voice. But Niti is good at this game, she smiles-ignores and yet be all sunshine.
His reactions when she got the band question right!! 

If the promo is the indication, I am satisfied kid but love SBS for trolling them majorly. 

LOL haha you noticed it too? Yeah that bit was awkwardly cuteLOL...they were literally talking to each other jaise kisi Barjatya movie ke sets pe hon..."Inhone, unhonein"ROFL...Manoshono did say they remind her of black and white movies ke SHY pairsLOL

Parth is so freakin awkward but Niti really handles it all so chill and nicely...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.EXOLcharminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

So they are not friends- cool. They don't do normal- fair game. But then inhone, unhone... nah the awkward/dislike makes it worth the speculation. Wonder if they fake the friendship, atleast it will back off people. Toh why not do that and pretend ?

That's the irony...they are ACTORS...they PRETEND for a LIVING...yet they are unable to do this one small thing ki offscreen bhi ek friendly vibe de do just to get ppl off your back if nothing else...

But no...it's all too much work for PPLOL...So Niti has no choice but to go along with it.

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
And then these two do the Diwali night reprise!! Shit the epic-ness of this whole thing!!
Usually actors have silly conversations to break the awkwardness , like one of my fav HW pair use to chant lesbian sex while doing bed scenes- wonder how these two non-friendly people handle all that!! Like the only time they actually see each other is when they are playing the roles with over-the chart feelings!! Shit is so funny"!

13thwishdiva82.Lilith.EXOL

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL you're in quite the shipper mood today, WishLOL

I don't think I've ever seen another pair appear in the history of SBS so determinedly rejecting the idea of even being friends...lol...arey na bano friends but why do you need to make such an ANNOUNCEMENT about it like friends ban jaaoge toh armageddon ho jaayegaLOL...

Ya toh ho ki they give us some explanation ki not being friends helps us focus on our characters and on-screen chemistry more...lekin they don't even bother clarifying that much...woh toh HUM interpret kar rahe hain...

Anyways, PP ke hangups...kya kar sakte hainLOL

Naah naa.. It's not shipping.. I'm trying to understand PP ki psychology.. yeh kaisa 'not looking' hai bande ka.. when he notices all the tiny details also.. woh bhi including what she wears in her personal life?Shocked

The ultimate contradiction this dude is.. to quote his onscreen version, "words and actions don't match" and this is applicable to pretty much everything he says and doesLOLLOL

I just louuu PP now.. aisa lead har show ko mile.. when he's romantic you forget everything else and when he's ridiculous you get to troll him forgetting all else.. best of both worldsTongue

Edited by 13thwish - 28 December 2014 at 7:33am

diva82.Lilith.EXOLcharminggenieAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Naah naa.. It's not shipping.. I'm trying to understand PP ki psychology.. yeh kaisa 'not looking' hai bande ka.. when he notices all the tiny details also.. woh bhi including what she wears in her personal life?Shocked

The ultimate contradiction this dude is.. to quote his onscreen version, "words and actions don't match" and this is applicable to pretty much everything he says and doesLOLLOL

I just louuu PP now.. aisa lead har show ko mile.. when he's romantic you forget everything else and when he's ridiculous you get to troll him forgetting all else.. best of both worldsTongue

Apparently he did look at her for an INFINITESIMAL secondLOL...someone posted a pic int he forum

So it seems in these infinitesimal seconds where he GLANCES at her, he manages to gather SO much information about herLOL...very observant guyTongue

PP ki "psychology" samajhte samajhte hi all of us will go mad...lol but yeah he provides entertainment for sure on and offscreenLOL

13thwish.Lilith.diva82EXOLcharminggenie

Go to top